Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?  (Read 20801 times)

Jimfarmer

Re: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 08:30:53 AM »
"I've noticed no changes in the moon over the span of my life."

It does not necessarily go so far out of annual range as to be noticed by a casual observer, but if you measure where it is at convenient times such as moon-rise or moon-set, and then access Internet sources to see where it should be, as seen from your location at that time, then you will occasionally notice that it is in the wrong place by up to 30 degrees, especially during certain phases of the moon.

I will get some more info to you when I have more time.

Yowbarb

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 08:56:13 AM »
I've noticed no changes in the moon over the span of my life.  It's just as big, bright and beautiful as it's always been.  It also is not unusual for it to be high in the sky, every night.  I remember looking straight up to watch lunar eclipses as a child, and when the moon is just as high, I don't think that's unusual.  It's normal.

What I posted is very subjective and I have no proof. All I can say is I am 67 years old now, always been tuned into the natural world. Been looking up at the that moon all my life. I see the face turned slightly to one direction and I see it way higher in the sky... Speeds and slowdowns in the waxing/ waning.
Everyone will perceive something different so we need to nail down the evidence. I think Ed and Jim have posted or will soon post, evidence.
That may not be so easy to do... I wish everyone luck in coming to definite conclusions.
 ;)

Jimfarmer

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 09:30:31 AM »
"I've noticed no changes in the moon over the span of my life."

It does not necessarily go so far out of annual range as to be noticed by a casual observer, but if you measure where it is at convenient times such as moon-rise or moon-set, and then access Internet sources to see where it should be, as seen from your location at that time, then you will occasionally notice that it is in the wrong place by up to 30 degrees, especially during certain phases of the moon.

I will get some more info to you when I have more time.

OK.  For Sun and Moon altitude and azimuth data, see  http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/alt-az-us .

For sighting reports, search for "Moon out of place"  in  https://www.zetatalk.com/ .

Differing opinions have been stated in this forum before.  For example, see https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1487.msg17554;topicseen#msg17554 .

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 11:32:28 PM »
Wonder if anyone knows this about the moon. I've known for a long time but
it just never occurred to me to post about it.
   The moon does have a rotation period. Even though it presents only one
side to us at all times; it does rotate. Can anyone guess how long it takes
the moon to orbit the earth ? ..... tick tick jeopardy music tick tick.
27.3 days. Since the moon is TIDALLY locked with the earth its rotation
period is tick tick tick 27.3 days..... that is why it always presents one side
to us.
http://www.universetoday.com/19699/does-the-moon-rotate/

Now, for the kicker. There are reports that the Moon does not look right or
that sometimes it shows more of what used to be a 'dark part' of the moon.
The only way that could really happen in my humble opinion is either the
moon has altered its Rotation speed or the EARTH HAS........... So, if it can
be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the moon is showing a different
face then one of the other scenarios is going on. Considering the fact that
Science has already admitted that the earths rotation has changed a little
bit because of earthquakes then i would vote for a change in the earths
rotation causing the phenomena; assuming the moons face has changed.
Just thought I'd drop a note on how the moon really does rotate... :)

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 05:07:57 AM »
Well Asseekertoo That does sound right to me. I am not educated in the subject like I should. The amount of the earth shifting to cause a different face to be seen. It just seems like the few inches they talk about would not be enough I don't think. It would be a real ticker if it suddenly developed a magnetically induced spin with all the hot plasma ribbon the solar system is passing through{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

errrv

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 06:34:38 AM »
This makes sense to me:

The Moon’s orbit has been noticeably out of place, even to the casual observer, for almost a year. This is best described using an analogy of a man with a broad brimmed hat on his head. For a normal Moon orbit, this hat is almost exactly positioned over the tops of the ears, evenly spaced over each, with only a slight tilt. That the Moon’s normal orbit is close to the Earth’s middle, the Ecliptic, is exemplified by the solar eclipse, where either the Moon casts a shadow on the Earth or vise versa, with the Earth casting a shadow on the Moon, periodically. Nevertheless, the hat is positioned almost equally over both ears. What has been observed since the Summer of 2004 is a hat tilted high over one ear, and low over the other ear, often most noticeable as a face rotation.
http://zetatalk.com/index/earthm44.jpg

The current odd Moon orbit is beyond what the Earth wobble would support, where the Earth is wobbling to allow the N. Pole to evade the hose of magnetic particles coming from Planet X by swinging away from view, the head twitching a bit under the hat. We have stated that the Moon has allegiance to the Sun as well as the Earth, and thus its orbit could be expected to attempt to stay astride of any gap as the Earth wobbles or tilts, but the current odd Moon orbit is also beyond any attempt to stay astride of the Earth’s middle as well as the Sun’s middle. It in fact is more to the extreme of that, reaching beyond the middle of both. The Moon, as a bead on the edge of the hat rim traveling around the hat, is seen in the extreme North during one part of the month, and at the extreme South two weeks later. Why?

We have mentioned that Planet X has captured both the Earth and Venus and the Earth’s Dark Twin in the eddy current in the particle flows that blast from the Sun toward Planet X and around Planet X. They are trapped, by all the forces that push planets into their orbits and hold them there, to remain there. Particle flows, a tiny fraction of which mankind is aware of, flow out of the Sun’s poles and return to her middle, flow out evenly from the surface of the Sun as the solar wind man is aware of, flow out of her North pole and return at the South pole as the magnetic particles man is aware of, or chose their flow patterns to fit in niches not otherwise taken. That all the planets line up in the Ecliptic, around the Sun’s middle, is due to the immense number of particles that chose the first route, returning in force at the Sun’s middle, washing in from above and below. The planets are held at bay, away from the Sun, by the gravity Repulsion Force, yet another particle flow.

What forces is the poor Moon dealing with? The eddy currents coming around Planet X are flowing outside their bounds, coming in from the top and bottom, and rushing to fill voids. Nevertheless, the press is for all to align with the Ecliptic, whether within or without the eddy current. Venus remains in her position, closer to the Sun and Planet X. The Dark Twin, sharing the Earth’s orbit, is pressing the Earth from the side. As the particle flows rush around Planet X and into the eddy, they encounter the Earth and her sister planets, and eddy around them as well. A turmoil, mostly present at the Ecliptic, which the Moon normally rides. The easy out for the Moon is to avoid the crowded lane, which it does by being too high, and then too low, for the majority of its orbit. It rides high and low as it does as this was the tilt of its orbit before the Planet X drama started, now simply become more extreme to avoid the middle road, the crowded lane.

Signs of the Times #1352
Time and again there have been posts about the rotation of the moon during one nights travel, but no one ever seems to have a camera handy. Well, I had the luck of a clear sky last night [Feb 27], so I took my cheapo 3.3 megapixel with 10x optical zoom and snaped some pictures of the moon. First at 0.55 CET, second at 4.17 CET in the east of the Netherlands. Both pics were taken with a horizontaly held camera and 10x optical zoom. I took the 2 moons, the pics full pixelsize from the cameraimage, and made a composite today, and did some image prosessing to clear up the features of the moon and stuff like that. The rapid rotation can be clearly seen. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=65862 [Note: extreme rotation of the Face of the Moon has been noted for months, indicating the Earth tilted under the Moon's orbit.]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:38:47 AM by errrv »

Carolyn Simpson

Re: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON? Volcano?
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 04:27:18 PM »
"Recent observations made with (LRO) Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter cameras have allowed scientists to see rare silicic volcanism forcing scientists to modify ideas about lunar volcanism.  The Moon cooled quickly and never developed rock-recycling plate tectonics like those of Earth's.  July 24 advance online issue of Nature Geoscience."    Physics.org
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:32:26 PM by Morgana2012 »

steviecarrick6

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 02:34:19 PM »
im hoping this is the right topic to post this .   i live in carrickfergus northern ireland, and posted several comments on the moon.  i live and drive past the sea every day and have noticed ridiculously high tides again and again.    ive also noticed way out bottom tides. on the rocks at this time i have recovered lost fishing tackle.    the reason i write now , tonite is because of the peculiar appearance of the moon.   its shape tonite, is rugby balled shape, normally at any time since i was a child, the earths shape cutoff was always a particular shape of bannana to full moon - if you like - what i mean is there is something not adding up.   these are my own observations only.   stevie

augonit

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 02:59:31 PM »
Weird.  If it wasn't so dang overcast here, I'd be looking at the moon myself!  But, could some of these changes you've noticed, like the tides, be part of the regular changes of seasons?

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
Didn't notice that last night, I veiw it every evening, stare right at it for a moment of concentration.  I can see something in it, but I don't know what really, could just be my eyes playing with me, did draw something yesterday that turned into a moon shape.  I'll look in 5 hours when I can see it.  I'll post if its the same as what you said for sure.  One week till its full again. Sept 12th.

nrsvend

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 05:51:31 PM »
Looking forward to it.

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 06:30:11 PM »
Ok I can see the moon now, well for about 30mins or so.  Sky is still bright blue here, sun sets in about 30mins behind the mountains, it'll be light to some degree atleast another hour.

I see the shape you said but to me here it doesn't look out of sorts.  It's pretty bright for a daytime moon though.  I do notice that "hooded face" it points towards the sun.  It looks like 3 craters high on the se side, top.  The rest is smooth.  That looks out of sorts.  Another thing I noticed while concentrating on it is I started seeing "stars" dancing around, not too much unlike when you get up too fast.  So I looked around, they are everywhere in the sky, no clouds here.  I look at the trees or ground, nothing, thought maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. 

Taking a break from it, rest my eyes to be certain, then doing it again.  They're everywhere, moving about or "dancing".  Fun times, I'll look in an hour or so see if it just my eyes, I doubt it since it only happens looking at the sky, no where else.

Mike

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 07:04:57 PM »
It is my belief that the inner solar system is full of electric plasma, and energized particles. We will see if it has an effect on the Comet Elenin.   ed

errrv

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »
Ed do you remember reading about the "local fluff" that got everyone all worked up 2 years ago. Is this or could this be the plasma you are referring to?
Erv

The Heritic

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 07:46:04 PM »
I'm just South of you in the Seattle area. The Moon doesn't look like it did some months ago but I would say it is over a half moon, maybe a 5/8s moon but looks OK from here.

And It does seem rather bright for this time of day.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW