Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Is There Enough Room in Heaven for a Global Cataclysm?  (Read 5426 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Is There Enough Room in Heaven for a Global Cataclysm?
« on: August 10, 2011, 10:48:07 PM »
Is There Enough Room in Heaven for a Global Cataclysm?

Your Own World Radio
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

GUEST: Michael Tymn

Arthur C. Clarke, author of 2001: A Space Odyssey observed that "Behind every man now alive stand 30 ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living." Assuming this is true now, what happens in the wake of a global cataclysm, where billions die sudden and violent deaths?

Consider this. The Georgia Guidestones in Elbert County, Georgia is what many believe to be the New World Order Ten Commandments for the 21st century. First of which is: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."  Ergo, with a current global population of over 6.75 billion, what happens to all those unlucky enough to be to the left decimal point? 

Meanwhile, those in the know are doing whatever they can to make sure they are to the right of the decimal point.  So where does that leave the vast majority of humankind?  Or more to the point, what happens to all those who suddenly find themselves on the wrong side of this looming decimal point?

Tacking this thorny question is author Michael Tymn. In the recently published anthology Exposed, Uncovered & Declassified: Ghosts, Spirits, & Hauntings: Am I Being Haunted?, his chapter asks a critical question: "Are Spirits All Around Us." With this in mind, we'll expand his question to: Is there enough room in Heaven for a global cataclysm?

YowRadio.com

errrv

Re: Is There Enough Room in Heaven for a Global Cataclysm?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 10:04:53 AM »
As always, sounds incredibly interesting!

augonit

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:24:55 PM »
I think with God all things are possible, so if He needs to expand Heaven a bit, it's not like it'll be hard to do.  There will be plenty of room for everyone.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »
If there is room for all, except one, I can pretty well guess who the 'one' will be.   ed

chaunska

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 06:33:46 AM »
I once asked the Spirits...."How big is the universe?"   Their reply was this.   
       "Every thought, dream, and imagination that any creature in this universe ever had, is currently happening somewhere in this universe."   

Pretty sure Heaven dwarfs the collection of universes.

terrypat

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 06:39:33 AM »
Very interesting point made here. Deep pondering. I'm still trying to define heaven in my mind. Could it be as discussed in the Quickening vid that heaven is a level of conscientious attained.

The plot thickens   8)

augonit

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 03:48:00 PM »
I always thought Heaven was an actual place, a destination, not a level of conscentiousness.

errrv

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 06:00:42 PM »
When I was growing up, my Grandpa told me heaven was a place where you will feel no pain & drink water from the fountain of life. The streets will be paved with gold! But as I grew older & read the bible, I realized he was describing New Jerusalem. The large craft that lands at the end of Revelation.

I think Enochs version is more clear.
Erv

chaunska

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »
We have always been taught that the "Happy Hunting Grounds" is a different realm or dimension that overlaps our own

augonit

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »
Chaunska--You mean like it is intertwined with your life now?

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 03:03:58 PM »
2 Hours til show !!!!!!!!!!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW