Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Ft Calhoun Nebraska Nuclear Plant Impending Disaster  (Read 9314 times)

MrMexBiker

Ft Calhoun Nebraska Nuclear Plant Impending Disaster
« on: June 21, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »
First I would like to point out that prolific and insightful researcher "Terral" whose videos are often seen on You Tube first pointed this out to me. This nuclear plant is already partially flooded and could be "engulfed" as limited news reports say today, June 21. Per today's article:

"IBTimes Staff Reporter reported at 4:17 AM EDT that "Fort Calhoun nuclear power plant was reportedly very close to getting engulfed by the floodwaters, raising fears of a crisis similar to Japan’s Fukushima disaster."

Further detail with pictures at http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/166612/20110621/latest-pictures-of-missouri-river-fort-calhoun-nuclear-power-plant-flooding-missouri-river-flooding.htm

Its has also been reported news on this is being actively repressed by authorities. Although this plant had already been shut down for refueling there are active and spent fuel rods there that need cooling. If power and pumping are lost we have the same potential for disaster as the Japan plant. Plus if this water does flood this plant and becomes contaminated where do you think its going to go? Into the Missouri River and through our heartland. Why isn't this more of a story? Check this out for yourself. See how limited coverage is. See how flooding in that area is worsening with ongoing rain and snow melt. Think of what may happen if just 1 or 2 remaining levees are breached. Water already is near to the top.

MrMexBiker

Re: Ft Calhoun Nebraska Nuclear Plant Impending Disaster
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »
A shocking report prepared by Russia’s Federal Atomic Energy Agency (FAAE) on information provided to them by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) states that the Obama regime has ordered a “total and complete” news blackout relating to any information regarding the near catastrophic meltdown of the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant located in Nebraska.
According to this report, the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant suffered a “catastrophic loss of cooling” to one of its idle spent fuel rod pools on 7 June after this plant was deluged with water caused by the historic flooding of the Missouri River which resulted in a fire causing the Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) to issue a “no-fly ban” over the area.
Located about 20 minutes outside downtown Omaha, the largest city in Nebraska, the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant is owned by Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) who on their website denies their plant is at a “Level 4” emergency by stating: “This terminology is not accurate, and is not how emergencies at nuclear power plants are classified.”
Russian atomic scientists in this FAAE report, however, say that this OPPD statement is an “outright falsehood” as all nuclear plants in the world operate under the guidelines of the International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale (INES) which clearly states the “events” occurring at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant do, indeed, put it in the “Level 4” emergency category of an “accident with local consequences” thus making this one of the worst nuclear accidents in US history.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »
What I don't quite understand is the fact that it is flooding like that at all. That area of the country has seen
heavy snowfall during the winter time before and it never flooded like this to my knowledge.

Was this past winter Snowfall a Record of all Records or something ? What period in history has it ever flooded
like this in the area ?1880 ? 1910 ? 1755 ?   Just curious.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:55:48 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Lori

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »
This is what has been bugging me about this whole flooding thing.  There is something very strange about it.  Could the water from the time of Noah's flood be resurfacing?  IT is said that ll the water from the world flood at the time of Noah went into ground into underwater aqua-furs. 

Could the surface of the earth be sinking?

http://www.creationtips.com/watergo.html

According to the Bible, the whole earth was once covered by floodwaters, but the landscape was greatly different before the worldwide Flood of Noah's time.

So after the Flood, what happened to all the water?

Psalm 104 tells us that the waters covered the mountains (verse 6), then God rebuked them and they fled (verse 7).

The mountains rose and the valleys sank down (verse 8), and God set a boundary for the seas so they would never again cover the whole earth (verse 9).

It seems that at one time, earth's land surfaces were all together — not separated by the oceans and seas we find today. The Flood would have drastically altered the shape of the pre-Flood land surface.

Around three-quarters of the earth's surface is now covered with water, so the waters from the Flood have mostly gone into the seas and deeper ocean valleys that exist today. Some may still be held as ice around Antarctica and the North Pole.

The point to emphasize is that the high mountains and deep ocean trenches we find today were much more level before the Flood. The deeper ocean valleys today are holding most of the extra water.

augonit

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 06:29:12 PM »
The thing to remember is that God promised Noah that He will never cover the Earth in water again.

billy861

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »
Good point Augonit...  God gave us the rainbow to seal the deal also.. So no worries in regards to world wide flooding, ok... ;D

Lori

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 06:32:00 AM »
I don't believe God is causing this.  I believe the TPTB may somehow be manipulating the crust to cause this to happen here in the US.  They want to divide us.  But I'm biting my tongue, because I'll get flaming.  :)

The thing to remember is that God promised Noah that He will never cover the Earth in water again.

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 07:12:18 AM »
I don't believe God is causing this.  I believe the TPTB may somehow be manipulating the crust to cause this to happen here in the US.  They want to divide us.  But I'm biting my tongue, because I'll get flaming.  :)

There has been a lot of info regarding the HAARP situation and the predictions for 24-48 hours have been spot on. Time will soon tell. I also agree with Lori.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 07:56:15 AM »
Well, there is total all out flooding where the earth is covered with water and then we have superwaves
that could wash over and inundate an area for a short time. Both could be identified as flooding but they
are not the same. Japan was flooded by a giant wave but the water very quickly returned to the sea.
   If the Earth has crustal movement or rotation problems then we'll see wave action. God did indeed seal
a promise with the Rainbow for there to be no more Earth-covering flood but he didn't say anything about
not incinerating the earth and causing the seas to boil........  :)

CharlieLittle

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 07:43:42 PM »
Well, there is total all out flooding where the earth is covered with water and then we have superwaves
that could wash over and inundate an area for a short time. Both could be identified as flooding but they
are not the same. Japan was flooded by a giant wave but the water very quickly returned to the sea.
   If the Earth has crustal movement or rotation problems then we'll see wave action. God did indeed seal
a promise with the Rainbow for there to be no more Earth-covering flood but he didn't say anything about
not incinerating the earth and causing the seas to boil........  :)

I think that goes something like "and the elements melted with fervent heat".

MrMexBiker

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 11:01:52 AM »
Jun 26, 12:49 PM EDT

Flood berm collapsed at Nebraska nuclear plant

FORT CALHOUN, Neb. (AP) -- A berm holding back floodwater at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station has collapsed.

The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission says it's monitoring the Missouri River flooding at the plant, which has been shut down since early April for refueling.

The 2,000-foot berm collapsed about 1:30 a.m. Sunday, allowing the swollen river to surround two buildings at the plant. The NRC says those buildings are designed to handle flooding up to 1014 feet above sea level. The river is at 1006.3 feet and isn't forecast to exceed 1008 feet.

The NRC says its inspectors were at the plant when the berm failed and have confirmed that the flooding has had no impact on the reactor shutdown cooling or the spent fuel pool cooling.

NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko will visit the plant Monday.

So everything is fine?

Lori

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »
I just love the way they always downplay everything.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 11:36:39 AM »
Everything is just peachy!    ed

MrMexBiker

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »
Jun. 27, 2011 07:04 AM
Associated Press

BLAIR, Neb. - Officials say that floodwater seeping into the turbine building at a nuclear power plant near Omaha on the banks of the Missouri River is not a safety risk.

Omaha Public Power District spokesman Jeff Hanson said Monday that seepage was expected at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station and that pumps are handling the problem.

Hanson said no nuclear material is kept in the turbine building and that "everything is secure and safe." The plant has been closed for refueling since April.

The head of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission will be inspecting the plant on Monday and talking to OPPD officials.

An 8-foot-tall, water-filled temporary berm collapsed at the plant early Sunday. Vendor workers are at the site to determine whether the berm can be repaired or will require replacement.

OK, so where is are the old and new fuel rods kept? How do they remain flood free? How are they kept cool? No electricity or pumping required to do so? If so how are these systems unaffected? How is anyone going to access these rods (even if remotely) without affecting this miraculous and magical water seal?    I heard all this as a kid growing up next to 3 mile island. It was BS then and this is BS now. No further mention of the June 7th fire and damage. Welcome to govt control.
Remember this is only about 25 mi north of Omaha and that water from the Missouri will be contaminated and spread over a great area. Oh sorry, that is magically contained as well.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW