Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Stay in Touch with the World  (Read 2836 times)

ASEEKERTOO

Stay in Touch with the World
« on: August 27, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
I was looking for a FreeWare Sound Recording program to research 'Reverse Speech'. What I found was much more than that. I not only found a great program to modify sound files, including reverse speech, but I also gained a great Radio Program playing program. I can type in a search of 'news' and it will return News Programs from around the world. Then I can instantly begin listening to the broadcast. For example, while I am listening to the Australian News Channel to see if they discuss winged objects in the sky  :) ; I can also surf the internet. It even has a TV interface that gives major networks to watch.
  Anyway, found a nice little program that others might appreciate. After you download the file I recommend directing your VirusChecker to scan the newly downloaded file. I did not find anything so I fired it up and am using it.
  Pay particular attention to the initial INSTALLATION PROCESS as there will be some checked boxes that you do not want the program to activate; such as replacing your HomePage with the Players homepage. Use the CUSTOM SETUP and de-select the options you do not want.
  Use at your own risk.  :)    The LINK below will take you to a Windows Vista Compatability download so you may have to look around the page to tailor the Program download to your own type of Computer.
http://www.freeaudiovideosoft.com/

« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:41:31 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Sunnybug

Re: Stay in Touch with the World
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 05:20:52 AM »
Ok - this may be a stupid question...but aren't most of these shows recorded and archived already on the internet? Is this just more gov over redundancy?

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 06:49:25 AM »
People who Produce the Radio Shows Archive them but likewise, the Producers of
the Shows can Delete them from the internet At Will. If the FBI starts its own
Archives then they are there to be accessed at will with no danger of disappearing.
More than likely they will take the radio shows and filter them through a Speech
Interpretation software program to look for Keywords. Then they will associate
'suspect phrases' with the person that said them. For evidence if any is ever
needed....... 

Sunnybug

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 04:50:00 AM »
Makes sense...but....still, I can only shake my head - what a waste of time and effort and tax dollars.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW