Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Possible Large Object coming in behind Elenin  (Read 13140 times)

Oleokie

Possible Large Object coming in behind Elenin
« on: August 10, 2011, 08:52:10 AM »
Hello again my friends. Just wanted to touch base with you all some on some info I came across this morning. The "Nibiru Insider" who viewed Nibiru from the Hubble years ago reveals, on the evening of 8/7 he and his astronomers he works with in New Zealand have locked on to Nibiru...it's coming in behind Elenin.

Nibiru coods of 8/7/11:  09h 47m 57.30s   + 13° 16 44

Now for facts that I know, as of today you can not see the object due to being close to the sun.  Here in SW Okla the sun rises at 6:49am for 8/11 which is tomorrow morning. These cords that were given puts this object  rising 31 mins after the sun rises @ 7:20am this puts the object  under the sun and a little shift to the left  or around 200 deg  if you say looking under the sun is 180 degs.

The first date using sim software that I might be able to see it with the telescope would be around September 5th and that is only if I have a clear horizon with no cloud or haze.

Until I see something with my own eyes going to call this information fiction. But it worth checking into since some of us have wondered if there was a bigger object coming in behind Elenin.

Oleokie

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Possible Large Object coming in behind Elenin
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 10:53:15 AM »
Thanks, Okie. I anxiously await your findings, as I too, have come across recent knowledge that there is something coming behind. I had mentioned that the earthquakes on alignments with earth and sun couldn't happen, unless there was an object yet unseen, with large mass, on the same orbital path. This was because Elenin was too far away, and has little mass, to cause quakes like those that were experienced. If this object(s) is there, it must have a large mass. We shall see.   ed

errrv

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 11:08:25 AM »
Thanks, erv

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 02:07:28 PM »
I wish one of our members could have visited the SPT and got us real intel, You know many with families stationed there are informed{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Rocketeer

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
Greetings Okie,

Where are you in SW, OKlahoma? I too am in SW, OK.
What size, type telescope do you plan to use to attempt spotting the "object"? How dark is your viewing location?

Perhaps using your telescope and mine we could team up and see what we can see.....

Bill L.

shaft

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 06:29:57 PM »
Oleokie , Rocketeer , greetings from another in SW Okla.

terrypat

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 06:38:42 PM »
Kudo's to TEAM SWOK .....  You guys are top shelf  ;)

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 12:51:24 AM »
thanks Okie,me too anxiously await this one ,im very interested in this latest 'theory'

Oleokie

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 05:37:12 AM »
Greetings Rocketeer and Shaft.  Well Rocketeer most of the time I view at a remote site about 6 miles from little town called Ft. Cobb or 35 miles NNW of Lawton as you can get out of the light pollution pretty good there.  With your big dobsonian telescope you can pull a lot of dim things in with that large light bucket!!  I have a 8" and 6" SCT Celestron goto scopes.  We can team up in September and search the sky to see if anything is there :)

Oleokie

willsorr75

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 06:32:25 AM »
Oleokie, can't wait to hear what you find!

mcgyver59

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 06:59:19 AM »
If something huge is coming in behind the comet, why hasnt the huge object sucked elenin into it from enormous gravitational pull?

If this big object can affect earth billions of miles away, you'd think it would eat that comet alive, since its so close.

errrv

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 08:38:54 AM »
Mycgyver, I believe several weeks back an estimate of the spacial distance from elenin to the bds is 8 AU although that may have changed. That puts bds 1 yr behind elenin. Maybe the effects we've placed on elenin so far have actually been bds??? Who knows.
Erv

willsorr75

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:43 AM »
Good Point Erv....

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »
I might mention, at this time, that .5AU/month, is not an absurd speed for an object in space, to travel.  At 8Au, that would be about 16 months. Where does that put it, timewise?     ed

errrv

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 01:34:42 PM »
We all know that answer, but I'll go ahead & bite: 12/12

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW