Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: New Photos of the Red Winged Planet X and a huge Solar Flare on Sun  (Read 7091 times)

rond48

The first photo taken of Planet X was on 6-12-2011 at 3:45PM PDT, the second photo was taken on 6-14-2011 at 21:30 PST. Both photos were taken with a cell phone. These photos were taken by a friend of mine.

The solar flare was taken on 6-14-2011 at 3:20 PST by me using a cell phone. Please note how huge the solar flare is, was this reported on the M.S.M.? What really caught my eye was the bump on top of the sun. I tried to extract the bump but I was not able to. I think its planet X behind the sun going from left to right as we view it.

Thanks, Ron Davenport

TheSwordOfDemocles

Re: New Photos of the Red Winged Planet X and a huge Solar Flare on Sun
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:21 AM »
I think you will find that is lens flare, there are have been zillions of these on YouTube.

rond48

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »
Of course you are kidding? And you believe the chart posted at JPL? A planet inbound toward earth that cannot be seen, now that takes some imagination. No lens distortion there.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 08:47:21 AM »
Hi rond48 and Sword,

There have been many images of PX next to the Sun, and also many images with lens flare.  We need a lesson on how to distinguish between them.  If I remember a comment some time ago, the lens flare changes position relative to the Sun if the camera pans, but the image of a true object does not.  That does not help viewers of a single picture, however.  What else??

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »
Of course you are kidding? And you believe the chart posted at JPL? A planet inbound toward earth that cannot be seen, now that takes some imagination. No lens distortion there.

No I'm not kidding.

It might pay you to go to a photography class. They will fill you in on Sun dogs and lens flare, amateurs often make mistakes.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
Also, not to burst any bubbles, but that isn't a solar flare, it's a cloud.   ed

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 06:27:23 AM »
The first photo taken of Planet X was on 6-12-2011 at 3:45PM PDT, the second photo was taken on 6-14-2011 at 21:30 PST. Both photos were taken with a cell phone. These photos were taken by a friend of mine.

The solar flare was taken on 6-14-2011 at 3:20 PST by me using a cell phone. Please note how huge the solar flare is, was this reported on the M.S.M.? What really caught my eye was the bump on top of the sun. I tried to extract the bump but I was not able to. I think its planet X behind the sun going from left to right as we view it.

Thanks, Ron Davenport

Ron, I thank you for your post.
Keep on looking up,
Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW