Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Japan's earhquakes triggered by Illuminati  (Read 10429 times)

Jimfarmer

Japan's earhquakes triggered by Illuminati
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:38:17 AM »
Here is some info (?) from Matthew Ward, deceased, channeled to his mother, yesterday March 12. Source: http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew12-03-11.html

[start quote]
1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. The earthquake off the coast of Japan, strategically positioned to cause the tsunami, was not Mother Nature’s doing. Her only involvement was the unavoidable initial movements of land and water after Illuminati scientists triggered the quake. Our space family was able to thwart their goal to level cities, flood the island and kill most of its inhabitants; however, harnessing the full force of the ocean is beyond the capability of their technology. Mother Nature isn’t causing the suspicious number of aftershocks, either, and it should be obvious to your seismologists and geologists that something is horribly awry.

2. The peak members of the Illuminati know that their economic empire is shattered, and before the last shreds of their once impenetrable global network are completely gone, they are trying to generate a mass of negativity through creating chaos, destruction and high death toll wherever they can. For all the devastation in the ocean’s path and the damaged nuclear power facility, compared to the Illuminati’s intent to utterly destroy Japan, it was a shallow win for them. There was minimal damage in Tokyo; the quake, aftershocks and tsunami released a large amount of negativity on the planet; off-planet technology is lessening the effects of radiation from the power station; and other civilizations are beaming intense light, adding to the outpouring of prayers for the Japanese people, whose resilience and resourcefulness and the assistance of other countries will restore that nation.

3. With the light continuing to intensify, the Illuminati’s unconscionable acts cannot much longer plague Earth. Just as you and we are seeing the undeniable evidence of massive shifts in the collective consciousness, so are they, and they know that this will end all darkness on the planet. The light in expanded consciousness has led long-oppressed peoples to raise their voices for freedom, and that cry will be echoed over and again until all peoples throughout your world are free.
[end quote]

I calibrated each of those paragraphs for truthfullness on a scale of 1 to 1000 (see book Power Versus Force by David Hawkins) with my dowsing tool.  These are the results:
1.  880
2.  760
3.  740

Well, this phrase occurs in several Internet sites: "Multiple sources also report the Khazarians are planning something truly awful,".  For example, at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_fulford60.htm .  Recently I read "China/Dragons have defeated the Khazars", or similar wording, but I can't find it now.  Anyway, the only way I see at the moment to make sense of all that is perhaps that the Illuminati/Khazars are trying to make natural earth changes be the most catastrophic possible.  That would be consistent with their goal of reducing the population of the world by 90%.  And/Or, they sought revenge on the White Dragon Society, which is in Japan.

So, perhaps Ward's statements are true.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:29:52 AM by Jimfarmer »

Hammerhead

Re: Japan's earhquakes triggered by Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »
Here is an interesting link about the boiling seas:
http://www.be-ready.org/scorching.html
Biblical reference is Revelation 16:3 (boiling seas)

Then for some really scary stuff about the sea life:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/7-trumpet-judgments/
Biblical reference  is Revelation Revelation 8:8-9 (third of the living creatures in the sea died)

Referencing this post:
I know. You know we see the pictures from overhead but nothing compares to being close.  It is hard to imagine the destruction. 
On another note, did you see Texas had a 3.8?  I mean Texas.
This is up close and you won't believe it. This is not hardcore rockem sockem earthquake shaking but more subtle.
The other amazing part of this video is the location of the city in japan. Look up Chiba City, Japan on an internet map or
google earth. The whole island of japan must have been affected in various ways. He does say he is on 'reclaimed land' on
Tokoyo Bay. Not sure what that means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHxDZGSM7E&feature=ytn%3Amptnews
 :o

I've had a thought gnawing around at the back of my brain since I re-read Edgar Cayce's prediction (which, unfortunately, many people discounted because he got the dates wrong.)  He said, "The greater part of Japan MUST go into the sea."

What's bugging me, after watching the ongoing meltdown in as yet un-numbered nuclear reactors, is his language. Not "might," not even "will," but MUST.  Is he telling us that the only way we will avoid a world-wide nuclear disaster is if the whole island of Japan subsides into the ocean and it naturally cools all those cores and fuel rods?  I'm pretty sure I read a prophecy in the last few days, I think from the Bible, about the oceans boiling and a third of all sea creatures being killed.  Dania? Asseeker Too? I'd love Chapter and Verse. Thanks!

Jimfarmer

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 07:02:19 PM »
I said "And/Or, they sought revenge on the White Dragon Society, which is in Japan."

Some supporting info is at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_fulford82.htm .

[start excerpt]
...information was given to the White Dragon by committee members who thought it would convince us they were invincible and that attempts to bring them to justice would fail. They say their members hide in public places like  10 Downing St., Congress and the White House. The US House of Representatives Sub-Committee on Energy is one of their main strongholds in Washington.

Meanwhile a Japanese agent who has sub-contracted for David Rockefeller and the committee had his own startling revelations.

According to this agent, the Dalai Lama was replaced as a young child with a committee selected candidate. He says the Tibetans of the Dalai’s clan, together with members of the Tibetan Royal family were trying to remove this impostor in order to liberate world Buddhist organizations from committee control.

The head of Japan’s largest Buddhist Lay organization, Son Tae Chuck (Japanese name Daisaku Ikeda) is in a coma and his organization, which controls much of the Japanese police establishment, was also about to be liberated from committee control, he said.

Also, committee agent Dr. Nakamatsu is trying to take over the cult Kofuku no Kagaku (Happy Science). Happy Science funnels money to the advertising giant Dentsu. Dentsu is used by the CIA in Japan as part of their media control grid.

The two top committee agents in Japan now were Nobuo Tanaka from the International Energy Agency, and Isao Iijima, arch-traitor Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi’s former secretary.

They are in control of distribution of dollars and yen created by the Bank of Japan. Korean pretending to be Japanese Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara is also a Rockefeller flunky, the agent said. These traitors will all be hearing from the White Dragon society soon.

The agent had many more revelations that we will keep from the public record at present in order not to impede ongoing criminal investigations.

We can also now report the White Dragon Society has obtained copies of treaties such as Schweitzer Agreement and other international treaties that prove the so-called owners of the Federal Reserve Board and the US dollar printing machine have been using fraudulently altered versions of these treaties to justify their stranglehold on global financial transactions.

The same scumbags have been trying to take over various Middle-Eastern nations in order to,
        *          loot their central banks
        *          jack up the price of oil
        *          start World War 3

They will be stopped.

If any mass starvation begins, it will signal the start of a total purge of all committee members and their flunkies.

Representatives of a Southern Chinese power broker, who claimed connections with the Federal Reserve Board, also came to offer this writer an astronomical bribe last week. There is an Intaglia printing press in Southern China that prints US dollars and clearly the owners of this printing press wish to maintain their control over this particular dollar printing subsidiary.

This can be arranged provided the Southern Chinese faction ceases to cooperate with the Satanist committee and their agents. No bribes, however, will be accepted by the White Dragon.
[end excerpt]

juju

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 01:38:29 AM »
 I am trying to figure out what my part is, in helping others survive these very intense times.  I am alone, but have many responsibilities that make it hard to just get up and move.  I am not sure I am suppose to live.  I have no fear of dying.  I want to help others survive.
I feel led to share these 2 links with you all.  It is a time to replace fear with radical trust, and forgiveness.  I see that things are not as they appear. Most of all, we all have an inner compass, that will guide us.  This compass is love.  Prayer is the medium for love's healing power to manifest.  Let us not lose our humanity or become panic-filled.  We are eternal beings, having an experience here on earth for our own journey toward ever-increasing expression of love in this 3-D world.  We are warriors of the LIGHT.  So,  I would like to share these two links.  The first one has to do with this topic.  The second link, is, I believe is the solution.
from my heart to yours.
Juju
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/japanquakemanufactured12mar11.shtml 
http://acelebrationofwomen.org/?p=46598

Jimfarmer

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 10:17:52 AM »
Juju's first link,  http://educate-yourself.org/cn/japanquakemanufactured12mar11.shtml  says

"Natural quakes tend to show a GRADUAL build up of slippage that works up to a maximum displacement, while artificially created quakes typically shows a SUDDEN spike to maximum or near maximum displacement. In this graph, we see just a little movement at the beginning followed by a massive spike displacement. Did this start out as a natural quake, but was suddenly piggy-backed by artificial energy? Or did the manipulators precipitate the entire event? In wither case, this mega-quake was ARTIFICIALLY created"

"This seismogram is the top graph seen at the above link from Station: ERM - Erimo, Hokkaido Island, Japan, "BHN" monitor."

Can anyone follow this up?  Look at seismographs from other earthquakes?  I am doubtful, after looking at a few other seismograph traces.

juju

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:44 AM »
Thank you for that warm welcome. I have been reading a lot from this forum, and I am grateful for everything I am learning from your in-depth information on so many aspects of this Planet X flyby.  I wanted to give something back to you all.
juju

Mrhappy

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »
I was VERY leery to mention this to anyone at all but since you guys are discussing it i just want to add what i saw while i was meditating...

A few days ago before the japan quake, (the day where all the Richter scales went crazy) i was meditating and had a vision of god grabbing hold of the earth and shaking it violently. a couple hours later there were many smaller quakes all over the globe.  The same thing happened on the night of the japan quake, only this time it didnt stop right away, i heard the word "harder!" sure enough 4 hours later japan got hit with the quake.

I personally am just as much against the things we are forced to live with here as well, i know that very soon god will take his planet back and rid us of the people who make life hard on everyone but themselves.

juju

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 02:35:09 AM »
Does HAARP have anything to do with the earthquake? Here is an intersting video, which is quite informative. Benjamin Fulford thinks HAARP had to do with the earthquake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YRqcxjdRzGw#at=571

juju

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 06:43:20 AM »
If you look at planet wide seismic charts that at times we are having planet wide signatures, many too close to the same time. This could be HAARP or even from our visitors shooting those beams in our solar system. They may be doing something different. They are a different level of existence. I have seen the chem planes and there was no doubt they were spraying and it was clearly not the exhaust. There may be attempts to create a planetary shield for when the big CME's occur as the kill zone approaches. We will not know for sure until they finally come clean on Elenin. This will soon be evident and for those here that have not found this site yet please give me your feedback. I would hope this is actually one of our members and a few of us are aware already so I am posting this link because it is I feel to be worth viewing as the day approaches{{:>)
 http://www.facebook.com/?sk=inbox&action=read&tid=mhAxzVeU27TIExTTN2I7yQ#!/home.php?sk=group_193422810692641
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Jimfarmer

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »
Latest channeling by Blossom Goodchild, at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom16-03-11.html :

[start excerpts]
I know that you know what is best for us to hear at any given time so I shall leave it in your capable hands if I may?

We are thankful for your consideration. In times such as these upon your planet ... there are possibilities that can occur and as to whether or not they do .... can not be controlled by us and nor indeed would we desire to do so. However may we state , that unless there is to be a peaceful outcome to all that your Earth is having to endure in these present circumstances ... we feel that we have no choice but to intervene at a juncture that we see fitting. There are rules and regulations that must be abided by throughout the Universe. This Universe that we all frequent . There is of course free choice ... free will ... and yet there are boundaries that simply cannot be crossed. When they are ... how would we address this ... the Creator sees to it that such matters are dealt with in a manner that is fair and just.

So are you saying that certain boundaries have been crossed?

We are. That which is known upon your planet, so much of which you consider to be borderline is far from the legitimacy of our call.

In my naivety, I do not really understand that last statement. Could you break it down for me please?

We have been able to express to you over our communications the reasonings behind many of our actions or 'lack of actions'. We choose, because of our sovereignty, to specify only subjects which we feel will enhance the vibrational frequency of those dwelling upon your planet, and we feel that in this fashion we are carrying out our dutiful and necessary commitments to your race as a whole. In saying this , we are also aware that there are matters that many feel the need to be addressed and we have chosen to 'steer clear of' due to the vibrational pull of any given matter and we choose to keep the vibration of our contact with you above a certain frequency. For when matters are discussed that are of a hugely negative frequency , it is natural for the entire level to be brought down to the vibration to which any given matter resides within. Are you following us?

Yes. I have grown to understand this . I accept and appreciate it. So, what do you mean by 'the legitimacy of our call'?

We are explaining to you that certain incidents have arisen over these last weeks that do not serve and although we are of the nature not to interfere with the race of human kind and to 'oversee' how they evolve, there are limitations as to what we feel can be 'gotten away with'. Because of these incredible times that we are all experiencing we have to make sure that the Divine plan is to remain on track, and it can not be that certain powerful forces who believe themselves to be rulers of the world can interfere beyond a certain point and send this Divine course ... off course.

OK ... here I have to bring up something that obviously you know I have been thinking about. I have read that the latest disaster in Japan was not caused by Mother Nature .. and that it was created by the dark forces ... I have also read to the contrary that it is to do with the poles shifting. To be honest , you ask us to listen to our hearts and get our Truthful answer from there, but the answer isn't being given to me. At least at this point, not in a way that I understand. I am simply confused as to what is the Truth about all this. My heart/head 'wants' the Truth to be that it is the poles shifting. That's' a more pleasant Truth if you like. Yet there seems to be much evidence that an organization who controls the weather etc has set this off. Is this in fact what your conversation is leaning toward? I am not convinced one way or the other and I was quite apprehensive to begin this channell with you because of this very matter. Yet it does seem that you are saying that the dark forces were at work here ...

We are merely stressing the importance of staying in your Light and your Truth no matter what or who may have caused such cataclysmic events.

Not wishing to be rude ... but can you not just give a simple yes or no?

Is that what you would Truly wish ?

Yes.

Then to honour your inquiry we would say NO.

Which leaves me totally confused! What exactly then are you referring to in your earlier statements ?
[end excerpts]

My interpretation of this is that the ETs had to answer "NO" in order to avoid the serious repercussions that would have occurred if they had answered Yes.  So, perhaps the situation is delicately balanced between serious alternatives.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 05:53:43 PM »
Below is part of a channeling from Montague Keen, deceased, received by his wife, at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/montague20-03-11.html

[start quote]
Do not despair, they will not succeed with their Evil Plans. Their determination to create an excuse for war was so obvious. Their eyes said it all. Do they not realise that people know when they are being lied to. Time is running out for them, they face exposure. They needed a war before all the NATURAL changes that will occur to change the world as you know it today, happen. They are determined to cut the population before these changes begin. Remember, my dear, some months ago, we told you of the missiles that were launched by the US, to attack either Israel or the US, and to pretend that it was China who attacked. They fear China. China does not want the New World Order and so in their eyes will have to be dealt with. The New World Order are a ruthless, soulless group, driven by greed and control. They are different in every possible way from all of you. They control your governments. The puppets they place "in power" are spineless, weak individuals, who crave position in life. Do not look to them for help: they obey orders, or a bullet will move them on.

Send your love and prayers to the stoic people of Japan. They have learned a hard lesson. They did not want a New World Order and would not obey orders. They have paid a very high price.
[end quote]

The Montague Keen Foundation website is at http://www.montaguekeen.com/ .

VillageIdiot

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »
Thanks Jim, I always enjoy reading your posts. The last paragraph sent chills up my spine as I read it. What a powerful message!

augonit

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 11:00:15 AM »
For crying out loud the Illuminati didn't have anything to do with any earthquake ever.  That's just as bad as when people blamed Bush for hurricane Katrina!  And really, channeling for information?  Channeling is demonic in nature, don't get involved in it.

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
Below is part of a channeling from Montague Keen, deceased, received by his wife, at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/montague20-03-11.html

[start quote]
Do not despair, they will not succeed with their Evil Plans. Their determination to create an excuse for war was so obvious. Their eyes said it all. Do they not realise that people know when they are being lied to. Time is running out for them, they face exposure. They needed a war before all the NATURAL changes that will occur to change the world as you know it today, happen. They are determined to cut the population before these changes begin. Remember, my dear, some months ago, we told you of the missiles that were launched by the US, to attack either Israel or the US, and to pretend that it was China who attacked. They fear China. China does not want the New World Order and so in their eyes will have to be dealt with. The New World Order are a ruthless, soulless group, driven by greed and control. They are different in every possible way from all of you. They control your governments. The puppets they place "in power" are spineless, weak individuals, who crave position in life. Do not look to them for help: they obey orders, or a bullet will move them on.

Send your love and prayers to the stoic people of Japan. They have learned a hard lesson. They did not want a New World Order and would not obey orders. They have paid a very high price.
[end quote]

The Montague Keen Foundation website is at http://www.montaguekeen.com/ .
Thanks Jim, I always read your posts, personally, I am a believer in channeling tho others are not, all part of keeping an open mind to everything.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 06:59:12 PM »
"the Illuminati didn't have anything to do with any earthquake"

Please share any relevant information or analysis, thanks.

Conspiracy theories are always controversial, but the ones about the Illuminati, Rothschilds, and other groups of a similar nature do have a lot of supporting evidence.  Here is one such item:  "Bill Ryan Avalon on Rulers of the World" in YouTube, plus "Bill Ryan's commentary on Rulers of the World".

Now, I reckon that They are using all means available within their means to further their agenda, which includes 1) depopulation of the Earth, and 2) control of all economies.  And, They are becoming desperate as their tasks continue to fail.  Their wealth is immense, so costs are not a limiting factor for Them.  Their technology is the most advanced that money can buy, and they control the defense-military industry, which includes technology obtained from ETs.  See "Tall White ET experiences in the Nevada desert",  "Bill Cooper CNN interview",  "Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle",  and  "Project Camelot interviews Aaron McCollum",  for example.

I don't know how much of Benjamin Fulford's writings are completely true, but here is a snippet of a recent article by him at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_fulford86.htm .

[start quote]
The horrific earthquake weapon attack on Japan, resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

Illuminati Earthquake Attack on Tokyo Was Deflected
England and the United States are the next target
by Benjamin Fulford
March 16, 2011
from ReenaGagneja Website

The earthquake and tsunami attack on Japan by the criminal corporate Washington D.C. cabal was meant to intimidate the people of the world into submission.

Instead, it has provoked a threat by a very powerful group outside of the control of the White Dragon Society to,

“sink England, Italy and the United States into the ocean.”

The White Dragon Society and its allies are appealing for calm and a negotiated solution before the planet earth is destroyed. High level negotiations aimed at accomplishing exactly this are now taking place in Tokyo and Osaka.
 The quake that hit Japan on March 11 was initially given a magnitude of 8.8 but was then revived upwards to 8.9. The quake and tsunami attack was originally intended for Tokyo but was deflected to the North-East of the Ogasawara Islands.

A look at the tsunami map will clearly show it does not make sense as a natural disaster because Japan’s major urban locations (except Sendai) along the tsunami hit coast experienced no wave whatsoever. All this sounds very bizarre but can be proven scientifically.

We can also say that this writer has received multiple threats from Satan worshippers located within the Vatican and in Washington D.C. that,

“Japan will be sunk into the ocean.”

There is also evidence of insider trading related to this earthquake attack.

For example the stock price of the company Higashi Nihon House, has been rising unnaturally for the past month. Japan has over 3 million vacant houses and a shrinking population so it is hard to explain the stock price rise unless somebody knew there would be a lot of reconstruction of destroyed housing. It would not surprise me if the investigative trail in this probable insider trading case led to cabal members.
[end quote]

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW