Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Could a Megatsunami Push Us Past a Nuclear Tipping Point?  (Read 5197 times)

noproblemo2

Could a Megatsunami Push Us Past a Nuclear Tipping Point?
« on: June 07, 2011, 03:23:05 PM »

Could a Megatsunami Push Us Past a Nuclear Tipping Point?
Tue, Jun 7, 2011 05:00PM PST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/06/08/could-another-megatsunami-push-the-usa-past-a-nuclear-tippin

PLANET X SPECIAL REPORT with MARSHALL MASTERS: Could Another Megatsunami Push the USA Past a Nuclear Tipping Point

GUEST: Remote Viewing Instructor Echan Deravy

RELATED LINKS

Echan's Personal Japan Road Video

Nostradamus Proven: The True Prediction for the Destruction of New York City

The superquake and tsunami that struck Japan on March 11, 2011 created a nightmarish scene of devastation, death and suffering.  Worse yet, what little progress to contain the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant disaster, could be easily undone by another aftershock. If so, what more can the Japanese endure before reaching an unforeseen tipping point as a debt-ridden nation. Worse yet, what if the second shoe lands - on our East Coast?

Consider this.  Fukushima-type GE reactors dot our Eastern coastline and geologists tell us that the western flank of the Cumbre Vieja in La Palma could collapse and send a 900 meter megatsunami wave straight our East coast, resulting in more  Fukushima-style meltdowns.

If so, can we meet the challenge with the same grace is the Japanese people?  Or, will Americans face it with stoic determination like the Japanese?  Ergo, where are the cultural and economic tipping points?

Popular Japanese-language author Echan Deravy recently returned from a humanitarian mission to Japan to help victims, living in makeshift tent cities.  His boots on the ground insights into how the Japanese are handling this cataclysm. These insights could prove useful if present Earth changes push America over a nuclear tipping point as well.

TheSwordOfDemocles

Re: Could a Megatsunami Push Us Past a Nuclear Tipping Point?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:33:04 PM »
Yes absolutely.

Bane

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
Well...If megatsunami happens, it would happen as a result of huge quake, over M9...if such a thing happens, I don think there would be anything left standing to wait for the tsunami...I'm thinking that solar EMP would be much more probable, and with same effect on the plants as a tsunami...or maybe another 9/11 type "terrorist" attack on some plant or plants...JM2C

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 03:46:59 PM »
See you all at the show tonight. Don't forget to register (FREE) so you can join in the chat area and ask questions !!!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
BUMP, on now

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 07:12:40 PM »
I enjoyed the fact that the conversation on the Radio was good up till it wasn't. It was great that so many were at least there to some degree. Wound up with 6 bites. When we lost audio my computer browser was acting up so I killed it and rebooted{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 07:40:13 PM »
I enjoyed the fact that the conversation on the Radio was good up till it wasn't. It was great that so many were at least there to some degree. Wound up with 6 bites. When we lost audio my computer browser was acting up so I killed it and rebooted{{:>)
We did have a few technical issues tonight, may not have been your computer Alfred.

Hammerhead

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 09:24:24 PM »
I always get a kick when Marshall uses one of my posts in the chatroom on the show. That is what I call Interactive radio! Thanks for the show Marshall!!!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »
I always get a kick when Marshall uses one of my posts in the chatroom on the show. That is what I call Interactive radio! Thanks for the show Marshall!!!!
I do try to get members questions to him as well as others, just gets a little hectic sometimes, but getting the hang of it now. Keep those Q's coming !!!!!

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »
Echan Deravy: Wow this guys ignorance on the effects of nuclear radiation is staggering. I just hope for him he hasn't ingested any nuclear particles because they WILL kill him, period!!  >:(

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW