Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: News Ticker  (Read 2531 times)

willsorr75

News Ticker
« on: August 09, 2011, 08:44:21 AM »
Not sure where to place this query, but has anyone thought about placing a News Ticker on the site with up-to-date news about Elenin, etc? Would be great to be able to read it, and find out everything here, instead of searching the net for the latest. The news in the ticker could also point to topics already created. Just an idea. Thanks.

Halldorr

Re: News Ticker
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »
I was thinking about this the other day actually as I generally only keep G+ or Twitter going to keep my news feeds up and was just thinking it would be nice to be able to get more info as a stream on these topics.

willsorr75

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:26:13 PM »
I was thinking about this the other day actually as I generally only keep G+ or Twitter going to keep my news feeds up and was just thinking it would be nice to be able to get more info as a stream on these topics.

Exactly, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just know with work and family it can be hard to make time for searching the internet and forums to look for new information. Would even be cool as an RSS Feed.

Thanks for your comment..

Halldorr

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »
RSS can be enabled for the forum but I think you specify one board - I forget now, but it needs to be done by the admins  :D

Admin > News and Newsletters > Settings > Enable XML/RSS news

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW