Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Hercolubus the Red Planet and Gnostic Predictions  (Read 6711 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Hercolubus the Red Planet and Gnostic Predictions
« on: April 19, 2010, 11:57:34 PM »
CTTCRADIO.COM -- Cut to the Chase #119
Hercolubus the Red Planet and Gnostic Predictions for the Coming Planet X / Nibiru Flyby - Publisher and Researcher, Carles Esquerda

The more you research the topic of planet X, the more come to realize that many other people are studying the very same object, but by a different name. These ancient names for Planet X are piling up left and right. Nibiru, Destroyer, Frightener and many more.

One new one that has come to our attention is from Carles Esquerda, a publisher in Burgos Spain. It is Hercolubus. However, no matter what you call it, the story is the same

Linda

Re: Hercolubus the Red Planet and Gnostic Predictions
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »
Marshall,

Once again I enjoyed your interview. I went ahead and sent for the book as well, I am always interested in seeing all the information I can about Planet X.  Also I want to read more of what he was talking about regarding Astro projection. Was he saying that we need to learn to astro project by following a certain practice, or tuning into our higher self will help us when this is needed? Does that make sense? Can we attain this practice through meditation alone? Will this skill be a necessary ability to have when the pole shift happens? I am really open to a discussion on this subject .

Thanks,
Linda
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:22:21 PM by Linda »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 01:33:06 PM »
Hi Linda:

This show turned out to be the top show in the first day category.  No show we've done for CTTC has had as many visits and downloads as this one, so a good discussion is going be helpful.

Cheers, Marshall

Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 11:33:29 AM »
I think I have the book mentioned. If I remember correctly, a lot of it is good info, but I think parts of it will seem "way out in left field" for some people. A good read, even if you don't agree with all of it.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »
I think I have the book mentioned. If I remember correctly, a lot of it is good info, but I think parts of it will seem "way out in left field" for some people. A good read, even if you don't agree with all of it.

As I said in the interview, parts of it were a big stretch.  Or more to the point -- yup.  A big 10-4 on that Cadillac Man.  Still the same, the commonalities and key points regarding PX are quite powerful given this book is 30 years old.

Cheers, Motophoto

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »
Shoot, i missed that show. I'll have to catch the archive.................
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:11:11 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW