Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: ALERT: Dramatic Increase in Active Suppression of Crop Circle Research  (Read 6144 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
On June 21, 2011, Suzanne Taylor appeared as a guest on YowRadio.com to discuss crop circles on the Planet X Special Report. The interview was intended to be general in approach, but once Suzanne began revealing the clandestine and vulgar attacks on crop circle researchers that began this year, all hell broke loose.

In the second hour, the show came under heavy attack at several levels. These were not cranks, but well paid and highly organized disinformationalists. They pierced BlogTalkRadio security with impunity, overriding chat room security and disrupting the audio feeds from the BlogTalkRadio servers, forcing this live show to go off the air.

Prior to this incident, Suzanne Taylor, producer of the award winning documentary, What On Earth? Inside The Crop Circles Mystery, viewed the many Internet attacks now being waged against her and other researchers this year as the work of disgruntled cranks. However, she was stunned to see how effective the disruption of show was and now she understands what is really happening.

There is a real time effort to suppress crop circles and crop circle research in England this year. Whoever is doing this, has deep pockets and a secret - or two to keep and so these disruptive and vulgar attacks are designed to intimidate researchers as well as the appearance of new formations.

This comes down to one of two options. First, be cowed by these illegal attacks on legitimate researchers and broadcasters. Or, stand up to the injustice by casting sunshine upon it. For this reason, she is coming back to discuss these attacks at length.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/06/28/dramatic-increase-in-active-suppression-of-crop-circles

Lori

Yayyy ;D

noproblemo2

GOOD, that was a nasty attack/s for sure !!!!!!!!!!!

noproblemo2

Susan, you did the best you could in the chat room. I understand that this was way beyond the call of duty.
Well it was lively what with numerous people messaging me while I was trying to keep Marshall informed, the ones that were being silly I ignored, the serious stuff did the best I could under the circumstances. Thanks Bill for all your help last night also, I appreciate it and know Marshall does as well. But I do LOVE doing the shows with everyone and getting the info to the boss.

noproblemo2

A reminder to everyone we WILL be doing this show tonight 5PST look forward to seeing you all there.
PLANET X SPECIAL REPORT with MARSHALL MASTERS: Dramatic Increase in Active Suppression of Crop Circles

GUEST: Crop Circle Documentary Producer, Suzanne Taylor

On June 21, 2011, Suzanne Taylor appeared as a guest on YowRadio.com to discuss crop circles on the Planet X Special Report. The purpose of interview was to discuss the current season, but once Suzanne began revealing the clandestine and vulgar attacks on crop circle researchers now surfacing this year, all hell broke loose.

In the second hour, the show came under heavy attack at several levels. These were not cranks, but well paid and highly organized disinformationalists. They pierced BlogTalkRadio security with impunity, overriding chat room security and disrupting the audio feeds from the BlogTalkRadio servers, forcing this live show off the air.

Prior to this incident, Suzanne Taylor, producer of the award winning documentary, What On Earth? Inside The Crop Circles Mystery, viewed the many Internet attacks now being waged against her and other researchers this year as the work of disgruntled cranks. However, she was stunned to see how effective the disruption of show was and now she understands what is really happening. There is a real time effort to suppress crop circles and crop circle research in England this year.

Whoever is doing this, has deep pockets and secrets to keep and so these disruptive and vulgar attacks are used to intimidate and silence researchers.  For Suzanne, this comes down to one of two options. First, be cowed by these illegal attacks on legitimate researchers and broadcasters. Or, stand up to the injustice by casting sunshine upon it. For this reason, she is coming back to discuss these attacks at length and if you value the sunshine of truth, listen in and support the show.

ASEEKERTOO

Hi BajaSusan,
   I'll give you my question now.  :)
Does each crop circle stand alone in its interpretation or has it been found that 2 or more crop circles can
be combined in some way for a more complete understanding of a hidden message ?
 For instance, superimposing an image of a crop circle over another or the joining of 2 or more images to
get a more informative image.                         richard

inselemel

Glad there is going to be another show, and the standing up to the injustice of these 'professional disinformationalists' goes with a lot of the stuff on this site, as being cowed or made to feel stupid is what THEY TPTB want. To Bajasusan and Mr Masters - Good Luck and may the force be with you.

Melanie

MrMexBiker

On June 21, 2011, Suzanne Taylor appeared as a guest on YowRadio.com to discuss crop circles on the Planet X Special Report. The interview was intended to be general in approach, but once Suzanne began revealing the clandestine and vulgar attacks on crop circle researchers that began this year, all hell broke loose.

In the second hour, the show came under heavy attack at several levels. These were not cranks, but well paid and highly organized disinformationalists. They pierced BlogTalkRadio security with impunity, overriding chat room security and disrupting the audio feeds from the BlogTalkRadio servers, forcing this live show to go off the air.

Prior to this incident, Suzanne Taylor, producer of the award winning documentary, What On Earth? Inside The Crop Circles Mystery, viewed the many Internet attacks now being waged against her and other researchers this year as the work of disgruntled cranks. However, she was stunned to see how effective the disruption of show was and now she understands what is really happening.

There is a real time effort to suppress crop circles and crop circle research in England this year. Whoever is doing this, has deep pockets and a secret - or two to keep and so these disruptive and vulgar attacks are designed to intimidate researchers as well as the appearance of new formations.

This comes down to one of two options. First, be cowed by these illegal attacks on legitimate researchers and broadcasters. Or, stand up to the injustice by casting sunshine upon it. For this reason, she is coming back to discuss these attacks at length.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/06/28/dramatic-increase-in-active-suppression-of-crop-circles

Not surprised at all. Have seen evidence of this before...especially when following up on recently posted info and find the server "not responding". website down or offline, removed, etc. Attacks are common and unusally malicious. It should strengthen our resolve and preparedness.
I never placed any validity in crop circles until recently. I understand how they are caused and why. Not going into detail. However an overview is this: many illustrate the coming event and act as a warning. Notice where they mainly occur in the 40 to 60 degree latitude area. A prominent RV ex govt spy and now teacher, Ed Dames, said they also indicated this latitude band presented a degree of safety in this area from coming events.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW