Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Health Care Reform and 2012  (Read 19237 times)

Montanabarb

Re: Health Care Reform and 2012
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 03:53:58 PM »
My question is: What will be left to hunt or gather?  All living things will suffer the same fate as mankind.  In the last year, Mongolia has lost over four million head of horses and cattle to drought and a tough winter.  That represents the livlihood of an entire culture. Just an example. 

Archangel

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »
Animal life and vegetation has survived in the past (we have too).  What part will depend on what type (s) of events.  I was watching a professor speak about how man evolved.  He should several vid's and slide shows and he has come to the conclusion based on geology that major events like meteor strikes, floods and droughts made man adapt and evolve to his environment.  He believes that it is our nature to adapt to almost any environment.

Bvann

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 08:10:18 PM »
Fox said:

The purpose of this bill is to raise money AND as
a distraction to "the masses" (what the elite think of us).

There will be more money making schemes and distractions to come.

My head is spinning with the speed this is happening! I do not know if the LEVEL of taxation stated
in this article is correct but we do not need ANY increased costs right now. Also where is our democratic
process in this decision?

admin said:

Absolutely.  The next big bill will be energy.  Like health, it too will be revenue on this side of 2012 and service on the other side.  When people wake up to this, it will all be over but the crying.

So here it comes:

"Obama to Crush Economy with Massive CO2 Taxes as Early as Next Week"

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/21566

Fox

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW