Announcements > Videos and Podcasts

Current/New TV Shows and Movies about the end of time

(1/2) > >>

willsorr75:
Not sure if this has been done yet, but it would be great if we had a list of recent TV shows and Movies that deal with events that cause a global catastrophe. I've loved these types of movies ever since I watched the original Planet of the Apes. Some of these movies/shows can give some great ideas. I'm just wondering if there are any out there that I haven't seen yet. I will start the list off with a few. Some of you might not agree with some choices, but I feel everyone has their own genre...

1.Walking Dead (TV Show)
2.The Colony (TV Show)
3. 2012 (Movie)

noproblemo2:
Try this link enter 2012, 3 pages of shows
http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/player/national-geographic-channel/

--- Quote from: willsorr75 on September 05, 2011, 01:14:33 PM ---Not sure if this has been done yet, but it would be great if we had a list of recent TV shows and Movies that deal with events that cause a global catastrophe. I've loved these types of movies ever since I watched the original Planet of the Apes. Some of these movies/shows can give some great ideas. I'm just wondering if there are any out there that I haven't seen yet. I will start the list off with a few. Some of you might not agree with some choices, but I feel everyone has their own genre...

1.Walking Dead (TV Show)
2.The Colony (TV Show)
3. 2012 (Movie)

--- End quote ---

denasfarm:
When I had my kidney Stone my daughter bought me the newest "Horton Hears a Who"
I watched it in Awe...

The little Who planet that Horton Hears....
See Spirals in the sky
Feel Temors and quakes
snows in the summer
the water tilts in all the cups and bowls
it gets dark and light and dark and light
all sorts of strange similarities happen.

I was freaked out!!

willsorr75:
I watched that with my kids too. I can see the similarities  now that you've mentioned it!

willsorr75:
Thx Susan for the info. I have something to look forward to when I'm off this week!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version