Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Comet Elenin - The End Times Harbinger of Sumerian, Hebrew and Hopi Prophecy?  (Read 14683 times)

steviecarrick6

just followed your crop circle link mel - very interesting reading.  As someone whos eyes have only been properly opened recently, I was one of the sheep who followed the mis/disinformation regarding crop circle messages, and the media photographing circles that were obviously `prangster` made - therefore discrediting messages/ diagrams clearly made by aliens as complex indicators of what is to come.  If only we understood what message lies in the hieroglyphic style writings.   If all this falls into place this should be avery interesting week.  Anyone getting any pics etc - please post asap -  stephen :o

inselemel

The link is from Get your telescopes ready 01 June 2011 started by Joe Montanna (so thanks Joe) and there are a lot of other interesting posts re crop circles on here. I think it's a shame that us Brits have the most disbelieving/most disinformation or a mixture of both, media in the world and most of the crop circles are in England. I know some are fakes and probably done to make all look fake and make anyone who believes that a lot of them are genuinely made by non terrestrials are loopy and away with the faeries to put it mildly. I DO hope this week there will be the proof that crop circles investigators and theorists got it right about June 1st.   

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
An alignment, such as the one described for tomorrow, would/should generate some solar activity, as a reaction the the gravitational pull. Well, there have been a few CME's the past day or two, in the direction of the alignmnet, from the sun. Coincidence? Maybe.    ed

Amina

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's a very interesting article about effects of planetary alignments.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/229308-Planetary-Alignments-and-the-Solar-Capacitor-Things-are-heatin-up-

VillageIdiot

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's a very interesting article about effects of planetary alignments.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/229308-Planetary-Alignments-and-the-Solar-Capacitor-Things-are-heatin-up-
A very good article that explains a ton of scientific information in layman's terminology. I don't recall this article getting posted anywhere else on the board. Also, welcome to the Town Hall, Amina!

PS - I huge thanks for posting this article! I hate to admit it, but I busted my "bottom side" in Physics 101 for a "C" in college. Being a B+ student I was never so proud of a grade as I was getting a "C" in Physics!  :-X (Don't laugh Ed, CJ or Seeker, but it's true).

ASEEKERTOO

The writer of this article, Ryan X, did an excellent job. Being dated May 30, 2011, I'd say you are the first to post it
and THANKS FOR DOING SO.  :P
QUOTE:
" I think it is safe to say that in at least 90 percent of the cases Mercury is the trigger planet. The planets slower
than Mercury can be all set up on a major pattern but a storm usually does not begin until Mercury moves into a
hard angle with one of them, or as a harmonic to two that are already associated in a hard angle. "

They don't call Mercury the MESSENGER Planet for nothing. :) Some researchers discount Mercury
as to helping to cause earthquakes on Earth but perhaps they might need to look at data again and see if
it is indeed a trigger of sorts. This article appears to show correlation that it does contribute.

QUOTE:
" The other factor missing from Nelson's work is comets. Should we factor alignments of comets in with the
rest of the planets? To me this seems like a no-brainer since some comets can actually be the size of moons
or planets, not to mention the fact that comets appear to be much more electrically active too. "

There is that misnomer again. Add the comets Coma and the complete size of a comet could be
as big as Jupiter but the Coma is comprised of DUST and small debris particles. If an object is as big as a
planet made up of ICE and ROCK then we can not call it a comet; it is a planet........
But I think Ryan X is thinking in terms of the Electro Universe and then the Coma could possibly have an effect
in helping to transfer electromagnetic energy and if that is the case then loosely speaking Comets are the size
of planets. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

VI SAID:
PS - I huge thanks for posting this article! I hate to admit it, but I busted my "bottom side" in Physics 101
for a "C" in college. Being a B+ student I was never so proud of a grade as I was getting a "C" in Physics!
(Don't laugh Ed, CJ or Seeker, but it's true). Laugh ? Perish the thought.  :) Congratulations !
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:13:17 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Physics? Was that the subject that was called phys ed on my report cards? I got straight A's in physics education.   ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW