Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Looking to join survival group/ safety zones.  (Read 4332 times)

Pangn

Looking to join survival group/ safety zones.
« on: June 09, 2011, 07:59:03 PM »
I'm new here and I need help. I'm looking to join a survival group so I can have directions to a bugout printed and ready to go. I currently live in Vansant, VA. It seems like our little area is actually safe according to most maps. More northwest of the nuke plants, too far from the Mississippi, out of the Madrid area, and high above sea level. Am I seeing this wrong? And If I'm in the wrong area, please point me in the right direction toward a group I can contribute to. Thanks  :)

Jimfarmer

Re: Looking to join survival group/ safety zones.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:01:21 AM »
Hi Pangn,

The potential problem there in Virginia is proximity to population centers with lots of TPTB persons.  If you are lucky, though, the damage to roads and bridges will be sufficient to keep those city-slicker types away.  Can you find a well-hidden spot to retreat to?

From https://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx101.htm :

[start copy]
Virginia, with it's rolling hills and country gentleman ways, is a favorite residential area of many who work in Washington DC. It has a mild climate and good soil and water, as well as a foothills terrain. During the coming pole shift, it will become a hell for several reasons. Lying on the coast, and close to the lands to the south that will be dragged down during the stretch leading into the shift, the land in Virginia will go under the water some 150 feet below sea level at present. The water at first recedes from the coast during rotation stoppage, having moved to the poles, but during the hour of the shift the water rises steadily during the stretch, not in a rush, so many will take to their pleasure craft and be afloat during the shift. This will bring the residents of Virginia, armed and angry and looking to re-establish their pecking order, into the mountains of West Virginia, where survival groups will have to deal with these unwelcome visitors.
[end copy]

rodfergie

Re: Looking to join survival group/ safety zones.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »
Be careful about any group that calls themselves a survival group.  That word alone will get you so much federal eyeballing it isn't funny.  Also, a lot of "survival" groups are a wee bit extreme.
Look for people that call themselves "preppers", or a community.  Pretty much what this site is, and is full of.

The last thing you want is to try to get ready for what is coming and end up on a watch list.  This will also mean that the feds will know what you have, and they usually have no problems in helping themselves to a private citizens property.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW