Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Comet Elenin - The End Times Harbinger of Sumerian, Hebrew and Hopi Prophecy?  (Read 14884 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
PLANET X SPECIAL REPORT with MARSHALL MASTERS: Comet Elenin - The End Times Harbinger of Sumerian, Hebrew and Hopi Prophecy?

GUESTS: Richard St. Laurent and Richard Shaw

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

In his article Is Comet Elenin a Decoy?, author and host Marshall Masters raised the possibility that Comet Elenin could be a decoy for the elites, but now there is yet another theory that goes deeper into explaining the possible motives for these decoy manipulations.  That the true nature of Comet Elenin is being heavily suppressed by ruling elites because it is the end times harbinger predicted by ancient Sumerian, Hebrew and Hopi prophecy!

According to Yowusa.com researcher Richard St. Laurent, there is a clear and dramatic convergence of prophecy with Comet Elenin. One that reveals it as the Hopi Blue Star Kachina that precedes the dreaded Red Kachina.  The versy same object we're warned about in newly revealed Torah Codes. 

Yet most chilling is the warning of the ancient Sumerians according to the translations of Zecharia Sitchin. That its appearance will mark the beginning of the next Middle East war, if not World War III, and that it will begin with a briefly absent moon.  The coincidence here with the stunning lunar equinox video in Richard Shaw's latest Pinlight.com production of Watchers 2 is disturbing to say the least. 

It is as though this great mystery could only be deciphered by the many roads leading to it and in this groundbreaking interview, Marshall and his guests will travel across these roads together.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/05/25/comet-elenin--the-end-times-harbinger

noproblemo2

Looking forward to the show Marshall, Thanks.

Lori

Same Here :D

VillageIdiot

Dittos!  ;D It's great having your shows back "on the air". Show times and day of the week is perfect for my schedule, so a big thanks!

ASEEKERTOO

This show gets to the core of why I feel so antsy about Celestial objects appearing in the sky. Yes
other objects whiz by us all the time and comets appear to be a Dime a Dozen but Elenin just seems
different. It could very well be a side show in that maybe something else is out there. Prophecy does
not 'come alive' until the Keys are revealed in order to understand it.
   The end of the world as we know it prophecy of a Celestial Body coming into the solar system works
very well if the story is based on recurring events that happen to mankind on a regular basis. Even if the
regular basis is spread out in thousands of years. Eventually what the ancients wrote down happened to them
will happen again; just as predicted, in clockwork fashion, in the maturity of the years; it returns.
   " And i saw an Angel standing in the Sun etc etc etc.................... "

noproblemo2

BUMP, one hour til show !!!!!

inselemel

Totally agree with the 'Location, Location, Location' the elite may spends 00 of 000's on their bunkers but if they are in the wrong location they may need a submersible to get out of their.

Gr8 show and isn't the french accent gr8!!!

noproblemo2

Totally agree with the 'Location, Location, Location' the elite may spends 00 of 000's on their bunkers but if they are in the wrong location they may need a submersible to get out of their.

Gr8 show and isn't the french accent gr8!!!
It was a great show and wow, what a full house too , could barely get the questions to Marshall fast enough for his guests !!!!!

noproblemo2

I think - my opinion - that this was one of the best shows that he's done. I recorded it and have been listening to it over and over again. One point/question that I still had was at what point will we have any kind of factual data that we can point to regarding the cosmic ball of doom whizzing towards us? Something we can shove in front of someone as proof.
Bill, would ask that question next week  so I can get it to Marshall and his Guests. This week was my first go at getting the questions to Marshall and there were so many so fast it was a bit hectic. Plan on using 2 computers for next week to better keep track of it all.

ASEEKERTOO

I think - my opinion - that this was one of the best shows that he's done. I recorded it and have been listening to it over and over again. One point/question that I still had was at what point will we have any kind of factual data that we can point to regarding the cosmic ball of doom whizzing towards us? Something we can shove in front of someone as proof. 
Very good job Baja ! Yep, the questions were coming fast at times. A separate computer wouldn't hurt !

Yes it was. A great show. I thought I heard one of the Guests say something about the end of July or Mid-August
for definitive identification about Elenin. I heard the show live only. Maybe he meant that changes on Earth will
become more evident at those times not necessarily that we had a true smoking gun..........
   My thinking on it is that we will see changes at those time periods. Historically, Elenin appears to only be affecting
Earth on Key planetary alignments of Earth, Sun, and Elenin. When it gets closer, if it is anything other than a
comet, it will be affecting us electromagnetically and gravitationally irregardless of a key alignment.
  Notwithstanding the fact that we may already be seeing signs of changes from Elenin and the common man
just can't see it to be fact just yet.     1.) The North Magnetic Pole racing 40km a year to a new location.   
2. ) Unprecedented floods vs Droughts, Earthquakes, reactivation of Volcano's, and odd Jet Stream/surface wind
patterns.
   One thing I will be looking for by Mid-August is abnormal tides; not by much, but noticeable.
  We'll see................................................ GREAT SHOW MARSHALL.

noproblemo2

Thanks ASEEKERTOO, will get faster as I get it down more in getting the info to Marshall, already looking forward to next weeks show. I assume most now are aware I'm BajaSusan here and on BTR Susanpx2012, so keep those questions coming and will get em out fast as possible.

Endtimesgal_2012

I loved the show, one of the best so far, and it really hit home to me that things are going to start really heating up shortly.  Brought tears to my eyes to hear that as early as September things will really start popping!  Marshall, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your dedication to all of us to inform us of the coming events.

Lori

I'm glad to have you.  We all are here to help each other out with what is coming. 

noproblemo2

Different Night this week......

Comet Elenin - The Woman and the Dragon

PLANET X SPECIAL REPORT with MARSHALL MASTERS:  Comet Elenin - The Woman and the Dragon
GUESTS: Richard St. Laurent and Richard Shaw

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

The Comet Elenin buzz on the Web today, all essentially boils down to one question. “Just what the heck are we looking at?” A good question as some believe that this relatively young comet, possessing a fraction of the brightness and mass of a great comet such as Hale Bopp or Halley's Comet, is actually a brown dwarf sun entering the core of our solar system.  So how much of this spaghetti sticks to the wall?  Some of it does.

In our last Comet Elenin show, we looked at the correlations between the Hopi Blue Star prophecy and Sumerian and Hebrew Accounts.  In this follow-on interview, we explore a striking correlation between Revelations and Hopi prophecy.  These two prophecies cover the same harbinger event from different world views, but fit together like the pieces of a great puzzle.

Tune in to hear Yowusa.com researcher Richard St. Laurent and Watchers 2 producer Richard Shaw of PinLight.com conduct a purely secular comparison of the Hopi Blue Star prophecy with the Book of Revelation Chapter 12, Verses 1-4.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/06/02/comet-elenin--the-woman-and-the-dragon

inselemel

If the crop circles aficionado's are correct then maybe there will be some proof to talk about on Wednesday 1st June 11.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011b.html

inselemel

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW