Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: How Does Your Garden Grow????  (Read 3031 times)

noproblemo2

How Does Your Garden Grow????
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:27:17 AM »
It's time for us to start our gardens all. I have now going, potatoes, corn, onion, tomatoes, green beans, bell peppers, radishes, artichokes, asparagus and of course the herbs I use for cooking. What are you growing this year? With the exception of the corn all of mine is growing in large pots.

Terigaddy

Re: How Does Your Garden Grow????
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:34:57 AM »
I have a regular "row' garden bed that I plant large plants in such as tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, beans, peas, etc.

Then I have 1 4x10 raised bed for strawberries

and 2 3X10 raised beds for lettuce, spinach, onions, chives carrots, small hot pepper plants, etc.

And I turned an old flower bed into an herb garden.

Started raspberries along the back fence.
And have an asparagus bed.

4 Hens in a "chicken ark or chicken tractor" that lay 4 beautiful brown eggs daily.
http://home.centurytel.net/thecitychicken/tractors.html  for chicken tractor pictures and more on raising hens.

noproblemo2

Re: How Does Your Garden Grow????
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 07:18:41 AM »
I have a regular "row' garden bed that I plant large plants in such as tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, beans, peas, etc.

Then I have 1 4x10 raised bed for strawberries

and 2 3X10 raised beds for lettuce, spinach, onions, chives carrots, small hot pepper plants, etc.

And I turned an old flower bed into an herb garden.

Started raspberries along the back fence.
And have an asparagus bed.

4 Hens in a "chicken ark or chicken tractor" that lay 4 beautiful brown eggs daily.
http://home.centurytel.net/thecitychicken/tractors.html  for chicken tractor pictures and more on raising hens.
Have chickens on my list also, just need to get them now.... Thanks for the reminder !!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW