MadMax - GLOBAL SIGNS &TRENDS - INTERNET, ALL MEDIA > Post It All And Let Blog Sort It Out

Bunker Tickets

(1/6) > >>

Valase:
Are tickets being sold for bunkers in America yet?

Rusel:

--- Quote from: Valase on September 02, 2011, 04:52:48 PM ---Are tickets being sold for bunkers in America yet?

--- End quote ---

I have been turning over stones on the internet for about 3 years now and I have not seen any bunker tickets for sale.  Yet....it could be a good idea.  I just finished my bunker, I buried a 40 ft sea container under 8 ft of compacted earth.    I might look into burying more and selling tickets, with an application proccess of course.  That's an interesting thought, thanks Valase

Valase:
It looks to me that the only place offering refuge is Vivos.com. For 10k or 50k dollars for a spot in a bunker. Hmm i hope America releases tickets for bunker admission. Because if your going to pay a price like that I'd rather it was backed up by America then just some guy.

noproblemo2:
I wouldn't count on possible bunker tickets as I have certainly never heard of any being available and would not take one if it were.

Rusel:

--- Quote from: Valase on September 02, 2011, 05:50:01 PM ---It looks to me that the only place offering refuge is Vivos.com. For 10k or 50k dollars for a spot in a bunker. Hmm i hope America releases tickets for bunker admission. Because if your going to pay a price like that I'd rather it was backed up by America then just some guy.

--- End quote ---

No offense intended Valase, but if you would like the US government to put you in a shelter, then I don't think you would make it through the application proccess.  Thanks anyway for the idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version