Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Oh My I just noticed this...  (Read 4576 times)

Lori

Oh My I just noticed this...
« on: May 01, 2010, 10:05:53 AM »
 :o :o

Revelation 20:12-15 (New International Version)

12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. 14Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
 :o ???

Beachguy

Re: Oh My I just noticed this...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:43:00 AM »
:o :o

Revelation 20:12-15 (New International Version)

12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. 14Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
 :o ???

What about this had you not noticed or what is it that you see in this Lori ?
Gary

Lori

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:55:34 AM »
That it is Revelation 20 and the passage is 12.

2012.  Gods Judgment in 2012?  It would link with all other prophecy leaning towards 2012.

Synchronicity? :o :o

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41:48 AM »
That it is Revelation 20 and the passage is 12.

2012.  Gods Judgment in 2012?  It would link with all other prophecy leaning towards 2012.

Synchronicity? :o :o

Lori, oh, I didn't catch that before...
Yowbarb

Linda

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 07:47:50 AM »
Ditto! I didn't catch the 20:12 either!

Linda :o

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW