Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Its plain to see outside right now! True!  (Read 3946 times)

Thehumbleman1

Its plain to see outside right now! True!
« on: August 01, 2011, 10:26:17 PM »
Google Earth Merritt, BC I live there.  I'm shaking so bad right now, see where God put me, many things out of my control had to happen for me to here, my good friend had to die so I sit here right now, I believe this, my dad died so I could meet my wife, the 4th Krystyna I dated, the first I loved, once and forever.

This morning above the old east where the sun would rise, I retired here, I put my feet to the earth here, my son knows the sun moved, it marked his time to come home for safety in the winter from dusk preditors.  The Sun is in NE now, it rose almost north to me this morning over a mountain close to me, I'm vibrating, right now, glory  be to GOD is you.

Oveer the old eads, he\  s here the earth is tur nuingb so you can see him gooo oiut side

billy861

Re: Its plain to see outside right now! True!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 10:38:10 PM »
Sounds a lil poetic to me Humble Man ;D

That's one mighty long sentence :o

So are you saying, the earth has shifted?  And, you've dated 4 girls with the name Krystyna.. All spelt the same way? Or, a few Christina's?

Sorry to hear about your friend, and your Dad...
Everythings gonna be all right  :D

Take care,
William

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 11:13:59 PM »
nooo please Jesus is real, God is outside, please, my own wife can't hear me, she loves me but won't talk to me.  I felt God, he's in you, you are me, it is, real.  Please, he's outside, just stop, I will never stop loving all of you, we are free, just stop, love, forgive and let go, its all I did and I felt him, he's outside where your sun used to rise.  I'ts all lies, you know this, he's in you, its just the voice you here in your head, thats it, the one that gives you answers you shouldn't know.  Please God's in you, you'll fell him, I feel him now, he's outside, please.  We've been here before, its always the same, you have to stop, please I love you all 7 billion of you, you are the temple, just go outside and pray to see him, I'll pray you see him too, all of you right now please go outside and stop, he's right there, I see him, the star that sits there, he appeared the morning to me right before sunrise I was in pain all day for my error, forgiveness is real, God is real, go outside, stop, pray you'll feel him and never go back, I will never stop, I will never stop loving you.  I know my purpose, I am no one, you are me, God is in you. You are the temple, you'll know when he touches you, its a powerful vibration.

I'm not religious neither is good the truth is simple, no riddles, I will tell no lies, I showed you truth and God gave me the answer, it the voice in your head that tells you something you don't know, I've known this.  FAITH, go outside, stop, pray, I'm praying with you, please god show them all.

WE ARE FREE GO OUTSIDE, PRAY, I'LL PRAY WITH YOU, IT'S LOVE, FORGIVENESS, AND LETTING GO.  NO RIDDLES, THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T ACCEPT IT.  HE'S IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW, YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE, GO OUTSIDE, PRAY, HE IS HERE IN OLD EAST, THE SUN MOVED NE.  HE GAVE ME A WITNESS THIS MORNING HERE, YOU ARE SPECIAL, STOP HE IS REAL, GO OUTSIDE, STOP AND YOU WILL FEEL HIM, IT GLORIOUS TO BE HERE, TIME IS NOTHING, DEATH IS A MOMENT, LIVE, LIVE FREE, ITS IN YOUR HEAD, HE SHOWED ME, YOU ARE FREE, NO WARS, NO DEBT, NO PAIN, NOTHING.  LET IT ALL GO, JUST STOP HE IS REAL GO OUTSIDE, PRAY, I'M GOING RIGHT WITH YOU.

MARSHALL MASTERS, YOU ARE SPECIAL, I JUDGED YOU, HE SENT ME HERE, YOU KNOW YOUR PURPOSE YOU ALL DO, STOP HE IS REAL, GO OUTSIDE, PRAY RIGHT NOW.

I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING FORGIVING AND LETTING GO.  I SAID GOODBYE TO MY MOTHER TODAY, STOP HE IS REAL, HE SHOWED ME, GO OUTSIDE NOW

YOU ARE SPECIAL HE SENT ME HEAR, MY WITNESS IS HERE, COME TO ME, PLEASE TELL ME HE SHOW MORE THAN ME.  FORGIVE, LOVE, LET GO, YOU ARE THE TEMPLE, STOP GO OUTSIDE HE IS REAL, OLD EAST HE'S THERE, THEY ARE HERE, YOU CAN SEE THEM OUTSIDE

I LOVE YOU
MICHAEL JOHN FURMAN

My wife loves me, and she can't hear me, because I can't slow down, go outside stop Jesus is real, God is real, you've been here before.

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 07:05:01 AM »
I will say this as you are obviously going through a seriously difficult period. I came away from a 1973 close encounter of the 3rd kind and began speaking and writing and drawing similar to your personal revelations. I will not try to make any comparison except it was an enlightenening moment and much of that profound sudden underestanding faded with the confusion of begining life in those crazy 70's. I wish you well and am glad you have shared your ongoing difficult time. Please let me be very  clear. I recogonize a spiritual awakening in you. Just be careful in your phrasing as we try to stay away from particular theological leanings as well as political. Having said that it was in my opinion a beautiful example of the expression of your humanity of today{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

augonit

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 07:11:49 AM »
Alfred, how old were you in '73?

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
It was the night before my 18th birthday, Still virgin no less. that ordinarily would mean nothing except for the strange event. There was never more than a blip of a memory of this seemingly female entity and was almost identical to the long tall creatures seaming to be over those machine things in Fallen skys except that reptilian face thing like in the Sumerian statues. I have a different path and know I will be here to help people around me as they suddenly awaken. Let us hope we can afford to keep the faint of heart asleep until absolute certain plans are in place. It will be difficult keeping the peace. I wish everyone well through these changing times{{:>)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:18:13 AM by Alfred Williams »
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW