Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Olam the ''Disappearing planet''  (Read 6629 times)

ivanm

Olam the ''Disappearing planet''
« on: April 06, 2011, 12:57:51 AM »
Olam the ''Disappearing planet''
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks08_05.htm#ENDPAPER

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks08.htm#inicio

The Ancient names for planet X
The Mayans-Tzoltze
The Sumerians-Nibiru
The Hebrews-Olam
The Egyptians-The Destroyer

Did the Destroyer come in the time of Moses?

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I [am] the LORD.

And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

Exo:12v12-13.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:27:29 AM by ivanm »

ASEEKERTOO

Re: Olam the ''Disappearing planet''
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:03:36 AM »
Good Question. I always feel like I am writing a thesis when I try to answer
questions like this LOL....I reckon it is possible that Olam/The Destroyer passed by
in a 'minor' way around 1550BC. What I find cool about the designation of Planets
from way-back-when, is the propensity to name the Planets after GODS or to refer
to them as GODS. So, planet X could be the Supreme 'GOD' in that when it revisits
us it caused havoc; destruction; chaos and 'judgement'. Some ancient writings do
come out and say that an object will appear in the heavens and when mankind
sees it they will go mad because it will loom so large in the sky. The Bible on the
other hand is Cryptic when it trys to describe the same event as it dances around
the subject without actually saying it is a huge physical object. [ it does say it but
it doesn't ] Moses was raised by the daughter of the Pharaoh; he must have been
extremely knowledgeable about ALL the Gods of Egypt and have had private
knowledge of the most sacred writings of the Egyptians. He may have even been
privy to the NEXT RETURN OF OLAM.

The final tie-in is the fact that intelligent life may accompany each return of Olam.
Who and Why, is the common questions man does not know.
Just about all of the plagues or curses from God can be attributed to 'earth
changes'. The waters turning to blood may somehow have been caused by the
earth passing thru a planatary dust field from a close encounter of an object. As it
is, on a normal day, tons of space dust enter our atmosphere. So imagine passing
through a dust trail of a space object that rains down MEGA MEGA tons of
dust. Would it be enough to fall to the surface and turn the water red ? [ iron/rust
particles]   The only curse I don't get is how only the FirstBorn were affected.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:32:52 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

ivanm

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 01:31:48 PM »
Hi Aseekertoo,
I find it very interesting that the term ''The Lord'' in the Old Testament seems to have a double meaning in the term ''Lord being God and also his(planet) place of abode''.
As in Zeph:1v14-15.

The great day of the LORD [is] near, [it is] near, and hasteth greatly, [even] the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
That day [is] a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:38:42 PM by ivanm »

rodfergie

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 02:59:39 PM »
I had read somewhere once, that it was thought the parting of the Red Sea was caused by the gravitational pull of a comet or planet.  Now THAT is planning.

ivanm

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 11:41:25 PM »
UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/un-to-appoint-earth-contact-for-aliens/story-e6frfku0-1225929498742

Now why would they do that?

Planet X Nibiru Projected Orbital Return 2012 AD
Planet X and Sumerians Nibiru - Mayan Tzoltze ek' one in the Same?

* Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
    * Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
    * Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
    * Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
    * Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
    * Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
    * Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
    * Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
    * Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
    * Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
    * Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
    * Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/planetx.html

Christianity/The Rapture and 2012 
Judaism and 2012
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/new3.htm#rapt

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:06:01 AM by ivanm »

Jimfarmer

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 11:11:43 AM »
Hi ivanm,

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/planetx.html does have a lot of info, but it is off base regarding the orbit of Planet X because it does not consider the Sun's brown dwarf companion star.  Note: PX might be called a brown planet, but it is not a dwarf planet nor a dwarf star.   The Sun's binary partner (the brown dwarf star) and Planet X are two different things.  PX orbits both stars -- the Sun and the Sun's binary partner -- and it's orbit is not elliptical.  Search for "sling orbit"  in https://www.zetatalk.com  and google  "Binary Star Theory"

ivanm

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 12:42:56 AM »
Sedna: A Clue to Nibiru
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/sedna.htm

Clouds and darkness [are] round about him: righteousness and judgment [are] the habitation of his throne.
A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
Psa:97v2-6.

Thick clouds [are] a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven.
Job:22v14.

The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.
By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
Lo, these [are] parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?
Job:26v11-14.

And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.
And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
    Book of Enoch  Chapter 80.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 02:09:34 AM by ivanm »

terrypat

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »

* Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star

Just a follow-up I found ....

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/12/3NPtuDGO_Hw

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW