Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Jupiter Explosion!Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal ? [Starviewer Team]  (Read 7579 times)

Cubanjoe

I found this on ATS.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread746747/pg1
Here is the recording broken down [they claim].
http://soundcloud.com/phil-laj/leaveplanetearth
Okay, dont shoot the messenger:
I believe this needs its own thread so it doesnt get lost in the other ones.

This is regarding the thread created around the guy that says that he is from Naval Space command
Here is the thread:
Something R-Frequency and E-class this way comes

And the origanal text:

Q&A from Naval Space Command

Supposedly he has created a user account on another website under the name "Bluecoat2"

HERE

After many had thought he disappeared, he came back today stating the following:

Bluecoat2- I Shall make an announcement in five days at 13H00 CET, a few hours before a major planned event.

And a short time later he posted this:

Bluecoat2- We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

I really dont know what to make of this....
Especially with the supposed break-up of Elenin even though it was said months ago that it was already in "pieces".

Like I said: DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!! I personally take this guys "info" with a grain of salt.
I just thought those of you who are following whats going on with this guy and the info given would be interested in this update. [if its really him giving the update]
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread746894/pg1

THEN this out next day!
Jupiter Explosion !!! - Elenin Breaks into Two Pieces And Changes Course ??? (Breaking news)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z9wtus3ppU
I'm BUGGING OUT!  :o
Thanks, Joe
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:06:56 AM by Joe Montanna »

Lori

Re: Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal ? [Starviewer Team]
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 08:52:23 AM »
Maybe Elenin is a ship and the government is trying to shoot her down.  If she is a ship maybe she is hostile or we are hostile toward her.  This is soooo interesting.   

I would not be surprised that we have troops on and around the planets.  If they fired upon her then this could lead to a space war between us and other worlds.

:o :o
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:57:08 AM by Lori »

noproblemo2

Scary thought Lori, but who knows...........

Lori

Hi Susan din't realize you were here. I sent the post to you privately.  :o

ASEEKERTOO

Elenin is in the process of making a hard left turn. From the perspective of the camera on Stereo B it will appear as though she is changing course from a diagonal left to right course to a more vertical course on an LCD screen. That is why it appears to have turned and is moving toward the top of the Screen. I downloaded about 25 pictures at the Stereo B site and put them in a special directory on the harddrive. Then I turned on my ScreenSaver for windows and directed it to play 'photos' only in that directory. When the screensaver came on it played the pictures in series. Elenin made the anticipated turn it appears to me.
  The big flare appearing to come from Jupiter is not new. That type of flare-up has happened before and really don't know what causes it. Something about when a bright object gets to the edge of the cameras point of view. Jupiter is at least 4 AU from Earth so............
  The jury is still out for now and Elenin is doing what it should be although it could be breaking up as reported; but the track seems ok for now.

Carluccio_piattino

Re: Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal ? [Starviewer Team]
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 06:35:29 PM »
Maybe Elenin is a ship and the government is trying to shoot her down.  If she is a ship maybe she is hostile or we are hostile toward her.  This is soooo interesting.   

I would not be surprised that we have troops on and around the planets.  If they fired upon her then this could lead to a space war between us and other worlds.

:o :o

Hi Lori,

The power involved  in this blast is simply phenomenal, it does not have any resemblance to the most powerful nuke ever (that we know of, of course...lol). The blast must have travelled many millions of miles, the first shot like a beam of energy and then followed by a huge ecliptic shockwave. This ecliptic shockwave made me thinking that a single point explosion would produce an almost perfect round shockwave sphere. This one being a lobe type shockwave reminds me of an oriented explosion.

This is truly an interesting issue that we may know of the actual stuff in the coming weeks.

Carluccio

errrv

Even if nothing comes of it, it sure is cool to watch!
Erv

mcgyver59

Nothing on Jupiter blew up. LOL

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Carluccio, my friend, I think it is an optics anomaly. Although, I was on a show Marshall did with a man named Jon, that claims we are trying to turn Jupiter into a small star.   ed

errrv

Yeah that was the "project lucifer" I referred to. Something about firing a nuke into it to try & ignite it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_luciferproject09.htm

Timeline fits with the Cassini probe.
Erv

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Exactly, Erv. Jon is very knowledgeable about it and his research is very scientific and onto the correct train of thought. The show with him was fascinating, as I had to research heavily to be able to discuss what is happening. He is right on it, as far as I am concerned.  ed

Carluccio_piattino

Carluccio, my friend, I think it is an optics anomaly. Although, I was on a show Marshall did with a man named Jon, that claims we are trying to turn Jupiter into a small star.   ed

Hey Ed !

This time I do not feel that all that light show in the SOHO images are only optic effects. The only possibility I can think of in this line of thought of yours is that a normal solar flare (which would come from left to right) was somehow mirrored to the other side of the lens. Anyway, I would expect to see something from the actual direction left to right which does not show up.

All seems too odd to be right now stamped as an optic effect. What about the tetrahedron ?

At the same time, it never crossed my mind that this could have come from Jupiter as most vids hint at us. Jupiter is at peace and too far away from this scenario.

My best to you my friend. Your work with Marshall is a first grade one in those radio talk shows.

Carluccio

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Thank you, Carluccio, friend. It is Jupiter on the right side, But I am not convinced that the comet filmed is Elenin, as YU55 and others are in the area. From current positioning, Elenin is farther from Jupiter than Earth. I also agree that it appears as a small? explosion on Jupiter. I rule nothing out, as far as Jupiter is concerned. I do rule out it hitting Elenin directly, with any kind of a CME type event. There is more happening in the solar system than we are being allowed to know/see.   take care, buddy    ed

augonit

Yeah that was the "project lucifer" I referred to. Something about firing a nuke into it to try & ignite it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_luciferproject09.htm

Timeline fits with the Cassini probe.
Erv

Why would anybody want to turn Jupiter into a star?  That's crazy.  Let's just keep the planets the way they are.  They are that way for a reason.  We shouldn't mess with it. 

errrv

Augonit, Jupiter, if turned into a low mass star, could support life on it's moons, giving the human race other worlds to ruin. Yay.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW