Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?  (Read 20807 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:09 PM »
PLANET X SPECIAL REPORT WITH MARSHALL MASTERS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

GUESTS: Executive Producer Richard Shaw (pinlight.com); Host and co-producer LA Marzulli (lamarzulli.net)

We grow up in the moonlight of a world we've come to see as a permanent fixture in our lives and yet, we're blind to the alarming change in the orientation of our moon to Earth. This according to Richard Shaw and LA Marzulli, co-producers of the popular Watchers documentary series, from PinLight.com productions in Hollywood.   

In the newest installment of Watchers 2: Signs in the Heavens and the Earth, they present video evidence of obviously disturbing changes in our moon - as predicated in the Holy Bible for these times!

What's equally disturbing is that the scientific community is afraid to about what is happening to our moon. Is their excuse video quality? Or, in other words, are Richard's exclusive videos of the Moon strong enough to serve as unquestionable proof? 

A good question for those accustomed to the grainy and blurry cell phone videos we often see on YouTube, who likewise wonder if this is just more of the same? If so, know this, with Watchers 2, Richard used a Red One camera to video the moon sequences.  The very same camera system used to film blockbusters such as The Book of Eli, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Green Zone and Knowing, just to name a few.

So why is it we cannot see the truth hanging above us in the night sky and why are  scientists are terrified to comment?   In this vital interview, Richard Shaw and LA Marzulli will give you the answers, and beware, they will be disturbing to say the least. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/05/18/omg--what-happened-to-our-moon

noproblemo2

Re: OMG - WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOON?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »
As always looking forward to the show.

Linda

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
I hope I can make this show, had to miss the last two, but will be there for this one.

Hammerhead

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
 :o Sounds like a great show, thanks Marshall!

noproblemo2

VillageIdiot

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 06:39:02 AM »
That was an EXCELLENT show last night. I need to download it and listen to it again since I was 'distracted' in the chatroom during pieces of the discussions  :-X

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 06:46:36 AM »
I have GOT to set my alarm clock for Marshalls shows. When it goes off I'll know to get my butt in here
to fire up the Yowusa Radio Show. I listened to the archive about an hour after the show. Sounds like
I missed some great Chat too !     Good Show Marshall, Enjoyed it. I'm thinking the Red One Camera
doesn't lie.   

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
Sorry I missed that one too focused on cooking cleaning up and etc. all family stuff...Belatedly logged on and listening now
Barbofsouth on Blogtalk

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 09:41:54 AM »
As many of you might be aware, I originally started being active here, when, as I was monitoring sun and moon positions in the sky, that I found about a 20 to 30 degree discrepancy. And then, later, we saw the face of the moon rotate. By the way, they were higher in the sky than predicted. Being as the moon is the only object in space, that I know of, that doesn't revolve, opens for speculation that it is not just a "moon". Terral might explain all of this better than I, but I'm not sure what kind of location a gravitational field would have to be, to 'spin' the observed 'face' of the moon. The moon has many strange characteristics, including the possibility of being hollow. We watch it rise and set, all our lives, and never really give it two thoughts. It has always had my attention. I lost a lot of data about this when I lost my other computer. Oh well.   ed

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »
The show, with Mr. Masters and the 2 gentlemen, was very informing. They have done their homework and are fluent in recent research speculations. I enjoyed it.   ed

inselemel

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 10:09:30 AM »
It's probably just me but i thought the time from new moon to half moon had decreased (the last new moon from this date) i.e. it got bigger sooner than it should have. As i say it's probably me, and just didn't pay attention to the dates.

I love looking at the moon tho' a lot of the time here in Scotland there are too many clouds and I for one have always paid attention to it.

Would appreciate any info from those more scientific than me.

lol melanie

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 10:23:41 AM »
Melanie, as we know, the phases of the moon are only what part of the reflection of the sunlight hitting the moon, that we see at any given time. Yes, it has been noticed. When(and if) the moon was not in the correct position, or the face was observed to be incorrectly placed, shows because the reference is the reflecting light from the sun. If I am asked, the moon and sun, both, have been out of 'whack', for some time now. Science has refused to discuss this. That usually means gov't involvement.   ed

inselemel

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »
Thanks Ed, much appreciated.

Yowbarb

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »
It's probably just me but i thought the time from new moon to half moon had decreased (the last new moon from this date) i.e. it got bigger sooner than it should have. As i say it's probably me, and just didn't pay attention to the dates.

I love looking at the moon tho' a lot of the time here in Scotland there are too many clouds and I for one have always paid attention to it.

Would appreciate any info from those more scientific than me.

lol melanie

I also have been noticing for a couple years now changes in the moon. Unfortunately I didn't write it down, no notes or photos, just my subjective perceptions at the time. What I see is the moon waxes sometimes really fast... it doesn't ;'t seem to be a slow steady progression like I remember the moon to be. I have been looking up at the moon since I was about four and tend to be a skywatcher. It is only in the past four years - mostly more recent - that I noticed anything different. The moon waxes faster then it seems to be full longer than it should. Then it is full again pretty soon. Again it's all subjective. Also never in my life do I remember the moon being so very high up in the sky, where I get a crick neck looking at it. It is usually a couple hands lower at least.
Well nothing scientific... just what I perceive.

augonit

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 07:19:20 AM »
I've noticed no changes in the moon over the span of my life.  It's just as big, bright and beautiful as it's always been.  It also is not unusual for it to be high in the sky, every night.  I remember looking straight up to watch lunar eclipses as a child, and when the moon is just as high, I don't think that's unusual.  It's normal.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW