Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Comet Elenin — Is it Time to Head for the Hills?  (Read 20023 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Comet Elenin — Is it Time to Head for the Hills?
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:02:51 PM »
Planet X Special Report with Marshall Masters

PANEL: Ed Douglas, Richard Goodwin and Aaron Sanning of the PlanetxTownHall.com, Comet Elenin Research Team

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

Comet Elenin will soon enter a phase where it can only be observed by spaceborn solar observatories such as Stereo B. Does this mean "out of sight, out of mind" as the old axiom goes? Not likely, as this is an ongoing story that continues to worry many.

To address these concerns, the Planet X Town Hall Comet Elenin Research team returns with an update on current developments and trends. The following will be discussed:

1) Current Status of Elenin
2) Will Stereo B image it and will NASA/JPL Share the Imagery
3) The Astrolpatriot YouTube Story (There is No Comet Elenin, Look For Something Bigger) and why did he disappear?
4) Sydney Stargazers and his article, Why Earthquakes on Earth Appear to be Increasing
5) About Terral Croft and why He is no longer on the Comet Elenin Research Team.
6) A Critical Analysis of Dr. Mensur Omerbashich's Seismicity Theory
7) Is Terral Croft right about the need to head for the hills ASAP.

The hot question for the team is will NASA release Stereo B images of Comet Elenin? So be sure to tune in for what will certainly be a fast-paced, information rich program.

http://yowRadio.com

noproblemo2

Re: Comet Elenin — Is it Time to Head for the Hills?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »
This is one I am really looking forward to Marshall !!!!

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 03:58:36 AM »
 :)Thank Goodness!!  The one I need the most...must be an answer to my prayers for what to do right now...I've listened to alot of the other broadcasts, including the one that got hacked...and I gotta tell you the funny characters on my computer the next day...., well anyway...there's just so much great info on these boards, but almost too much for a newbie like me to try to read thru and catch up on since I feel like I'm behind the eight ball here....thanks so much you all for all your help and guidance!!!  Do most of you think the Apalachian mountains in PA are a safe area??

augonit

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 09:55:21 AM »
I think Appalachia is a safe area, but of course I would since I'm from there.  I can't speak about PA so much, but WV, KY, TN, VA, NC all those mountainous areas would be safe in my opinion.

MrMexBiker

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
Great to hear. Look forward to the dialog.
Beyond that still researching underground areas of safety. Talked to many menbers on this site and others and ideas and approaches vary. Does anyone feel NW AZ area is safe? So far I have heard pros and cons. Like the Ozarks there are many caves and mines. However one "prominent internet organizer and authority" said it was to high. In that the 5500' elevation may be too high to breathe after the event for a number of reasons. Also was told this area is too close to the Yellowstone caldera blast and cloud area projections. Any comments on any of this?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »
Mex, my opinion, is that 5500 ft should be ok, and it is plenty far enough from Yellowstone. If it isn't, it won't matter much, for any of us.   ed

Lori

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »
We all will get by by the Grace of God or Pure Luck if it gets to be as bad as they are saying. I'm ready for what ever happens.  I have plans in place if I need to evacuate.    I'm still not sure if this is going to effect us.  I site, the fact that the asteroid that just came through was about almost as close as Elenin  and nothing happened.  It could have but it didn't.So we will see.  I know they are two different peas in a pod.  I guess we shall see.

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 04:20:59 PM »
I'm more concerned with what is supposed to be following Elenin myself.......

errrv

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 09:57:33 PM »
Well, as far as I am concerned, either there's something there or not. It really doesn't matter at this point as long as we KNOW something is changing the earth & sun. To me that means get your affairs in order now.

I always wondered "how much is enough?" and I think that the only people that are gonna see this thing are the unprepared. Hopefully the rest of us have the sense to get underground before that happens. Nobody is going to be satisfied until there's a giant visible red burning planet blowing everything up in the sky & people screaming & committing mass suicide; tanks blowing people away and flamethrowers blasting people & houses.....wait, where was I going with this? Oh yeah,  I guess at that time we will know something is amiss. =)

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that it comes down to the belief that something bigger is going on here that you cannot necessarily see. Faith.

I'm excited about the show. I almost went down the road to OZ(ark)  this week myself. Glad I got another call from destiny to go elsewhere. I was really impressed by the area, too bad.
Cheers, erv

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 07:51:40 AM »
I guess when you say underground, you're not meaning my little cheesy set-up I got going on in my basement(s) at this time.  I guess we can all do just the best we can and pray for the best and not the worst case scenerios. Especially for the recently enlightened ones like myself who are still in the first stages of planning and putting away as much as we can for whatever bad scenerios will come to pass in the future months.  I also felt it was extremely critical at this time to move the last of my little funds out of the stock market from my little 401K, turn as much as I could into easily accesible cash and more critical supplies.  Of course, I'm going to be taking early retirement within about a year so......Hopefully anyway........   

MrMexBiker

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 10:42:02 AM »
Nice comment Ervv on several aspects. First not worried about the comet but what is traveling with it. Second despite lack of being able to look up and see it we can see effects. We are unsure of the cause. However Ill bet the earth does obey the laws of physics in cause and effect.
Finally there will be those that at some point will be able to look and scream. Too late. Too little faith as you say exhibited by that point to be prepared.
There may be an underground solution after all in N AZ. Let me know who out there is interested. This is just a preliminary basis and profiles and beliefs must be shared before further details. Remember we would have to live and trust each other in close quarters and have each others back.
Mex

errrv

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »
I guess when you say underground, you're not meaning my little cheesy set-up I got going on in my basement(s) at this time.  I guess we can all do just the best we can and pray for the best and not the worst case scenerios. Especially for the recently enlightened ones like myself who are still in the first stages of planning and putting away as much as we can for whatever bad scenerios will come to pass in the future months.  I also felt it was extremely critical at this time to move the last of my little funds out of the stock market from my little 401K, turn as much as I could into easily accesible cash and more critical supplies.  Of course, I'm going to be taking early retirement within about a year so......Hopefully anyway........

Enlightenme,
Just the fact that you are here already puts you in the 3% minority of those who "know". You are leagues above everyone around you, although "knowing" is an awful lonely place. Looking at everyone everyday just knowing they are going to be completely blindsided. Heck at least you have a basement :) I'm gonna have to find a cave & camp out in bat poop for a year =)
erv

denasfarm

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 09:16:31 AM »
Im new to the site but have been following "doom" since 1989 when I first saw a map of the US having an inland sea. IDk if it was The EC map or someones elses.
We were living in Birmingham Alabama. I had a great job as a Baker and my Hubby runs our internet business from home. We both decided it was time to "Bug Out" in August of Last year and bought 19 acres on the lower Appalachian mtns. We are 400 miles inland and 930 miles above sealevel. We have artisian wells bubbling from the ground, Lots of trees for fuel, chickens... some preps (never enough)etc....I did not know I needed a cave... And I thought we had more time. We are currently living in a FEMA camper with plans (cleared the spot and have a $3000 drivewayLOL) to build underground but with leaving my job and having only half our income we have been slowed down. Now I understand the Appalachians are unsafe...I am out of money and still own a house I cant sell in Alabama! Do I need to toss it all and head to the Ozarks or will we be OK enough here IF I can find a local cave?
And are any of you taking chickens into the cave with you? How are you doing this?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 10:05:32 AM »
If the Appalackians are unsafe, then many of us will not be around for the aftermath. The eastern part of the USA is some of the older, more solid strata and thick. If not safe, then nowhere is.   ed

Jimfarmer

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »
"Now I understand the Appalachians are unsafe.."

Hang on!  Look at the seismicity map of Tennessee:

It has some clusters of earthquakes, and other areas are clear.

Here is what Zetatalk says about Tennessee:  https://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx099.htm
"Tennessee lies high enough that it will fall into the land mass along the Appalachian Mountains rising above sea level after the poles have melted. Blessed with till-able soil and a hardy people, the state has a better chance than most to survive the pole shift with self sufficient groups of survivors. This in and of itself brings problems, as the lack of sunlight will reduce the harvest dramatically, and tensions among the survivors will increase accordingly. When the deer have been hunted to near extinction and the food stocks gone, what then? Where outright starvation is the obvious outcome from the start, survivors tend to mentally adjust to that and it is all over fairly quickly, but when it would seem that surviving the shift has occurred, the mind set is that life should improve, thereafter. When this does not occur, and many painful choices are presented during a long drawn-out starvation period, periodic confrontations over who should live or die occur."
So, the first part is favorable.  The second part is not, but the statement about less sunlight, exhaustion of supplies, and starvation applies to nearly everywhere.

I might even question the part about lack of sunlight; After the pole shift, the new West will be the current North, and so most winds will come from that direction.  Earthquakes will occur upwind, but perhaps no volcanoes.  So, maybe not so dusty.

BUT, after the pole shift, you new latitude will be about 40 degrees -- cold winters.  https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1425.msg16889;topicseen#msg16889

Do you have more information?  If so, please tell us the links.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 01:30:35 PM by Jimfarmer »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW