Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Ed what are your thoughts on this Video? Its very scary looking.  (Read 3417 times)

Lori

Looks like it could be the All Seeing Eye of Myth.  I think this is what Walter got a picture of.

http://youtu.be/KlSew9FtfKw

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 06:36:51 PM by Lori »

Mrhappy

Re: Ed what are your thoughts on this Video? Its very scary looking.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 07:05:59 PM »
I am posting this before even watching, at 245am Jupiter was out in the eastern sky

but that doesnt look like it, I knew I shoulda stayed out last night =( I wish he had a better camera.

Ill be out tonight with the telescope as long as no clouds roll in and see if i can get any photos for yall.

Mars was also out last night at about 3 am. since I dont know where he lives, it could be visible earlier for him

I feel bad for this guy. you can tell that he is so stressed and worried from all this doomsday talk =(

Edit:1:03 AM EST, packing up and headed to the field to set up the scope!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:04:11 PM by Mrhappy »

Mrhappy

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 01:07:18 AM »
spent 3 hrs watching the eastern sky, mainly just observing jupiter. i was sitting on the side of a lake so I fished while waiting for mars to rise. brought back 1 horrible pictureof jupiter.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »
My initial impression is that it is Mars.   ed

_cj_

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 01:32:46 AM »
judging by the apparent brightness and colouring and going on the description of the location ....Jupiter

Regards,

alex

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 08:36:10 AM »
Yes, either an out of focus Mars, or Jupiter. Or swamp gas.  ed

Arianna

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »
I immediately recognized the guy's voice on that video.  I'd watched some of videos last year and was very impressed with his research.  This was the first of his videos I'd seen since then.

Thank you.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW