Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Nostradamus Effect: Doomsday Hieroglyphs  (Read 20197 times)

ASEEKERTOO

Re: Nostradamus Effect: Doomsday Hieroglyphs
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 12:02:23 PM »
I have a 24yr old book on Nostradamus, I had a look through it the other day. It lists all sorts of disasters,
including the economic collapse of the west (NOW). WW111 after the appearance of a comet :o.
It even warns of the yellow peril (Chinese maybe). It says the comet will blaze for seven days.
It also gives more info " The comet will appear towards Ursa Minor around 21 st June" Now that is in the vicinity
of Ellenin. It also states "The meteorites in the comet's hair will rain down on Earth"
What I will do is put together a list of events when I have time.
Hope you find time.  :)

Finally found the Episode I was looking for. Episode 10, Part 4 is where Marshall talks about the Kolbrin
Bible and discussion of the Destroyer is. Part 5 also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYI2zH2dD7s&NR=1

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 08:23:39 AM »
Hi ASEEKERTOO

Right I had some time to post the predictions in my Nostradamus book.

First I will reference it: "Nostradamus: "Countdown to Apocalypse & into the Twenty-First Century" Published by Cresset 1993.

(i) Page 266 CIII,Q5 Shortage of Gold and Silver Life Becomes Expensive:

Shortly after the shortage of the two metals (gold & silver) which will occur between April and March, how expensive life will become! But two heads of noble birth will bring help by land and sea.

(ii) Page 266 CVIII,Q28 The Economic Crisis. The End of the Monetary System:
Images produced in gold & silver, victims of inflation, after the theft of prosperity, will be thrown into the fire in anger; exhausted and disturbed by the public debt paper and coin will be pulped.

(iii) Page 268 CIII,Q26  The End of the Consumer Society. Inflation and Violence. The Prophecies of Nostradamus Fulfilled.
The heads of states and governments will fabricate imitations (of gold: excess of paper money); prophets will make forecasts devoid of sense (speeches of politicians and economists). The horn of plenty (consumer society) will fall victim to them violence will follow peace. The prophecies will be fulfilled.

(iv) Page 280 CII,Q41  A Comet Visible for Seven Days. An Appeal for Help from the British Head of State. The Pope Leaves Rome.
The comet will blaze for seven days. The sky will display two suns; the British leader will howl all night when the Pope changes countries.

(v) Page 281 CII,Q43  Quarrels between Three Leaders at the Time of the Comet.
While the comet is seen, the three great leader will become enemies; they will be hit from the sky and the earth will tremble.

(vi) Page 283 CVI,Q6 The Appearance of a Comet near Ursa Minor in June. War in Italy, Greece and the Red Sea. The Popes Death.
The comet will appear towards Ursa Minor around 21 June. Suse and Tuscany, Greece and the Red Sea will tremble. The Pope of Rome will die, the night the comet disappears.

(vii) Page 424 CV,Q54  The Yellow Invasion across Russia and Turkey
From the Black Sea and China, a leader will come as far as France, after crossing Russia and Armenia and leaving a bloody standard in Turkey.

(viii) Page 423 CVI,Q80 The Alliance between the Moslem's and he Yellow Races. The Invasion of Europe. The Persecution of the Christians.
The power of Morocco (Muslims) will reach into Europe, set its towns on fire and massacre its inhabitants. The great Asiatic leader will launch new armies by land and sea; the Yellow People, of cadaverous or livid hue. will hunt down Christians to kill them

(ix) Page 310 CIII,Q71 The British Isles Besieged. Famine.
The inhabitants of the British Isles will be besieged for a long time; they will strongly resist the enemy. The latter will die of hunger because of those from outside and they will know great famine and fear.

(x) Page 310 CII,Q78  The Attack on the British Isles. Combat between the French and the Moslems.
England will be attacked from the bottom of the sea (submarine attack);French and Moslem blood will mingle. The British Isles will be bloodied because of taking pains too late, this will be far more harmful than hiding the misfortune (from the people).

The texts may not be wholly politically correct, but they are quoted verbatim from the text of the book. No offence is meant to any race or religion.

It is interesting how the predictions on the economy are very much prescient. As for the war predictions who knows.

The comet predictions I think are the most interesting, what are the odds that a prediction of a comet from the region of Ursa minor would coincide with Elenin.

Ummmm makes you sit up and take note.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »
Wow. The Nostradamus predictions are like opening up the Sunday Newspaper and reading the latest
headlines.
  Ursa Minor is way in the Northern Sky. Elenin can't be attached to that quatrain. I'll have to go to the
JPL website sometime and see about some of the newer ones that have been discovered. Astronomers
just announced the other day that another new Hyperbolic Comet has been found and unlike Elenin is
is coming from a different area and will loop against the grain of the Ecliptic which should put it in the
Northern sky. I viewed it on the orbital graphic but did not save that comets data.

And the quotes from the book you put here just show how much has Yet To Happen and that Comet
Elenin and 2012 can't be the end of the world. :) It may be the end of the world as we know it but not
the END. Interesting times to say the least.
  Thanks Sword for taking the time to post it. I've got to read some more on Nostradamus. Might be a
good time to hit the bookstore !

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
Pertaining to the above predictions I came across this article that is going viral on the net:

Trading Of Over The Counter Gold And Silver To Be Illegal Beginning July 15 (in USA)  :o

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/trading-over-counter-gold-and-silver-be-illegal-beginning-july-15?page=1

I hope this is a hoax  :'(

inselemel

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »
I haven't got my nostradamus book with me at the moment and though i tried (and failed) to look for it on the net. There was a quatrain that sounded like the 'awaited one' (jesus??) would come over the Pyrenees to save France. That is not the exact words but i am sure that was the general gist of the quatrain. Good show i say, France :-* is a very special place - to me anyway.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 01:21:31 PM »
Pertaining to the above predictions I came across this article that is going viral on the net:
Trading Of Over The Counter Gold And Silver To Be Illegal Beginning July 15 (in USA)  :o
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/trading-over-counter-gold-and-silver-be-illegal-beginning-july-15?page=1
I hope this is a hoax  :'(
Doesn't sound like one ! I love this comment by someone about the article:
Government to Public: "Now hear this!  You WILL NOT attempt to protect yourself from our depredations and monetary debasement by fleeing to real money.  On pain of imprisonment.  You must remain fully invested in paper assets until such time as we see fit to take them from you, first by inflation, then by deflation.  That is all - you may now return to your regularly scheduled reality TV show."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
inselemel said.
There was a quatrain that sounded like the 'awaited one' (jesus??) would come over the Pyrenees to save France.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will have to keep an eye out for that reference too.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:23:37 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

inselemel

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 09:40:56 AM »
oooops, got it wrong it was the Apennines and as one can see from the quatrain and it didn't say he would save France just see it. Damn and sorry for the wrong post

"The Easterner will leave his seat,
To pass the Apennine mountains to see Gaul:
He will transpire the sky, the waters and the snow,
And everyone will be struck with his rod."

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW