Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: More weird number sequences  (Read 31713 times)

Yowbarb

Re: More weird number sequences
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
Evie 11 for whatever reason, Foo Fighters is one of my favorite bands.
Dave Groehl (I think that is the spelling) I really love,
Yowbarb

inselemel

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 02:32:15 AM »
Hi Eve11 & Tami great posts. On your browsings on the net you have probably come across http://www.angeltherapy.com/article12.php already it's Doreen Virtue's page on Lightworkers. Here's an excerpt for those of you who are interested in the subject and have not seen it.

"Lightworkers are those who volunteered, before birth, to help the planet and its population heal from the effects of fear. Each lightworker is here for a sacred purpose. Very often, however, life on earth with its material focus creates a form of amnesia in lightworkers. They then forget their divine and perfect identities, and also their abilities to miraculously help the earth and all living creatures. When lightworkers forget their true identity and purpose, they feel lost and afraid.

Your are a lightworker if you: feel called to heal others; want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems; believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation; have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters; have endured harsh life experiences that eroded the knowledge of your Divine perfection; want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world;

feel compelled to write, teach, or counsel about your healing experiences, or feel a sense of time urgency to fulfill your mission before you know that you are here for a higher purpose, or even if you are unsure what it is or how to fulfill it.

Everywhere on the planet right now, lightworkers are awakening to faint memories about why they came to earth. They hear an inner calling that can't be ignored. This call is a reminder that it is now time to stop toying with material dreams, and get to work.

Many lightworkers are discovering innate spiritual gifts, such as psychic communication skills and spiritual healing abilities. These are the gifts that we volunteered to use to heal the earth and her population during the crucial decades surrounding the millennium.

Prophecies predicted our coming, and now it is time for us to fulfill our Divine purposes. The world depends upon us! We who are lightworkers don't necessarily need to add anything to ourselves to prepare for our mission. We already have innate abilities, even if they are presently dormant. Instead, we need to work on releasing fears which keep us from feeling confident in our lightworker abilities. When you remind yourself that your power as a lightworker comes from your higher self and God (not from "you") you automatically feel more assured of your abilities as a spiritual healer.

With our focused intent, thought, and spirit, we can heal anything. There are no limits, except those we place upon our healing abilities.
"

There is a lot more on that page re lightworking and for me personally it was Oracle Cards (various packs - Doreen Virtue) that got my attention and when i get the 'Study' card or the 'Research, Research' card, something will grab my attention on the web or library, sometimes i have to ask my guides for more prompting and something always comes my way which is to do with my learning on the spiritual path. I believe it was one such card that lead me to Mr Masters videos on youtube. I have not had the electricity stuff as obvious as you Tami but some similar stuff and when any electrical stuff goes wrong at home or work i get the blame. I have also been told by a lot of trusted psychics that i should go into healing - seemingly sticky palms and tingling fingers are the give away :D

Welcome to the board - this world needs all the lightworkers it can get.

p.s. i wish there was a manual on it as well but we have to trust our intuitiveness.

Inselemel

inselemel

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 02:35:22 AM »
In numerology 11 is a Master number although not all numerologists agree in Master No's but it is basically 'The Teacher'.

inselemel

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 04:21:27 AM »
The lunar eclipse that i missed last night was the longest full lunar eclipse in nearly 11 years. Wonder if it will be a precursor to anything major!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13787341

Montanabarb

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 08:21:00 AM »

Somehow for all these years I've missed it, but today I realized that my birthday, 8+3, is eleven!  (eleven in '11) I'm seriously spooked.

My birthday, April 07
                   = 4 + 7 = 11.  ;D

Wow, Barb! It's amazing how much you and I have in common--identical names, both lived in/near Sequim, WA, #11 birthday number, did I miss anything?  (I've gotcha on age though  :D)

augonit

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 08:37:20 AM »
I guess my birthday number is 11 too.  I didn't even think about it until I saw this post. Huh.

Tami

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 09:12:04 AM »
Thank you all for your great welcome and helpful information.  I will follow up on these.  Thank you JimFarmer and inselembel for your comments on these symptoms as a healing tool. I have been guided to The Children of the Suns website to work with other Lightworkers on the etheric planes to transmute discordant energy as I have this ability to transmute energy as many other Indigos and Lightworkers do.  I don't feel pulled to do any healing with other people but I have taken on and transmuted others  discordant energy without either of us realizing it at the time. Once during a soul retrieval that I was observing between my husband and a Shaman, he experienced a distressing memory and I seem to transmute this as a powerful force entered my feet, hit my heart and I cried for about 5 minutes, it then whooshed back down and out and I was fine.  I was not left with any emotional effects. He said he felt a peace enter into the experience.
All your comments  helped me to crystallize my thoughts better for articulation.  I gave my experiences, not to show that I am any special person, for I believe many people are having these types of experiences,  but we are not being supported in our own personal lives unless we get on the internet.  It can be very isolating and shocking at times to go through these experiences and not be able to talk to anyone!  For me, the numbers were the start on my journey that introduced an energy or force that  invited me to interact with it. 
I am more convinced than ever we live in an interactive universe that wants to support us to our highest potential.  The more we participate with it, the more it responds to us. Because I do not see spirits, it sent me people to give me messages from the beyond.  Because I do not have the gift of vision for the future, a book was sent to me that talked about buying rental property. I followed that path and a year later, when my marriage came to an unexpected end, this purchase was my savior. Because I did not know what was up with the electrical shocking, two people within one day sent this link to me that explained why I was receiving this energy. I feel energy as an empath so I sensed it first, but I believe we all will experience this in the times to come as we move more fully into these cosmic rays. ( I already experienced Reiki attunements but this electrical transference feels different.  I feel like my DNA was upgraded. During one of these electrical relays, that woke me up from a dead sleep. a bright green light filled my vision, spiraling down  into a cone shape where symbols were flashing very fast.  Too fast for me to catch them. According to Drunvalo Melchizedek this was a pineal gland activation.)

Congrats to augonit for developing your gut instincts.  This energy taught me that this is crucial as it seemed to know what I was thinking and present me with opportunities for development that supported me to develop my own self love and confidence. I have to say I was very skeptical that this was happening. So I gave" it "a test. I sat in my car and demanded it to prove itself to me in a way that I would recognize.  Withing an hour, my car radio, which had burned out the year before , came on suddenly.  I started to cry and realized I was not alone and was being supported in the most loving way. It is a partnership. I have to follow the leads it is presenting to me.  That is my responsibility.  That is how I learned to trust my gut. This all started with the numbers.

My experience with the humming has also been positive but many think this is a symptom of  being mind controlled.  I hope my experience will help others evaluate this conclusion for themselves. 

EVE11 you are not alone.  Nor are you crazy. We are being contacted.  I lost my partner over this, as our life directions changed due to my needing to do all the research that you have also done and his refusal to acknowledge other energies present in the world.  Very much a 3D person.  But this has been for the better for both of us. I too feel that something big is on the horizon and the numbers are supporting us to say we are not alone. I see them daily. I think of them as the number angels and they are on my gratitude list every night. They are clearly saying to me "We are here to help you get through all this." Maybe earth is going into the fifth dimension and we are being prepared for a DNA upgrade.

As a side note...when I had a life reading done in numerology, my life purpose was...11 one of the master numbers.  So I guess this is the plan.  I just haven't remembered yet.  But where is the manuel? LOL

Yowbarb

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »

Somehow for all these years I've missed it, but today I realized that my birthday, 8+3, is eleven!  (eleven in '11) I'm seriously spooked.

My birthday, April 07
                   = 4 + 7 = 11.  ;D

Wow, Barb! It's amazing how much you and I have in common--identical names, both lived in/near Sequim, WA, #11 birthday number, did I miss anything?  (I've gotcha on age though  :D)

Montanabarb, well we will compare notes more...
I probably outdo ya on number of kids etc. Number of times ran into that brick wall - Aries.
Age? I thought I was the oldest one here.  8)
Barb

Yowbarb

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »
Oh yeah I have 11 cats... Just kidding!!  ;D

Montanabarb

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 12:35:19 PM »
I guess I have to 'fess up.  Five kids, thirteen grand-kids, four great-grandkids. On August 3,  I will be  :o  (Gulp) seventy!!! Body and mind of a 40-year-old! 

Hubby's B-day was yesterday--he's sixty nine.

inselemel

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 02:23:10 PM »
Happy Birthday Montanabarb when it comes and a belated Happy Birthday to your toy boy husband!!!

70 is the new 40 ;) ;) ;)

steviecarrick6

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »
i add to those happy birthday comments!! - though i think speaking as a 50 year old - mels 70 being the new 40 is stretching a bit !!! mind you - ive always prefered the more mature lady !

Linda

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 05:15:29 PM »
Well I finished my morning bike ride today, 11.11 miles  ;D Thought I would add that! Have a great day all. Hey Barb we share the same Birthday month, one thing about Leo's, we hang on to our youth!

Yowbarb

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2011, 03:02:09 AM »
I guess my birthday number is 11 too.  I didn't even think about it until I saw this post. Huh.

8)

augonit

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2011, 07:39:34 AM »
I checked out my family's birthday numbers and I'm the only one with 11.  I guess that explains why I'm the weird one.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW