Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Use a 2-Liter Bottle as a 50 Watt Light Bulb lightbulb  (Read 4850 times)

noproblemo2

Use a 2-Liter Bottle as a 50 Watt Light Bulb lightbulb
« on: September 10, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »

Use a 2-Liter Bottle as a 50 Watt Light Bulb lightbulb

Use a 2-Liter Bottle as a 50 Watt Light Bulb lightbulb hack

willsorr75

Re: Use a 2-Liter Bottle as a 50 Watt Light Bulb lightbulb
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 04:36:48 PM »
all I can say is wow. Wish they were speaking English so I could focus more on the video instead of reading subs... Couldn't really tell how it worked. I'm assuming it doesn't work at night.

Awesome find Susan!

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »
It is basically like solid glass and that is why they do what they do. It does well in that setting. We will take every idea that is out there. I am a strong believer in putting all the ideas on the table and not play one against the other. All ideas have meaning I say{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »
I threw some Clorox in a empty soda bottle and stuck one of my LED lights on it. I'll be dipped, it really throws the light around.

errrv

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 12:46:29 PM »
Same principle.... I used to mark helicopter landing zones with a chemlight (lightstick) thrown into a 1 liter water bottle at night. This works really well when using IR chems because they put out so little light. You can really see the bottles from several miles away!

Great concept... Tried & true. Chemlights only last 4,6,8,12 hrs though. :(
Erv

nrsvend

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »
How can something that gives off very little light be seen from miles away???

errrv

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 07:28:40 PM »
IR = infra red
The pilots fly with night vision... They can see them from about 5 miles out. You can also see the regular green chemlights from that far when placed in water bottles. Vastly increases the signature.
Erv

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW