Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Found a Patent for HAARP  (Read 4040 times)

Mrhappy

Found a Patent for HAARP
« on: July 07, 2011, 07:19:22 PM »

noproblemo2

Re: Found a Patent for HAARP
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »
Have gone thru some of it and will finish, quite alarming and makes me appreciate Dutchsinse videos even more. Great find ......

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »
Very scary sounding stuff to me, though I must say I'm not sure I was comprehending it all.  Also, it sort of reminded me of what of Edgar Cayce described in his book on Atlantis as what was part of the cause for the destruction of Atlantis.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »
That pretty much confirms, for me, the reason we are being sprayed, and also confirms what I have heard before, that it is barium. Makes the machine work better.   ed

Mrhappy

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »
exactly!!! its another piece to the puzzle.

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
That pretty much confirms, for me, the reason we are being sprayed, and also confirms what I have heard before, that it is barium. Makes the machine work better.   ed
So as I understand this, the chemtrails are being sprayed (barium) to keep the HAARP rings working properly? Somewhere I had a picture of the rings, might have lost it in the crash earlier this year tho, anyone else have one?

Mrhappy

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »
HAARP uses the Aluminum to help the signal, the barium and strontium help preserve the metals and hold them together. (research the materials in tooth enamel) even the norway swirls are part of the same technology.
 (see Swirls here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIhMR4nfs80)

Article on strontium. (it has a very long half life =)
http://www.worldhealth.net/news/strontium_breakthrough_against_osteoporo/

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:19:40 AM by Mrhappy »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 11:03:53 AM »
Interestingly enough, Dutchsinse channel is working and he is displaying HAARP rings around the USA.   ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »
Interestingly enough, Dutchsinse channel is working and he is displaying HAARP rings around the USA.   ed
I've been following his work for quite some time, always spot on in his predictions for weather

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
Here is the HAARP Faq from their website.
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

with this quote contained therein:
" Is HAARP capable of affecting the weather?
The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere. "

The statement is not the total truth in my humble opinion.

Mrhappy

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2011, 12:54:37 PM »

The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather
  The statement is not the total truth in my humble opinion.

Exactly my thoughts, they arent LYING but theyre not telling the truth. The Chem trails that they spray DO absorb the energy that they transmit?

thats my hypothesis

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »
I find it interesting that there is talk, on the forum, of the spraying, around the globe. Yes, the HAARP might only excite the Ionosphere. But, then the Ionospher excites the other layers of atmosphere. They apparently don't care what the aftereffects will be.   ed

Carolyn Simpson

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 11:58:59 AM »
Lead engineer who invented HAARP said: "Current chemtrails are coating the birds and other animals organs with heavy metals (barium) and the ELF frequencies generated by HAARP are heating up this metal around their organs and causing them to impload from within,  that's why there's no outwardly signs of trauma."  I read wearing a aluminum foil covering over your head helps prevent ELF transmissions.  They're making hats available in stores with aluminum fibers in them.  I might get a helmet. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:35:02 PM by Morgana2012 »

Carolyn Simpson

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 01:57:52 PM »
 ;D We have all heard jokes about tinfoil hats. Turns out there might be some practical truth to that idea.   
How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals      http://montalk.net/conspiracy/55

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW