Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The Third Intifada over Israel may be beginning.  (Read 3703 times)

ASEEKERTOO

Re: The Third Intifada over Israel may be beginning.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:22:56 AM »
Sounds like the Age of The Gentiles is almost over.

Lori

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »
No CNN or Fox News Covering these events.   :-\  It could get bad this week.

inselemel

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 03:00:16 PM »
Thanks to Billy861 about informing me of the Nakba. Seemingly the border with Syria has not been violated for decades, i think Lori is right and this week could get bad. I personally think Iran is behind the 'Arab Spring' and that the pro democracy demos are just a rouse to create instability (even more) in the region with Israel their target. I do believe that a lot of the pro democracy demonstrators have been hoodwinked and that although they think they are demonstrating for democracy etc the people that started it have other motives. There is a lot of manipulative people out there in the world and a lot of them are in governments (all over the world). Once Mubarak was overthrown it didn't take Iran long to send 2 warships down the Suez Canal a direct provocation to Israel as they were not allowed down the Suez when Mubarak was in power. Coincidental - i don't think so, but as with everything it's just my opinion. 

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Video-Israel-More-Than-A-Dozen-After-Israeli-Troops-Open-Fire-Along-Borders/Article/201105315992382?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15992382_Video%2C_Israel%3A_More_Than_A_Dozen_After_Israeli_Troops_Open_Fire_Along_Borders

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW