Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Catch Marshall's Interview on Coast to Coast AM  (Read 6687 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Catch Marshall's Interview on Coast to Coast AM
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »
Pole Shift & 2012
Sunday, April 10, 2011
2am - 5am ET / 11pm - 2am PT
Host: Rob Simone

Guest host Rob Simone (email) is joined by former CNN science features news producer, Marshall Masters, who'll discuss Edgar Cayce's visions of a pole shift, recent crop circles predicting a 2012 event, and what the implications will be to Earth and its inhabitants if such a shift actually occurs.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/04/10

throwback1952

Re: Catch Marshall's Interview on Coast to Coast AM
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 07:37:25 AM »
How do you start the show?
I must be computer challenged LOL
I go to the link and there is no way to start the show? Just links to the individuals and host,
and a lot of advertisements.

Lori

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 08:44:54 AM »
You have to tune in to one of your local radio stations that have Coast to Coast and listen in.  If you want to listen otherwise you need to join coast to coast. There is a fee for this. Coast to Coast has a list of radio stations on its page that have local that cover the show.  Its on 11:00pm West Coast time and 1 am eastern.  Good Luck.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 10:10:31 AM »
Cool. I usually tune in every night without fail. Twelve Midnight for Central Time...........................
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:04:02 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

VillageIdiot

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 02:03:05 PM »
Cool. I usually tune every night without fail. Twelve Midnight for Central Time...........................
Master Obi-Wan, can the membership expect a full report from you in the morning [wink]? Some of us have real jobs and need rest.  ;D

PS - nice pic! It makes you look older and wiser than the previous one [grin]!

billy861

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 02:46:04 PM »
Correction, Coast to Coast comes on at 10pm Pacific time.. KFI 640 AM

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 04:35:35 PM »
Cool. I usually tune every night without fail. Twelve Midnight for Central Time...........................
Master Obi-Wan, can the membership expect a full report from you in the morning [wink]? Some of us have real jobs and need rest.  ;D
PS - nice pic! It makes you look older and wiser than the previous one [grin]! 
Saw the post you put in the 45p/honda message board. LOL LOL LOL !
We'll see, I may not remember a lot of it. My mind wanders when any type of commerical comes on whether it be TV medium; radio;
or pop-up ads on the computer. Commercials lower the concentration threshold..........................
I thought better of putting a real picture of me so I found something else for an Icon.  :P

billy861

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 06:32:41 PM »
Sorry, the west coast is mighty long... 10pm in Southern California, LA area..

Yowbarb

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »
Sorry, the west coast is mighty long... 10pm in Southern California, LA area..

Thank you,
Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW