Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Super bright star in Cassiopeia  (Read 4004 times)

Mrhappy

Super bright star in Cassiopeia
« on: May 24, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »
Last friday night i was sitting on my back deck watching the stars with my telescope and suddenly i saw one of the stars in Cassiopeia get SUPER bright,  like Jupiter bright. and then it faded back to its normal brightness. i had been looking the other direction when it happened but when i saw it it lasted for another 10 or 15 seconds. anyone ever seen anything like this? know what it was?

Cassiopeia is just to the right of Polaris and about 15 degrees below.

_cj_

Re: Super bright star in Cassiopeia
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »
hi mr happy - when you say friday night - it wasnt perhaps really late friday night, maybe after midnight ?

Regards,

alex

Mrhappy

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »
actually yes it was about 12:30 am, so technically it was sat morning.

_cj_

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 02:13:59 PM »
i thought it might have been - you dont think you caught an iridium flare of ERBS do you ?

Regards,

alex

Mrhappy

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 11:07:48 AM »
i doubt it. i watch for them all the time as well. it was BRIGHT blue and stationary for about 10 seconds... i dont know how long it was that intense BEFORE i noticed it.

Mrhappy

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »
This is the exact description of what i saw! wonder if it was the same or a new one. does this mean anything of any significance?

_cj_

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »
CasA happened over 300 years ago - the remnant is still up there but you cant see it with backyard telescopes

I stiil hold with ERBS - ill try and dig out the orbit for you

Regards,

alex

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW