Announcements > Cut to the Chase - cttcRadio.com

Catch Marshall's Interview on Coast to Coast AM

(1/2) > >>

admin:
Pole Shift & 2012
Sunday, April 10, 2011
2am - 5am ET / 11pm - 2am PT
Host: Rob Simone

Guest host Rob Simone (email) is joined by former CNN science features news producer, Marshall Masters, who'll discuss Edgar Cayce's visions of a pole shift, recent crop circles predicting a 2012 event, and what the implications will be to Earth and its inhabitants if such a shift actually occurs.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/04/10

throwback1952:
How do you start the show?
I must be computer challenged LOL
I go to the link and there is no way to start the show? Just links to the individuals and host,
and a lot of advertisements.

Lori:
You have to tune in to one of your local radio stations that have Coast to Coast and listen in.  If you want to listen otherwise you need to join coast to coast. There is a fee for this. Coast to Coast has a list of radio stations on its page that have local that cover the show.  Its on 11:00pm West Coast time and 1 am eastern.  Good Luck.

ASEEKERTOO:
Cool. I usually tune in every night without fail. Twelve Midnight for Central Time...........................

VillageIdiot:

--- Quote from: ASEEKERTOO on April 10, 2011, 10:10:31 AM ---Cool. I usually tune every night without fail. Twelve Midnight for Central Time...........................
--- End quote ---
Master Obi-Wan, can the membership expect a full report from you in the morning [wink]? Some of us have real jobs and need rest.  ;D

PS - nice pic! It makes you look older and wiser than the previous one [grin]!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version