Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Nostradamus Century 9 Quatrain 31 - maybe next week?  (Read 10676 times)

inselemel

Nostradamus Century 9 Quatrain 31 - maybe next week?
« on: April 24, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »
The trembling of the earth at Mortara,
The tin islands of St. George half sunk;
Drowsy with peace, war will arise,
At Easter in the temple abysses opened.

Although i have always attributed the "half sunk" bit to the actual flooding of UK which i do think will happen either this year or next but maybe the half sunk is UK half sunk with debt and that the Drowsy with peace, war will arise at Easter in the temple abysses opened may be v violent riots which could happen next week (friday 29th) as the radical islamist group 'Muslims against Crusaders' were denied permission to hold a protest at Westminster Abbey on the Royal Wedding next friday and the English Defence League said they would hold a counter march if the other group permission was granted. see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13125846

London has already seen peaceful marches turn v nasty by a minority (the Govt cuts, student tution fees saga) but if this did happen it would be like a war and as per Dictionary abyss [əˈbɪs]
n
1. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a very deep or unfathomable gorge or chasm
2. anything that appears to be endless or immeasurably deep, such as time, despair, or shame
3. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) hell or the infernal regions conceived of as a bottomless pit

and wouldn't Westminster Abbey count as a Temple???

Although Scotland Yard has rejected the application, i wouldn't bet on something not happening and as regards Easter well it is only a couple of days after Easter Monday.

As a famous scottish footballer/manager would say maybe ayes/maybe no.

ASEEKERTOO

Re: Nostradamus Century 9 Quatrain 31 - maybe next week?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 05:58:00 PM »
Time will Tell !
I know Nost. has locations of planets embedded in his quatrains at times. Like, 'Saturn in Virgo month of May'
type stuff............ this website may help you if you come across such verses and need to know where a
planet is at any give time.
http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/Planets/
We'll be watching the UK to see what happens.

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 07:46:21 PM »
Time will Tell !
I know Nost. has locations of planets embedded in his quatrains at times. Like, 'Saturn in Virgo month of May'
type stuff............ this website may help you if you come across such verses and need to know where a
planet is at any give time.
http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/Planets/
We'll be watching the UK to see what happens.

Do you know which Quatrain has that about Saturn in Virgo in the month of May?
Is it this one Century 9 Quatrain 31? - Yowbarb

http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/Planets/planet-const.cgi?year=2011

May 

Psc M     Venus       Psc       

Mars        Psc

Jupiter     Psc             

Saturn     Vir     

Uranus     Psc

Neptune   Aqr       

Pluto        Sgr

http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/Planets/planet-const.cgi?year=2011

inselemel

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 04:23:30 AM »
Thanks, got that one wrong, should always go with first instinct and that was actual flooding (as in loads of water) rather than a figurative one but who knows when dealing with Nostradamus, and if there had been marches it would of lit a torchpaper of major riots etc in UK, so maybe next year then. I know he gots years wrong but you wouldn't of thought he would get easter wrong.

As i said in my post maybe's aye, maybe's no - this one the no's have it, but thanks for the astro website. Ta

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 08:04:23 AM »
I think I used the 'Saturn in Virgo the month of May' phrase as a made-up example. I can not remember now.
I might have seen that statement on a webpage or just made it up for an example that Nost. uses in his
works.......... Here is what seems to be an excellent resource of his work.
http://www.nostradamusresearch.org/en/home/00.htm

There is a selection button called 'Search Engine' on the right hand side. Click on it and then there is a spot
to use Google Web Search or an option to ONLY SEARCH the www.nostradamusresearch.org website.
Select the Nost. website for searches. I used that and the 'Saturn in Virgo' words to find references. It
can get time consuming  :) so I did not read every hit that I got.

Just wish I still had the books I used to have of his writings.

Yowbarb

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 09:47:42 AM »
I think I used the 'Saturn in Virgo the month of May' phrase as a made-up example. I can not remember now.
I might have seen that statement on a webpage or just made it up for an example that Nost. uses in his
works.......... Here is what seems to be an excellent resource of his work.
http://www.nostradamusresearch.org/en/home/00.htm

There is a selection button called 'Search Engine' on the right hand side. Click on it and then there is a spot
to use Google Web Search or an option to ONLY SEARCH the www.nostradamusresearch.org website.
Select the Nost. website for searches. I used that and the 'Saturn in Virgo' words to find references. It
can get time consuming  :) so I did not read every hit that I got.

Just wish I still had the books I used to have of his writings.

ASEEKERTOO, it is interesting you said Saturn in Virgo in May and that's where it is this month. Thanks for the planetary link.
Also thanks for the link to his predictions.  :)
(My personal viewpoint is he did connect with a lot of truth.) I am always willing to listen to discussion on this. )
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 10:31:10 AM »

Although i have always attributed the "half sunk" bit to the actual flooding of UK which i do think will happen either this year or next but maybe the half sunk is UK half sunk with debt and that the Drowsy with peace, war will arise at Easter in the temple abysses opened may be v violent riots which could happen next week (Friday 29th) as the radical islamist group 'Muslims against Crusaders' were denied permission to hold a protest at Westminster Abbey on the Royal Wedding next Friday and the English Defence League said they would hold a counter march if the other group permission was granted. see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13125846

London has already seen peaceful marches turn v nasty by a minority (the Govt cuts, student tution fees saga) but if this did happen it would be like a war and as per Dictionary abyss [əˈbɪs]
n
1. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a very deep or unfathomable gorge or chasm
2. anything that appears to be endless or immeasurably deep, such as time, despair, or shame
3. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) hell or the infernal regions conceived of as a bottomless pit

and wouldn't Westminster Abbey count as a Temple???

Although Scotland Yard has rejected the application, i wouldn't bet on something not happening and as regards Easter well it is only a couple of days after Easter Monday.

As a famous Scottish footballer/manager would say maybe ayes/maybe no.

inselemel thanks for your Topic, and this is worth spending some time on, even if it wasn't this Easter.

"The trembling of the earth at Mortara"
I had to look up where "Mortara" is. Anyway in case someone didn't know:

Mortara (town), a town in Lombardy (Italy) - wikipedia

"The tin islands of St. George half sunk"

Yowbarb Note: There are a few St. George islands, in some interesting locations, however THIS is the location that fits the Quatrain, with the reference to TIN.  :o

Looe Island, also known as St George's Island, and historically St Michael's Island is a small island a mile from the mainland town of Looe in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

According to local legend, Joseph of Arimathea landed here with the child Christ.  Others have identified the island as Ictis, the location described by Diodorus Siculus as a centre for the tin trade in pre-Roman Britain.

Wikipedia link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_(disambiguation)
Maybe "temple abysses opened" refers to secret underground hiding place of the ancient peoples of the British Isles.

Yowbarb Side Note: Dreams and Paranormal posted a dream I had on an ancient underground survival area, when visiting in Buxton.)

Easter: Could this be Easter of 2012 not this one that just passed? Ideas anyone?

Regarding Easter. In 2012 it is Sunday, April 08.

Here are thesaurus synonyms
Synonyms:  lenten, paschal, quadragesimal

Zeroing in on PASCHAL, one reference is Pachal full moon which is calculated based on ancient Hebrew Pesach. Just some thoughts, Barb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paschal_Full_Moon

Notionally, the paschal full moon refers to the ecclesiastical full moon of the northern spring used in the determination of the date of Easter. The name "paschal" is derived from "Pascha", a transliteration of the Greek word, which is itself a transliteration of the Hebrew pesach, both words meaning Passover. The date of Easter is determined as the first Sunday after the paschal full moon. This full moon does not currently correspond directly to any astronomical event, but is instead the 14th day of a lunar month, determined from tables. It may differ from the date of the actual full moon by up to two days.[1] The use of tables instead of actual observations of the full moon is useful and necessary since the full moon may occur on different dates depending where one is in the world.

inselemel

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »
Thanks Yowbarb, i did look up Europe's seismic centre website to see if Mortara had an earthquake before i posted (there was a v small one in N Italy didn't know exactly where tho) but nothing of note that would make Mortara tremble.

I didn't realise that there were other St George islands as i assumed it meant England as England's patron saint is St George (St George's day - 23 april), and tin islands referred to England (and Wales) tin trade but as with everything one shouldn't assume and i should of done my homework better. Thanks but as you mentioned you think it is England fits in.

Yowbarb you mentioned "Maybe "temple abysses opened" refers to secret underground hiding place of the ancient peoples of the British Isles." and it got me thinking about the various conspiracy theories re various Temple's in UK - one of the most famous and is used in Dan Brown's 'Da Vinci Code' is Rosslyn Chapel in the village of Roslin near Edinburgh, Scotland it is reported to have been built by the 'Templars' and the crypt there is the centre of much conspiracy theories (Holy Grail, Ark of Covenant etc). So maybe this is the abyss which is opened which delight many conspiracy theorists all over the world once and for alljust to prove one way or another if there is something of 'great significance' down there.

Just as another aside re Rosslyn Chapel -  as per Rosslyn Chapel and 2012 website "The single Latin inscription that can be found in the church is already reason enough to suspect such connections. The inscription carved in stone reads: ‘FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS’ (Wine is strong, a king is stronger, female are stronger still, but truth conquers everything). This Latin phrase connects Rosslyn Chapel to Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, the temple where the Knights Templar supposedly discovered a big secret during their crusades."  I think it is interesting that every member of Britain's Royal Family are given a private tour of the Chapel when they reach 21!! Another conspiracy theory to ponder over. personally i think the carvings tell of the downfall of the British Royal family amongst other things

Thanks again Yowbarb for your post.

Yowbarb

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 01:04:28 PM »
Hi again just a quick note, yes you did already zero in on England.  :)
I just thought it was interesting that the island I posted, also known as St. George had been known for tin trade for hundreds of years... it does uphold pretty much what you had thought,
including tin trade in area.
The city in Italy - I assume it is about future events as is the sinking in the area of St. Gerorge.
I couldn't get a very good fix yet, on where the city is in Italy. Google image shows a mountainous area. Per the Zetas Italy will not be a survival paradise... volcanism, etc.

I was thinking the ancient survival sites (I don't have proof just a dream) are what is in the quatrain but it certainly could refer to more recent survival structures...
More later,  ;)
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 01:06:03 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
Thanks Yowbarb, i did look up Europe's seismic centre website to see if Mortara had an earthquake before i posted (there was a v small one in N Italy didn't know exactly where tho) but nothing of note that would make Mortara tremble.

I didn't realise that there were other St George islands as i assumed it meant England as England's patron saint is St George (St George's day - 23 april), and tin islands referred to England (and Wales) tin trade but as with everything one shouldn't assume and i should of done my homework better. Thanks but as you mentioned you think it is England fits in.

Yowbarb you mentioned "Maybe "temple abysses opened" refers to secret underground hiding place of the ancient peoples of the British Isles." and it got me thinking about the various conspiracy theories re various Temple's in UK - one of the most famous and is used in Dan Brown's 'Da Vinci Code' is Rosslyn Chapel in the village of Roslin near Edinburgh, Scotland it is reported to have been built by the 'Templars' and the crypt there is the centre of much conspiracy theories (Holy Grail, Ark of Covenant etc). So maybe this is the abyss which is opened which delight many conspiracy theorists all over the world once and for alljust to prove one way or another if there is something of 'great significance' down there.

Just as another aside re Rosslyn Chapel -  as per Rosslyn Chapel and 2012 website "The single Latin inscription that can be found in the church is already reason enough to suspect such connections. The inscription carved in stone reads: ‘FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS’ (Wine is strong, a king is stronger, female are stronger still, but truth conquers everything). This Latin phrase connects Rosslyn Chapel to Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, the temple where the Knights Templar supposedly discovered a big secret during their crusades."  I think it is interesting that every member of Britain's Royal Family are given a private tour of the Chapel when they reach 21!! Another conspiracy theory to ponder over. personally i think the carvings tell of the downfall of the British Royal family amongst other things

Mel BTW you had mentioned the tin island of Nostradamus' Quatrain being England - yes it could be. Or - part of England - I think we are tracking on that.
The St. George's Island I brought up is in the UK. (You already know that...)
At any rate I had posted this..) ..a mile from the mainland town of Looe in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

Not sure why I am zeroing in on this island instead of all of England... I wonder if that old tin mining Cornwall portion of England is more vulnerable to tidal surges... and this area does include St. George's Island just a mile from Cornwall.
It is sticking out there more. 
- Yowbarb

Following some clues on some kind of [temple opening up, abyss] possibly ancient underground...... some interesting things in Cornwall, that area near or in St. Georges's island. I'm going to posting these items in one of the Topics in Joe Montanna's Boards, one which is about learning from ancient cataclysms. Will post more ideas there too, since they really aren't directly about the Quatrain, as far as I know; not directly my dream of the cavern, possibly related.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem I had with the first line is that there does not appear to be a place called Mortara
in England. Mortara appears to be in Italy. So, this part I do not understand.
The Tin Islands of St. George is a little more understanding.
The major Tin producing area in England way back when was Cornwall England.
The Island off the Coast of England but considered 'Cornwall' is NOW CALLED
LOOE ISLAND, UK........ Also known as St. George Island once upon a time.
To sweeten the pot concerning some of Looe Islands history, here is a quote from some
information I found:  " Legend has it that Joseph of Arimethea landed here with the child Christ. "
http://www.looe.org/island.html

"A wooden bridge over the Looe river was in place by 1411 this burned down and was replaced by the
first stone bridge, completed in 1436 and featuring a chapel dedicated to St AnneSaint Anne.
Saint Anne of DAVID'S house and line, was the mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ
according to Christian and Islamic tradition. Anne is the Greek rendering of her Hebrew name Hannah...
The Victorian era of the United Kingdom was the period of Queen Victoria's reign from June 1837 until her
death on the 22nd of January 1901. The reign was a long period of prosperity for the British people, as profits
gained from the overseas British Empire, as well as from industrial improvements... By this time Looe had
become a MAJOR PORT, one of Cornwall's largest, exporting local TIN. "
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Looe

"The original report that appeared in The Cornish Times told the story of two young men who had become enthralled with stories of smuggling and treasure while staying in Looe on holiday. Having nothing to occupy their time, these gentlemen (named as Messrs R. Lawson, of the Inner Temple, and F.A. Somers, F.S.A.) approached Sir William Trelawny for permission to visit the island to investigate further. What they found was astonishing. "
http://www.theoldbridgehousehotel.co.uk/en/looe-island/caves
As Temples go in England; pretty much any reference to a Temple is a reference to the Knights Templars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_in_England

So, St. Georges Island AKA Looe Island is within the area of Cornwall England which we can see that
Cornwall was a major tin producing area. The mentioned Temple does not necessarily have to be in the
old PORT city located at Looe Island but it could be. Once upon a time there may have been a great
Temple built on the island and indeed that Temple may be in the Caves that are now underwater. If
the mother of jesus was brought to the island then it is possible they would have built a place to
protect her as soon as possible. The temple may be within the now flooded caves. :)
And finally, one definition of Abyss: " a subterranean ocean. "

Ah, and with that thought in mind; This gets too deep for me  :) and we will never know.............
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:42:02 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

inselemel

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 08:03:57 AM »
Thanks. All very interesting, i have not been to Cornwall for ages (family holidays when my sisters and i were young) but it is a lovely place with lots of different coves and caves and a lot of pirate and treasure stories (shiver me timbers and all that) and if the pirates thought it was a good hiding place then i'm sure others (templars) did as well.

Thanks

Melanie

Yowbarb

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 10:06:43 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem I had with the first line is that there does not appear to be a place called Mortara
in England. Mortara appears to be in Italy. So, this part I do not understand.
The Tin Islands of St. George is a little more understanding.
The major Tin producing area in England way back when was Cornwall England.
The Island off the Coast of England but considered 'Cornwall' is NOW CALLED
LOOE ISLAND, UK........ Also known as St. George Island once upon a time.
To sweeten the pot concerning some of Looe Islands history, here is a quote from some
information I found:  " Legend has it that Joseph of Arimethea landed here with the child Christ. "
http://www.looe.org/island.html

"A wooden bridge over the Looe river was in place by 1411 this burned down and was replaced by the
first stone bridge, completed in 1436 and featuring a chapel dedicated to St AnneSaint Anne.
Saint Anne of DAVID'S house and line, was the mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ
according to Christian and Islamic tradition. Anne is the Greek rendering of her Hebrew name Hannah...
The Victorian era of the United Kingdom was the period of Queen Victoria's reign from June 1837 until her
death on the 22nd of January 1901. The reign was a long period of prosperity for the British people, as profits
gained from the overseas British Empire, as well as from industrial improvements... By this time Looe had
become a MAJOR PORT, one of Cornwall's largest, exporting local TIN. "
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Looe

"The original report that appeared in The Cornish Times told the story of two young men who had become enthralled with stories of smuggling and treasure while staying in Looe on holiday. Having nothing to occupy their time, these gentlemen (named as Messrs R. Lawson, of the Inner Temple, and F.A. Somers, F.S.A.) approached Sir William Trelawny for permission to visit the island to investigate further. What they found was astonishing. "
http://www.theoldbridgehousehotel.co.uk/en/looe-island/caves
As Temples go in England; pretty much any reference to a Temple is a reference to the Knights Templars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_in_England

So, St. Georges Island AKA Looe Island is within the area of Cornwall England which we can see that
Cornwall was a major tin producing area. The mentioned Temple does not necessarily have to be in the
old PORT city located at Looe Island but it could be. Once upon a time there may have been a great
Temple built on the island and indeed that Temple may be in the Caves that are now underwater. If
the mother of jesus was brought to the island then it is possible they would have built a place to
protect her as soon as possible. The temple may be within the now flooded caves. :)
And finally, one definition of Abyss: " a subterranean ocean. "

Ah, and with that thought in mind; This gets too deep for me  :) and we will never know.............

ASEEKERTOO, I had posted Mortara in Italy... Subjective, but to me it matters naught if it is in Italy... I don't see how that makes the Quatrain any less valid... whatever it is hasn't hapened yet... maybe there are clues there.  :D

Yowbarb

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:24 PM »

I didn't realise that there were other St George islands as i assumed it meant England as England's patron saint is St George (St George's day - 23 april), and tin islands referred to England (and Wales) tin trade but as with everything one shouldn't assume and .......

Mel I sort of missed this. If St. George is the patron saint of England then I do believe  "St. George's Island " to be England, as he said it in the quatrain.

Yowbarb

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 11:17:55 PM »
Mel,
Also, since much of England and Wales used to be mined for tin that's good enough for me, so that region is what he referred to as"tin island." I am saying that is my opinion now also.
Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW