Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Cell Phone Service  (Read 2807 times)

dlm44516

Cell Phone Service
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:35:59 AM »
Just throwing this out there has anyone noticed a huge change in there cell phone signal. There was a time that I had full service in the my house and work, Now I get No Service almost 95% of the time in both places. I have a feeling there is an outside source interfering with the Service, whether it be the government, pole shift or some other outside source. I would be interested to see if this has happened to others.

errrv

Re: Cell Phone Service
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
Yes, my service has gone from 4-5 bars here at my house to barely 1 bars (consistent). Not just that but my cable/Internet provider, ATT is offline every day between 2-7ish. Same thing that happens with HF comms, high solar activity as you pass directly in front of the sun... Cuts out signals greatly.
Erv

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »
I have been noticing some cellphone issues as well, but I can remember having similar problems about 11 years ago and at that time AT&T said it was due to "sunspots".  Wasn't the sun in about  the same cycle then as it is now? I can also remember having interruption (funny blotchy, scattered boxy type stuff) with the cable TV signals similar to what I'm again experiencing as well.

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 12:52:44 PM »
Just throwing this out there has anyone noticed a huge change in there cell phone signal. There was a time that I had full service in the my house and work, Now I get No Service almost 95% of the time in both places. I have a feeling there is an outside source interfering with the Service, whether it be the government, pole shift or some other outside source. I would be interested to see if this has happened to others.

Now that you mention t, I realize my cell phone has been getting sort of fuzzy on and off.
A few times the signal has cut on and off.

errrv

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »
Exactly. The solar radiation energizes the ions in the ionosphere causing it to expand greatly. This makes transmissions through this mess extremely difficult. We have a saying about HF communications that hold true..."sun up, freq up". It just means that in order to talk during the day, you gotta go to a higher frequency in MHz.
Erv

errrv

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 09:02:35 AM »
Bill, go up to a 40w. Should fix any problems you have. Just don't stick your tongue to the ant while transmitting :)
Erv

errrv

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »
In the mountains I used line of sight UHF with a 40w mobile amp using a "pizza pan" or SATCOM antenna. This works well especially if you have some good elevation. The amp does get a bit hot. When using NSTVs (civilian rides) the amp always melted the carpet a bit!
I'm sure 5w is good. That's what my civ version radio output max is.
Erv

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW