Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?  (Read 20773 times)

Thehumbleman1

Re: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »
Ed that may explain what I am seeing, funny enough I went back outside, the sky was white all of a sudden, except in the east, pinkish red there.  Couldn't see the "particles" again though.  I'll try tonight in the dark skys.

The Heretic I'm only 400miles north of you, I think the moon is actually bigger than last year, always seems that way, others here say the same.  Could explain the tides nvrsend is speaking of, but sea level has risen a few feet in the last few years too.

I did have one experience I remembered about a year or more ago.  I fell asleep on the couch.  I woke up and it looked like the sun was up, or coming up.  I actually got mad at myself for not going to bed.  Went to the kitchen to make coffee, stepped out for a smoke on the deck.  It wasn't sunrise, it was 3:30 am, it was the moon.  Huge, bright and surrounded by blue, so much so the birds were even singing like dawn.  Just remembered this today.  Still no idea what I saw really just a huge, blue moon with "wings" in a way the light came off it.  Directly east. 

The sun is setting off course again, I use a compass everyday, its moved back south a bit.  I was late to get an accurate reading, I'll get one for sure tomorrow.  The cliffs here make it easy to see it change spots, obvious really when you look daily for years, I use the sun as a watch.  Rising in the same spot though, I'm up before sunrise each day.  We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy, lol.

Mike

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 09:29:58 AM »
The 'fluff' might be playing a major role in all of this.    ed

terrypat

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »
I have to concur the moon is similar in appearance to the July sightings during a full moon faze. It has the tilted look to it. The pic I just took 10 mins ago just doesn't show the detail I see from the binocs. Clear as a bell in The Mohave tonight. Last night was cloudy. 

augonit

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 08:31:59 PM »
im hoping this is the right topic to post this .   i live in carrickfergus northern ireland, and posted several comments on the moon.  i live and drive past the sea every day and have noticed ridiculously high tides again and again.    ive also noticed way out bottom tides. on the rocks at this time i have recovered lost fishing tackle.    the reason i write now , tonite is because of the peculiar appearance of the moon.   its shape tonite, is rugby balled shape, normally at any time since i was a child, the earths shape cutoff was always a particular shape of bannana to full moon - if you like - what i mean is there is something not adding up.   these are my own observations only.   stevie

OK, tonight I got to see the moon for the first time in days.  At first, it looked like it had a point in the SW part of it.  There were clouds present, but I just stood there looking at the moon.  Then the clouds dissipated enough so that I could see it clearly. It was still round.  When you saw the rugby shape, where there any clouds in the way?

steviecarrick6

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 08:39:11 AM »
hi auginot - on that night a slight haze - yes - i spent time trying to figure out how the shape could happen - im only a layman when it comes to this,  what i mean is i assume what we see of the moon at night time is basically the suns rays reflecting back with the earth creating a blackened cut off?  which at anytime surely must be concave and not convex?  could it have been a trick because of light cloud maybe. but strange.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW