Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Increasing Earth Changes and Disinformation Cover-ups  (Read 5313 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Increasing Earth Changes and Disinformation Cover-ups
« on: August 03, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »
Planet X Special Report with Marshall Masters: Youtuber Dutchsinse - Increasing Earth Changes and Disinformation Cover-ups

Guest: YouTuber Dutchsinse

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

With over 12 million upload views to his credit, Youtuber Dutchsinse is one of the most popular Earth changes citizen journalists on the Internet today. No wonder he is admired by millions of supporters.

However, many are beginning to see that Dutchsinse is also the target of a highly organized, and rapidly escalating wolf pack effort. The goal is simple. To falsely and maliciously defame him - and close him down.   

For those like host Marshall Masters, the pattern is clear - and easily rises above the threshold assumptions of trolls and cranks.  In this interview, Marshall will explain what he sees and how to counter it.

Also in this interview, Dutchsinse will share his views on Planet X, Comet Elenin and current Earth changes.  Yes, things are getting worse, but thanks to intrepid souls like Dutchsinse, we can see it coming more clearly, so be sure to tune in.

http://yowRadio.com
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:00:09 PM by admin »

Guardian

Re: Increasing Earth Changes and Disinformation Cover-ups
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »
AWESOME.

I've been subscribed to Dutch for the last 3-4 months and the guy is always spot-on.
Glad you are having him on your program!

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »
Sounds like a good show coming up. As Dutch is known to say, Much Love all.

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 09:32:22 AM »
AWESOME.

I've been subscribed to Dutch for the last 3-4 months and the guy is always spot-on.
Glad you are having him on your program!
Here is the link to the last time he was on with Marshall
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/07/27/heat-domes-haarp-circles-and-seismicity

errrv

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 11:17:18 AM »
It's a shame that he's letting the disinformation jerks ruffle his feathers so much. Sure hope somebody can talk him in to keeping up his videos, as I watch & wait for new ones to come out.
Erv

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »
If he wasn't making a difference, nobody would be harrassing him. He does nice work.  ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »
2 Hrs 15 M til show all...........

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 07:35:27 PM »
Well I STRONGLY recommend downloading this show and lsitening to it all............. Blue Kachina came out in it....

errrv

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »
Great show! I guess we have our bugout window now. Ed could you put up (if you haven't already) some of the specifics on elenin when you get a chance? It's definitely gonna take me a little while to assimilate all that info!
Thanks, erv

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW