Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Healing with the hands, and distance healing-Reconnective Healing-  (Read 4277 times)

Mjoy

Hi, All,
I think that in order to "survive" what is coming, intact, and whole, one must have an arsenal of knowledge, that will be able to help ones own self and ones family/friends. With this in mind, I was led, by my Higher Self to learn Reconnective Healing. I was sceptical when I first heard about it, because as a Naturopath, I had learned all sorts of healing modalities, such as Reiki, Pranic Healing, 2 different Qi Gong forms, and Therapeutic Touch.  I was burnt out from methods, that really made no difference to my patients.  When I first read about Reconnective Healing (www.thereconnection.com OR google and YouTube "Eric Pearl") I thought, "Oh, gag, another technique!  No thanks" I have tried using my hands to channel healings since the 1970s.  I had to reach the conclusion that I was not "gifted" with the healing touch.  I was a technician.  And I am a walking, talking Lexicon of self-healing modalities.  Anyway, in Spring of 2009, I heard about Reconnective Healing, and when I saw how expensive it was, I laughed and thought, no f..king way am I going to spend any more money on such crap.  Well, no sooner did I make THAT judgement, did I have a powerful lucid dream, that very night, where I was told to learn this method.  I told my Higher Self in the dream, I ain't got that kind of money, and my H.S. told me, "God will provide."  I groaned at that bit of 2 cent wisdom.  But, the dream was powerful, it was lucid, and I decided to be nosy about where the money would come from.  I told God, "OK, then give me the money".  To make a long story short, the money magically appeared, and I took the seminar and I am rather amazed and humbled from the results in healing that I have facilitated using Reconnective Healing.  And it is fast, one does not have ANY techniques to learn, or methods, and it is effective.  I am rather an impatient person, and I could never hang over someone for an hour doing a "healing".  I can only tell you all, this stuff IS real, and it works, and it is EASY!  And once you got it, you got it for life.  And I am so glad, because if for any reason, when PlanetX arrives, and I can not use my herbs, etc....I can use this Reconnective Healing.  So, investigate it, and find out about it.  Reconnective Healing is a blessing we can all use. 
Bye for now,
Mary

Jimfarmer

Re: Healing with the hands, and distance healing-Reconnective Healing-
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:14:05 AM »
Thanks for the testimonial, Mjoy.
I do Quantum Touch myself, plus some techniques described in books by Dr. Sha, and have had some good results.  I will learn Reconnective Healing also when/if the money comes in.

There is more to the story, though.  Many practitioners have reported that their spiritual or psychic levels increase the more they practice the technique(s).  That has certainly happened to me.  I could say more, but my computer time allotment is about to expire.

Mjoy

Re: Healing with the hands, and distance healing-Reconnective Healing-
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 05:25:13 AM »
Yes, Jim, there is more to Reconnective Healing than just physical healing....that is another story.  I am rather awed and amazed by the energy.  I feel very blessed to have been able to connect with this healing energy.
It is changing me and my life for the better.  The seminar was worth every single penny.  And the money,for the seminar, was truly magically there.  I first made the decision to do the seminar, thanked God for providing the money, that was on the way to me;  I had confidence that the money would come, and it arrived before I left to go to the seminar.  Why wait for money to show up first?  That sounds like a fear-based motivation, and fear seems to be what keeps us from living our potential.  Why not step off the cliff and embrace a miracle?  Try it!  What a fun way to live....I found out that when I say, "I do not have the money for this" (whatever "this" is)...I am actually not wanting to have the thing which the money would buy me.  It is an excuse, nothing more.  If I believe I can have "it", and I really want "it", then I will achieve or get whatever it is.  Think about it, and do not wait, if you want to take the Reconnective Healing Seminar. 
Bye for now,
Mary

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW