Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Ball of fire - paranormal,, dream or real?  (Read 9598 times)

Boonie Stomper

Ball of fire - paranormal,, dream or real?
« on: April 24, 2011, 06:45:55 PM »
One of my most vivid recollections that by and large have been dismissed by anyone it was disclosed to is the event at the age of around 5 - 6 while in "my room" at my grandmother's farmhouse (which is atop a small mountain, away from any other development at the time).  It was quiet time; I was lying in bed but not sleeping, when I heard a boom and saw a flash that drove me to look out the window.   What I saw seemed to be a huge, green-tinged (around the edges) ball of fire, coming right at the house from the sky.  It scared me to dive to the floor and hide a moment.  Then, when I looked again shortly (not sure if more than half a minute) it was gone and nothing had apparently happened.

This was in 1960's in Fauquier County Va.  -any insight?

Lillier

Re: Ball of fire - paranormal,, dream or real?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:10:27 AM »
I had a similar type of experience in the early 60's. It could not have been a dream though. My family and I were at the drive-in when a burning ball of fire flew across the sky above us. It was close enough for us to hear the hissing of the fire as it burned. It flew very fast in a horizontal flightpath from Phoenix to past Tucson. It burned blue and green with an orange tail. Hundreds of people saw it and there was a small article in the paper the next day about people reporting something strange in the sky. No explanation as to what it was or further articles ever appeared. Has anyone ever seen anything like this or have any idea as to what it was?

Boonie Stomper

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »
I have seen such a thing,, but it travelled horizontally along my path and overtook us almost taking off hte road trying to watch it.  One cannot ever forget these things!!!  :O

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 01:40:30 PM »
Had the spiral dream last night. One of those waking dreams... Looked out the window and saw a spiral almost due south at about 60•el. Bluish yellow. Appeared at first as a large blurry spot in the sky, like a cloud of light. Looked like it was coming at the house, but remained suspended till it finally fizzled out. First dream I've had like this so far. When I saw it, I knew the prep time was almost gone.
Asked Marshall if he thought this may be instruction for visualization of the earthsave48 event???? (the spirals)

Errrv that's pretty vivid imagery...can you tell us more about the earthsave visualization. I should know what that is but do not. I can imagine it is about protection.
Thanks, Yowbarb

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »
Yea, Marshall describes the earthsave48 event ( thus the website) that through consciousness the human population pushes one of planet xs moons causing a deviation in the flight path. This averts or lessens the cataclysm. In marshall's description, the energy wave sounds exactly like the Norway spiral looks. Maybe these spirals which always prelude the passing are merely a " tool" for us to use the human conscious mind to divert danger. I don't believe anyone has connected the dots yet; the native Americans used them as a harbinger, as most folks are doing with the crop circles. I think they are all tools given to us; a test of sorts to see if we can put two and two together and build a saving mechanism. Up to this point, no one has passed the test. Most of the circles are in circular geodesic formations divisible by 3. So is the spiral. Gotta be connected. If we can't perform the test, we don't move on as a species. OR we move on slowly again.... Only problem is, next crossing will be catastrophic and this is our last chance to use the crossing as an evolutionary Process.
I wonder then if my non-stop ear ringing/echoing is somehow a part of this theory then????

Jimfarmer

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 07:13:19 PM »
"Most of the circles are in circular geodesic formations divisible by 3. So is the spiral."

I don't know what that means.  Links?

Jimfarmer

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 09:06:11 AM »
"Did that answer the question?"  Yes, thanks.

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 12:14:33 AM »
Yea, Marshall describes the earthsave48 event ( thus the website) that through consciousness the human population pushes one of planet xs moons causing a deviation in the flight path. This averts or lessens the cataclysm. In marshall's description, the energy wave sounds exactly like the Norway spiral looks. Maybe these spirals which always prelude the passing are merely a " tool" for us to use the human conscious mind to divert danger. I don't believe anyone has connected the dots yet; the native Americans used them as a harbinger, as most folks are doing with the crop circles. I think they are all tools given to us; a test of sorts to see if we can put two and two together and build a saving mechanism. Up to this point, no one has passed the test. Most of the circles are in circular geodesic formations divisible by 3. So is the spiral. Gotta be connected. If we can't perform the test, we don't move on as a species. OR we move on slowly again.... Only problem is, next crossing will be catastrophic and this is our last chance to use the crossing as an evolutionary Process.

Thanks sorry Errrv still not totally tracking with you. When you get a chance can you post a link to where Marshall is discussiong this process of pushing one of Planet X's moons out of the way.
Also can you point me to where this process is discussed, website etc.
Yowabrb

Yowbarb

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 02:24:35 PM »
It's the final chapter in Marshall's book "crossing the cusp".

Thank you, Sir!

satya

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 01:46:20 PM »
One of my most vivid recollections that by and large have been dismissed by anyone it was disclosed to is the event at the age of around 5 - 6 while in "my room" at my grandmother's farmhouse (which is atop a small mountain, away from any other development at the time).  It was quiet time; I was lying in bed but not sleeping, when I heard a boom and saw a flash that drove me to look out the window.   What I saw seemed to be a huge, green-tinged (around the edges) ball of fire, coming right at the house from the sky.  It scared me to dive to the floor and hide a moment.  Then, when I looked again shortly (not sure if more than half a minute) it was gone and nothing had apparently happened.

i have had this same experience when i had a past life event. this is done through the pineal gland. it does infact have the ability to time trave. the pineal gland is also associated with the third eye chakra.

Yowbarb

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »

i have had this same experience when i had a past life event. this is done through the pineal gland. it does infact have the ability to time trave. the pineal gland is also associated with the third eye chakra.

Thanks, Satva,
 :)

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW