Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Indian Elders  (Read 7337 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Indian Elders
« on: August 04, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »
I saw this on another forum;
Drove out to have a chat with an Elder from the Choctaw tribe last night.
We went over the basics:
Get rid of any gold- silver PMG's.
Convert everything into .22 bullets Long rifle or Magnum. A good axe, peanut butter and chocolate, high calorie stuff.
Convert your flour into 'hardtack'.
Have multiple caches
Get ready for or some Cold weather, snow etc, learn to make snow shoes with whatever is at hand.
That orange twine they use to wrap and secure bales of hay?
Great stuff, you can even make gill nets out of it.
Most of all, you want to be at 2,000 plus feet above sea level, and at least a hundred miles from the ocean or any large body of water. The government is not your friend.
The elites have to ride it out on the surface... all those trillion$ they spent on DUMBs? All wasted.
Follow the herds of deer or elk, they have a sixth sense which will lead them to safety. DO NOT fire into the herd, that will confuse them and you will all die.
Anyone remember the animal behavior just before the Boxing Day Tsunami back in Dec. 26, 2004 ?
You may pick off stragglers, but don't molest the body of the herd.
Share what you have with strangers, they may be angels

noproblemo2

Re: Indian Elders
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 02:25:35 PM »
Very wise advise Ed, Thanks

Sunnybug

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »
We should listen to the elders they have the old wisdom.

My Thanks as well Ed.

Sunnybug

augonit

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15:59 PM »
I agree Sunny.  I've been reading everything I can about living the old ways, Indian prophecies, etc.  I sure hope a tribe will come my way after the cleansing, or purification as they call it.  I'd want to hook up with them more than anybody.  And if not them, then the Amish.

terrypat

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 08:55:52 AM »
Here's some info I came across. Hopi Cosmology. History of the planet from the Hopi's

http://www.mysteriousworld.com/Journal/2003/Winter/GrandCanyon/

terrypat

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »
Here's some info I came across. Hopi Cosmology. History of the planet from the Hopi's

http://www.mysteriousworld.com/Journal/2003/Winter/GrandCanyon/

The above address has a link page to other Hopi text & traditions

errrv

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »
Well this post validates all of the feelings I've been having. Glad to see I'm not totally crazy!
Erv

Plantman40

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »
Well this post validates all of the feelings I've been having. Glad to see I'm not totally crazy!
Erv

You are correct, I follow your comments and they make so much sense, Thank you.
Plantman40

Yowbarb

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 08:41:22 AM »
We went over the basics:
Convert everything into .22 bullets Long rifle or Magnum. A good axe, peanut butter and chocolate, high calorie stuff.
Have multiple caches
Get ready for or some Cold weather, snow etc, learn to make snow shoes with whatever is at hand.
Most of all, you want to be at 2,000 plus feet above sea level, and at least a hundred miles from the ocean or any large body of water. The government is not your friend.
The elites have to ride it out on the surface... all those trillion$ they spent on DUMBs? All wasted.
Follow the herds of deer or elk, they have a sixth sense which will lead them to safety. DO NOT fire into the herd, that will confuse them and you will all die.
Anyone remember the animal behavior just before the Boxing Day Tsunami back in Dec. 26, 2004 ?

Thanks for posting this...
You know , a lot of it does make sense...
{I don't have much knowledge of what happened to the DUMBS or why they would now be useless to the elite.)
Really makes sense making hardtack out of the flour. Much more useful than lugging great bags of flour. I do recommend people have their big stash of dry goods in their underground shelter or pit or whatever they have.
Going to find a simple recipe for hardtack and post it in Susan's Board,
Survival Recipes of the World

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:34:48 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 01:05:43 PM »
You must have been reading my mind.  I wondered how to make hardtack.  I always thought it was crackers.  I don't know how to make them either.

:)
I started new Topics on this sort of food,  today

Foods for on the road: Hardtack, and other ancient Anglo-American foods
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2980.0

Ancient Japanese foods for on the road: Salted Umeboshi plum rice balls
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2981.msg40527#msg40527

Yowbarb

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
We went over the basics:
Have multiple caches

Ed, again,thanks. This looks like "pure gold," to me.
Please share with us any follow up posts by this fellow who speaks with the elder,
Yowbarb

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »
I have always wanted to be Indian, pre-white man invasion, of course.  Just like reading the Bible, whether you are Christian or not, there is so much wisdom in all the Indian ways.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW