Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: What's everyone's take on this?  (Read 2701 times)

ramack

What's everyone's take on this?
« on: August 05, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
http://spaceobs.org/en/category/news/

A few hours ago I got the first original comet images in FITS format, taken on August 1 (many thanks to Karl Battams, STEREO team member). Several frames was damaged, but the team believes that will solve this problem at the next session. I stacked all images by the comet movement, this has increase the singnal/noise ratio, see the comet with more “details”.

So, the first results. The comet has grown. Now the diameter of it’s outer coma exceeded 200,000 km! Of course, at this time we have only low resolution images, but they still allow us to estimateits current size. I want to remind you that the outer coma, it’s very discharged gas envelope, not the nucleus itself, estimates of the nucleus size has not changed. On the left picture you can see the comet itself, as well as the angular size of the Sun, if it was located at the same distance as comet. Impressive?

willsorr75

Re: What's everyone's take on this?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »
It will be interesting to see what they come up with next. Hopefully they will allow us to see some high resolution images.

I've also noticed a video on youtube that shows more than one object moving. It appears to be Elenin, and two other smaller objects moving in the slide. Anyone else seen these, or can confirm?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread737917/pg1

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:44:47 AM »
the animated telescope pictures were taken back in march. In march, elenin was
passing through the asteriod belt. more than likely a couple of asteriods were
imaged along with elenin. but, who knows. one would think that the other objects would not be traveling in the same general direction..................... no one knows 100 percent what they are but the other objects were given names and classified as asteriods to the best of my knowledge.

A still picture of elenin is sometimes shown with a string-of-pearls objects nearby.
the image is multiple shots of elenin stacked one on top of the other in order to produce a good image. the telescope focuses on elenin exclusively and when the images are stack; the STARS in the background change position and they take on a string-of-pearls appearance.............................................................

As to the official JPL images from Stereo B; I could have taken a better picture
with a 1960's Poloroid Instant Camera and a 5 dollar telescope. :P
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:12:57 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

willsorr75

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 12:35:42 PM »
the animated telescope pictures were taken back in march. In march, elenin was
passing through the asteriod belt. more than likely a couple of asteriods were
imaged along with elenin. but, who knows.

Ahh, didn't know that... Thanks for the info.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW