Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Bunker Tickets  (Read 9604 times)

Valase

Bunker Tickets
« on: September 02, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »
Are tickets being sold for bunkers in America yet?

Rusel

Re: Bunker Tickets
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 05:33:22 PM »
Are tickets being sold for bunkers in America yet?

I have been turning over stones on the internet for about 3 years now and I have not seen any bunker tickets for sale.  Yet....it could be a good idea.  I just finished my bunker, I buried a 40 ft sea container under 8 ft of compacted earth.    I might look into burying more and selling tickets, with an application proccess of course.  That's an interesting thought, thanks Valase

Valase

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
It looks to me that the only place offering refuge is Vivos.com. For 10k or 50k dollars for a spot in a bunker. Hmm i hope America releases tickets for bunker admission. Because if your going to pay a price like that I'd rather it was backed up by America then just some guy.

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »
I wouldn't count on possible bunker tickets as I have certainly never heard of any being available and would not take one if it were.

Rusel

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 06:05:03 PM »
It looks to me that the only place offering refuge is Vivos.com. For 10k or 50k dollars for a spot in a bunker. Hmm i hope America releases tickets for bunker admission. Because if your going to pay a price like that I'd rather it was backed up by America then just some guy.

No offense intended Valase, but if you would like the US government to put you in a shelter, then I don't think you would make it through the application proccess.  Thanks anyway for the idea.

Valase

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
Russel I'd be willing to pay any price for a ticket in your bunker. Please stay in contact with me.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:15:38 PM by Valase »

Rusel

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 07:47:09 AM »
Russel I'd be willing to pay any price for a ticket in your bunker. Please stay in contact with me.

I would be glad to stay in contact with you to follow your spiritual growth, what the other, more experienced folks on here are telling you is correct, you must depend solely on yourself if you are to make it through.  You cannot expect to write a check for the bill that is now coming due.  As you grow in awareness, if you get to a place where helping others is more important to you than saving your own butt, then maybe we will see each other in the future.   
Hang in there kid !!!

augonit

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 08:34:37 AM »
I wouldn't count on possible bunker tickets as I have certainly never heard of any being available and would not take one if it were.

I agree.  I never heard of bunker tickets for sale, and quite frankly, I would suspect it a scam.  With that amount of money you are willing to pay, just use it to secure yourself.  Stock up on food, water, supplies. 

Valase

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »

I would be glad to stay in contact with you to follow your spiritual growth, what the other, more experienced folks on here are telling you is correct, you must depend solely on yourself if you are to make it through.  You cannot expect to write a check for the bill that is now coming due.  As you grow in awareness, if you get to a place where helping others is more important to you than saving your own butt, then maybe we will see each other in the future.   
Hang in there kid !!!

I have already done A'lot of research on this subject but as i don't have enough money to build my own bunker i was wondering if me and my family could join you in yours. That is all, and as for the part about warning others, i have already warned my entire family. Some believe me and others don't and that's all i can do is warn them and then have them do the research on what will happen. I'm not just asking to buy a ticket into your bunker just to save my own butt. I am asking to buy tickets to save my family. Please consider this offer.

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »
Valase, as I have said before, there are NO TICKETS to legitimate bunkers...........

Hang in there kid !!!

I have already done A'lot of research on this subject but as i don't have enough money to build my own bunker i was wondering if me and my family could join you in yours. That is all, and as for the part about warning others, i have already warned my entire family. Some believe me and others don't and that's all i can do is warn them and then have them do the research on what will happen. I'm not just asking to buy a ticket into your bunker just to save my own butt. I am asking to buy tickets to save my family. Please consider this offer.

errrv

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 02:28:32 PM »
Try here:
http://newglobaltrust.org/

That's Patrick Geryls two groups Spain/Africa

And contact these guys:

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1150

Erv

Valase

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 05:22:46 PM »
Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm not sure what I'm going to do currently, and I'm not sure where I'm going to run to when the sh*t hits the fan. I guess i will just have to play it by year since I'm on the east coast and most of it is below 2000ft of the sea level.

billy861

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 09:45:57 PM »
My guess is:
If someone was to sell Bunker Tickets, you can bet your bottom dollar, they'd be way over sold. A large group of people fighting for the same bunker... While the seller was living large, in his mega bunker (several miles away) purchased with the cash he swindled out of all those fighting mad people.

Prepare the best that you can, but most important, trust in the Lord...

William :D

Rusel

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 06:26:28 AM »
I think William says it best.
When you discover a fear of God, and you slow down and listen to what your creator tells you (meditation), then you turn his will into works, you will find that all other fears fade away.  Then you are left with a sense of joy and gratitude as you begin to marvel at creation.  As always in creation there are 2 sides to the coin, the vast majority of people in the world will not discover a fear of God, instead they will continue to be deceived by what is known as fallen angels.  Hence they will live in fear of every new threat that comes along.  If you choose the less traveled path, to the creator, the rewards will be many, but the admiration of your deceived brethren will not be one of them.  So choose wisely young lady, as there is no geographical place on earth that will be safe, without the blessings of the spiritual world to guide you.
Of course this is just my opinion, and I could be wrong, it's up to YOU to decide.

Rusel

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 07:02:52 AM »
If someone was to sell Bunker Tickets, you can bet your bottom dollar, they'd be way over sold. A large group of people fighting for the same bunker... While the seller was living large, in his mega bunker (several miles away) purchased with the cash he swindled out of all those fighting mad people

Ahhh yes....the actions of the decieved are so predictable aren't they!
let us not forget judgement for those actions.....

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW