Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The AntiChrist is a Sagittarius?  (Read 3420 times)

neoslim

The AntiChrist is a Sagittarius?
« on: August 12, 2011, 10:21:05 AM »
There was a Nostradamus prophecy or quatrain that came to mind when I was looking through the horoscopes this morning. For those of you who know about Nostradamus you know that he was very much into astrology and made all his predicitons based on the astrological signs and their positions in our solar system. Needless to say he was probably as much of an expert as you could get on astrology.

Well Nostradamus made a prediction about what many scholars interpret to be the AntiChrist. I forget which quatrain this was off the top of my head. Nostradamus said that this man would...and I'm paraphrasing here...be born from the aquatic triplicity. Nostradamus said this man would gain fame on land and sea. He said this man's holy day would be Thursday.

Now what's interesting is that the three monotheistic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) have none of their holy days on a Thursday. Islam's is Friday, Judaism is Saturday, and Christianity is Sunday. Interesting to note though that the Hindu holy day apparently is Thursday. However, I don't think this is what Nostradamus was talking about.

When going through the horoscopes today I noticed that each astrological sign has a lucky day that goes with it, and apparently not the lucky day for the week but the lucky day in general. There was only one astrological sign whose lucky day is a Thursday and that's Sagittarius. Now some could argue that lucky and holy are two different things. And yes they are but in this context I would say it's the same difference. Given my understanding of how indepth Nostradamus's knowledge of astrology was I have a strong feeling he was speaking about the astrological sign of this man to come.

Just a thought. What do you guys think about this?

Scales

Re: The AntiChrist is a Sagittarius?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:06 AM »
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. Thursday is actually the day of Jupiter the same as Sunday is the sun and Monday is the moon.

A person could have a strong Jupiter influence in their chart without being born in Sagittarius. Also, the days have been changed by one, so it is a questionable alignment that is being used today.

Sagittarius rules the thighs. Nostradamus was born, "most likely" on the 14th of December, which makes him a sagittarius.

The signs have not moved. The stars may move and be in this place or that, but it does not change the influences that are present during the specified times of the year. The people who try to say the signs have moved do not study astrology very well, but simply look at the placement of the stars on the horizon. This movement, has an impact on the larger time periods, but very little if any impact on the sunsigns or ascendents. Also, the days have not changed.

The astrological and astronomical sign of the planet Jupiter () is sometimes used to represent Thursday.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thursday

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW