Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Mars alignment 6/27/11  (Read 3925 times)

errrv

Mars alignment 6/27/11
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:31:27 PM »
Ed, I wanted to throw this up since it will be here soon.

I just wanted to ask:

When is the alignment?
Are any of you able to watch mars?
Will you please post any changes on here?
Are there any government movements being set in place as a distraction for both the Mars & Saturn alignments (nuke plant?)?

Thanks,
Erv

_cj_

Re: Mars alignment 6/27/11
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 04:38:42 PM »
hi errrv, are you referring to the biggie on the 30th?

Regards,

alex

_cj_

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 04:41:09 PM »
oops scratch that - diary said 30th ( wonder why that was? )

EDIT:  ahh yes - the moon joins in on the 30th from left to right ....mercury, sun, moon, venus, mars and jupiter all in one big stellar hug  ;D

Regards,

alex
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:44:09 PM by _cj_ »

errrv

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »
Just  posted it under NEOs, but asteroid 2011 will cross our path tomorrow as well. Supposed to be 7000 miles up & pass through the geosynchronous satellite layer!!!
Semper Fi,
Erv

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 09:48:30 AM »
I personally wouldn't put too much emphasis on any alignments until the sept 26th alignment of earth, sun, and Elenin. Hopefully, that one shouldn't mean much either. As you and I both know, there are constant disinfo techniques(including holography) being used by our Uncle.   ed

errrv

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 12:37:22 PM »
True

terrypat

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 08:23:25 PM »
Since B.D.S. has crossed the path of mars the magnetosphere is all twisted like spaghetti on a fork & prior to the crossing, the bands were spread out ..... My 2 cents 

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 07:24:18 AM »
Since B.D.S. has crossed the path of mars the magnetosphere is all twisted like spaghetti on a fork & prior to the crossing, the bands were spread out ..... My 2 cents
Hey Terrypat,
Have you gone to the archives of the magnetosphere yet and downloaded a whole
days clip ? A full days movement is neat to watch. The best way to do it is to find
the day you want to download and RightClick the day instead of leftclicking it. Then
save the file to a Directory of your choice. Then open the file with Realtime Player
or Windows Media player.

That particular picture of the magnetosphere is a 2D representation but still; if
anything really odd happens to the magentosphere it should stand out. If Elenin is
going to affect the magnetosphere it should show up here.

terrypat

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 02:22:22 PM »
Thank you for the info ....

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW