Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The Annunaki plan to enslave all of humanity! Visits With The Annunaki!  (Read 6999 times)

Ezhitman

(Small extract from the full page)

Satan is whistling in the wind!

But, he had better get used to the notion; for he is going down, he and all of his Annunaki overlords! He and all of his disgusting Satan worshiping humans are going down! Yes, they are all going down; for soon, and very soon, these works will be finished and the first souls to get eternal life will emerge!

The Promises of our Faithful Father Yahweh are Being Fulfilled!

Ooooo-eeeee! We all have so much to look forward to! We all have so much to be thankful for; for my Dear Ones, humanity is about to emerge from the dark ages of captivity and know a freedom, a love, a peace and joy that few could have ever thought possible! And, only because of the great love, the great mercy and grace of our Father Yahweh! For, He first loved us! He created us! He gave us life; and He gave us His wonderful Son, who came with salvation for each of us! He made an everlasting covenant with us, that if we would live according to His dictates and honor His Son, our Blessed Saviour, that He would indeed give us eternal life, that he would save us from all of the great evil, which is about to befall this evil world!

Yes, indeed, He has shown us the Way, the Only Way through which we could ever be free! He has been ever so faithful to us! He has so greatly blessed us and has so miraculously provided for us all, saint and sinner alike. He fights for us all, even when we do not have one clue as to what He is doing or has done! He is faithful and His word is sure! It is pure and it is true! And, now comes the fulfillment of His promises regarding eternal life! Now comes the fulfillment of His promises regarding the Wedding Supper, the Marriage of the Lamb! Now comes the deliverance of the faithful, deliverance from these most horrific of times, ever to come upon this planet! Yes, now comes Salvation and now comes the Kingdom of our Saviour! Now, my Dear ones! Not years into the future, but now, soon, soon, and very soon!

May We All Humble ourselves before our Mighty God Yahweh!

May we all get on our faces before our Most Wondrous Creator Yahweh; and may we praise Him continually; for He is worthy! He is worthy of all the praise and all the glory and all the honor forever and ever! For, He is faithful and He has loved us with an everlasting love! He has kept His eyes upon us and He has never given up on us, in spite of our rebellion and great sin! Yes, my Dear Souls, His mighty Name deserves to be lifted up, above every tall mountain, above every tall tree, and above every tribe, above every tongue and above every kindred and people! For, He and He alone is worthy! BLESSED IS THE HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH FOREVER AND EVER! OOOOOOO-EEEEEEEE! I LOVE HIM SO!

So that these works may be recorded in the Earth!

Visits With The Annunaki!

It was on the late afternoon of the 15th of March, nearing dark, when I was coming back from the post office, that I looked ahead and saw an orange disk, low in the sky, and moving right across my path in the road. The whole craft was a glowing orange, but around the windows, there was a yellowish/orangish light! At that time, I was traveling one of the country roads in Arkansas as I was en route back to my house; and I mused at the appearance of this disk-shaped craft and just how low it was. There were no red and green blinking lights as this was no military craft; but on seeing it, I also suddenly recalled the many orange-colored crafts that I have been seeing over my house for the last two to three months.

Sitting high up the sky, these orange craft most often form a semi-circle in the sky; and night after night, when the visibility allows, I have seen them parked there! And below them, are Satan and his hoards in their crafts! However, within the last few months, I have seen little or no evidence of the red and green blinking disk-shaped craft of the U.S. military. And, because of this and because of the fact that I have not seen them coming in and out of the house for many weeks, I believe that the U. S. military was largly “forced” to step aside when the Annunaki came in!

The appearance of their orange-lighted craft seemed to coincide with the passage of Niburu, this passage being noticeably visible around January and February of 2007. This “two-tailed comet”, erroneously named “Comet McNaught,” was not a comet, but the Planet Niburu, and better for the “slaves,” that they do not know that their slave masters are back and fully equipped to fully enslave, and/or to kill all of humanity!

In addition to the orange-lighted craft, I regularly see one or two white light craft with tones of blue and pink within the white light. These may all belong to Satan as well, but of a different sort than what I am have seen before! They make hellacious, loud, roaring noises also, noises that are like those, which are made by the smaller disk-shaped, military craft with the red and green blinking lights! Yet, I do not believe that they are U.S. Military as I have not seen the humans coming in and out of my house for many weeks!

The Annunaki Visit

As for my observation of the low-flying orange craft, which I witnessed on the 15th of March of 2007, I would later find out that this was no accident! The Annunaki in that particular craft wanted me to take note of them; and to be favorable to their visit with me later that night! For, it was only a few hours after I arrived home, while I was working with the DNA to remove much of the wire and other stuff from my body, that someone began to speak to me! Read on and I will entail this conversation; but first I want you to take note of this date, March 15th! This was only two days after the monstrous Annunaki assault of the 13th of March, wherein they put sharp metals into my body, particularly my back; and I was unable to walk without a cane! Truly, my Dear Ones, I suffered great and excruciating pain in my back because of great amounts of metal, which was cutting into my flesh. By the late night of the 15th, I was still full of metal from this assault and was still suffering from the sharp metal pieces, which were sticking into my flesh!

I was working with the DNA to remove some of the great amount of metal, that still remained, and it was rather early in the night of the 15th of March, 2007, possibly around 7:00 PM, CST, or so, when a voice began speaking to me! “Your DNA does not yet have the capability to remove this metal. Look at it. It (the metal) is attached to your skin! It is melded into your skin and you cannot remove this metal without pulling out chunks of your skin!”

He went on to tell me that this kind of torture is what the Annunaki do to their prisoners and that there is none, who can escape the horrors of this punishment! He told me that one had tried to get free of this “melded” metal; and tore out great amounts of his skin, thereby needing “skin grafts!” He also told me that by the following day, the new DNA would be able to remove some of the metal sheets from my body!

When he initially began to speak to me, I did know who was speaking, as our Father in Heaven had not yet allowed me to see him! So, I asked him to identify himself! It was at that point that he told me that he is Annunaki and that there are two with him. Then, I asked our Father in Heaven to allow me to see them; and almost immediately I was able to see the three, all dressed in light suits, but only one was doing the talking. I asked him, "How tall are you,” to which he replied, “Thirteen feet tall!” Then, he went on to tell me that there are those, who are much taller, fifteen, to seventeen feet! Yes, I could surely see that they were indeed “giants!”

He further told me that they “know” Yahweh and “love” Yahweh! He told me that Yahweh allowed 67 of their ships to pass through and that they serve Yahweh. He also told me that they have an underground base somewhere on this planet.

I asked him about King Anu, the King of the Annunaki and where he is now, to which he responded, that the King is staying in South America in a very large place. (Almost immediately after my talk with this Annunaki man, I remembered the Internet dialogues about the Bushes and how they have purchased a very large piece of land in Paraguay! I wondered whether this land could have been purchased as a base for the passing Annunaki King and his hoards! But, by the time that I remembered this information, the Annunaki were gone, so I was unable to inquire about this information!) But, I did ask him how long King Anu, the King of the Annunaki, would be in the Earth; and he told me that he will probably be here for six to eight months, or possibly longer!

The Annunaki man then went on to tell me that he does “medical” work for the Annunaki! He further told me that the Annunaki have perverted their DNA and that it will no longer function as it was originally designed to function. Therefore, they cannot get free of many of these most horrible of “metal, wire and implant” punishments, which are inserted into them!

That night, the Annunaki giant further told me that not all Annunaki are evil, and that there are those, who choose to do right and who also love and serve Yahweh! He further told me that there are those, who want to see the humans progress and want to see the humans get this new DNA. He also informed me that those, who are the servants of Yahweh, hope to go with the humans to our Father’s Kingdom when the portal opens.

Did the Annunaki man tell me the truth?

My Dear Ones, I take a “wait and see” attitude about everything that I hear them say! But, I also tell you that as our Father Yahweh governs my life, that He allows me to hear what He wants me to hear and to see what He wants me to see. This is also what I ask of Him, that He keep me within His will at all times. So, when an incident like this one happens, I know that it is most often for reasons that I may not fully understand. Nevertheless, I take note of what I hear and what I see, taking a “wait and see” attitude and then I go on with my life! However, my Dear Ones, if his words are so, may he and those Annunaki, who are righteous, be greatly blessed by our Father Yahweh, and also “saved” from the horrible times, which are at hand!

The “Melded” Metal in my tissues!

My Dear Ones, I would later find out that the Annunaki told me the truth regarding the melded metal in my tissues! The metal was indeed “melded” into my flesh! It was part of my flesh, welded into my flesh in sheets; and as such the DNA could not get it out until our Father Yahweh imparted the growth and power into the DNA to make possible this work! My Dear Ones, I cannot possibly imagine how they could “meld” metal into one’s flesh, unless they separate the metal at the subatomic level and then forge the particles into the flesh.

The metal was bright and yellow, like gold; and it was malleable, moving with my flesh, but also sticking into my flesh with each move. For, they had not forged sheets of smooth metal into my flesh! But, sheets of coarse metal, with sharp and pointed indentations! These indentations then became as plentiful, sharp spikes and these sharp spikes pushed and gouged continually into my flesh! As the DNA had neither seen, nor experienced anything like this, it could not begin to get it out; but if it tried at my persistence, it truly would and did pull out chunks of my flesh. In some parts of my back, my flesh had the texture of chopped beef and was excruciatingly painful because I had “pushed” the DNA to remove this metal, when it did not yet have the capability!

My Dear Ones, I did not know any better as regarding this melded metal, as our Father had not said anything, so I learned an invaluable lesson as well, that in all things I must wait upon Him! And, after taking note of what the Annunaki was showing me, I waited upon our Father Yahweh to grow the DNA and to give it the power and capability to remove this “melded” metal!

It was on the night of the 17th of March, that our Father Yahweh came forth with a mighty victory for himself, for the new DNA and most assuredly for me! For, at that time, the “melded” metal began to roll out of my tissues, much as find sand would roll out of one’s hands at the beach. The DNA then sifted it out of my tissues and carried it to “parts unknown”, thereby removing every shred of this “melded” metal from my tissues and along with it, the last vestiges of the pain, which was caused from the sharp metal spikes!

To overcome this horrific Annunaki task, the DNA needed about four days; and this has been the case with many of their terrible schemes! Therefore, for this time-span of about four days, I have had to go about my daily tasks with vast amounts of metal, wire and other foreign substances in my body, often hobbling around, or feeling very tired from so many electrical currents pouring through my body, such powerful electrical currents, that often my body will be “rocking” beneath the force of their electrical assaults!

Great are their electrical assaults against me and great are their on-going attempts to enslave me any way they can! But, through all that they have done, they have failed to accomplish their purposes and amidst such great torture and persecution, the DNA has now grown to the point that it is a fully operational 360 degree DNA! And, daily, I am truly carried on the wings of the love, mercy, grace and power of our Blessed Father Yahweh! Holy is His Name and Holy is the Name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Wonderful Saviour!

Ezhitman

More from the Annunaki

The same Annunaki was back in my house a few days after his initial visit and that time he told me that they, the Annunaki, had then “glued sheets of metal” into the tissues of my body in various places. As he told me these things, the DNA did for a fact reveal some of these “glued’ places; and at that time, he told me that this is very powerful “glue” and that my DNA did not yet have the capability to overcome this powerful glue!

And, this, my Dear Ones, was also true! I had to wait a certain number of days for our Father to empower the DNA to overcome the very strong glue, so that it could separate the glued metal from my tissues within my body.

Since that time, the same Annunaki has been back once, but it was a very short visit! That was around the around the 11th of April; and at that time he told me that it would not “take long” for the “liquid light” to come into my body! Indeed, this was true; for by the 21st of April, the 360 degree DNA was fully operational and with this fully operational 30 degree DNA, there began to come into my body a great amount of “liquid light!” But, on that day I just listened, not knowing whether he was in fact telling me the truth! The liquid light was only about ten days in coming through, but I remember at the time, that these ten days seemed like an eternity, and at times I wondered just when the liquid light would really come in!

The Works of the Evil Annunaki!

My Dear Ones, this horrific “wiring” is not just an implant here and there in one’s body! This amount is wire and metal is massive and extensively covers part, if not all of one’s body, inch by inch! From day to day, the metal, in any given area of my body is almost SOLID!!!! So small are some of these metal pieces and wire fragments, that they literally saturate the tissues, thereby causing my whole body to become a walking mass of metal.

Their Drugged and Mind Controlled Slaves!

When one is unable to get free of such a terrible assault, and has no divine intervention, such a victim will surely become their prisoner, thereafter becoming incapable of escaping and incapable of being anything other than a permanent slave! With the great amounts of metal, which saturates the body and with constant drugging and assaults via electronic impulses, these evil ones can easily override the will of their victims and these captives can easily become their permanent, mind controlled slaves! Oh, they have thought to do such a thing to me from day to day, but they totally underestimate the power of my God, the Great and Almighty God Yahweh! But, even so, they have given it their best shot! And, oh what absolute horrors they have done to their people; and what absolute horrors await humanity!

Read what our Father in Heaven told Daniel!

My Dear Ones, in the Book of Daniel, Chapter 2:43, we are told of these evil Annunaki, as well as Satan and the fallen angels, when our Father tells Daniel, “And, whereas, thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

And, so it goes, my Dear Ones! I have seen the Annunaki King in my own house as he was conversing with a highly decorated military man! I have seen them all working hand in hand, but now at this critical juncture in these works, it seems that the humans have been pushed aside, leaving this work totally to Satan and the Annunaki overlords!

Other-Worldly Technology!

My Dear Ones, it is a fact that many of the Annunaki are utterly ruthless, and they are extremely advanced, being a greatly older and much more advanced race than the humans! Their technology is hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years ahead of what we could ever imagine, and such technology seems like science fiction to us, but for sure a science fiction of the ghouls and devils! Their torture schemes are horrible beyond any measure; disgusting and unthinkable to most of us! Nevertheless, they are here and they are advancing in their efforts to make slaves of every remaining human, that is, after they kill exterminate many!

In the last few years, which remain before the rule of our Saviour, they will use these horrific schemes of torture and mind control on the humans! This time is at hand; and I a certain victim! I know the truth of their ways! I write the truth of what I live through and endure from day to day! I could not live for even one minute under their feet if our Blessed Father did not fight my battles and supernaturally carry me in his love, grace and mercy!

What will Happen to these evil Annunaki?

It is written in Isaiah Ch 24 that many of them will surely be put into the burning pits! Read these words from Isaiah Chapter 24:21-22! “And, it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And, they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.”

Will this happen when the Earth is turned upside down? If we go back to verses 19 and 20, in Isaiah Chapter 24, we read, “The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall and not rise again.”

So, my Dear Ones, will our Lord and God put many of them into the pits at the time of the flipping of the earth, and just how close are we to this flipping! Later on, I will give you some vital information about my own current observations about this now wobbling earth, but right now, I shall proceed to record information as regards these current works!

The DNA had to learn evil!

Yes, indeed, they are going to use these horrific and disgusting schemes of slavery on the poor and unsuspecting humans and also on those in the Supernatural Army! This is why this new DNA must “know” how to get free of the horrific Annunaki kinds of punishment, not only to keep the supernatural army free when these horrible implants are put into their bodies, but also to help the Supernatural Army of our Father Yahweh in its work with the soon-enslaved humans, to make and keep them free as well!

Remember that this DNA came straight from heaven; and as such it was naïve to evil! It had only known the beauty, the light and love of heaven; and it had to grow to know evil, to know the torture tricks of Satan, the fallen angels, the evil humans and the Annunaki clown gods! Through these many months, this DNA has been learning to fight all of their horrific technology and to overcome any and everything, which they have thrown at it! In this way, our Father has grown it and is making it ready to go out to those, who are ready to receive it!

Yes, this has been a time of great learning for this beautiful DNA, this perfect creation of our Father; and it has been a time of great torture and persecution for me, yet also a time of unparalleled miracles in my life! But, through it all, my Dear Ones, I can only say that I am blessed, exceedingly blessed and extremely grateful that our Father has called me and chose me for a work, which will greatly bless humanity! Surely, this new DNA will bear wonderful fruit for our Father Yahweh for many generations to come! May we all strive to please Him and bless Him in every way! Praises to His Holy Name!

The Kingdom of our Father, “will break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms.”

As we read on in the Book of Daniel, Chapter 2:44, we read about our Father’s Kingdom when our Father tells Daniel, “And, in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever!”

So, my Dear Ones, our Father will set up His Kingdom in the Earth even while the antichrist is ruling and during the reign of the antichrist kings! Yes, indeed! These beautiful souls will come back into the Earth, fully empowered by our Father, in possession of new bodies, new DNA, given great power from our Beloved Lord and God, and they will lay to waste much, much evil! They will fight for the enslaved humans and they will heal and set many free!

Blessed is the Holy Name of our Mighty God Yahweh; for He is all-powerful and wonderful beyond any descriptions! May we all continually bow before Him in praise and thanksgiving; for if not for His great love and faithfulness, we would all be destroyed! He and His Beautiful Son are the Only Hope in this dark and evil world!

Why there had to be a new human DNA!

My Dear Brothers and Sisters, as we look around in the Earth, we continually see the great genetic experiments, which are being carried out against all manner of our Father’s creations! Against the plants, against the animals and within the past few years, against the human DNA! A few years back, scientists decoded the human DNA and since that time, we have read of almost constant assaults against the human DNA! I am sure that many of you have read of the human/sheep, a sheep, which is now15% human!

My Dear Ones, Satan and the Annunaki hoards are making a great effort to totally destroy the current human DNA and to totally destroy the DNA of plants and animals on this Earth as they see themselves losing and are therefore out to “trash” the whole earth! At this time, the plant seeds are so hybridized and combined with different kinds of bug DNA and other kinds of DNA, that much of the food that we eat, has become toxic to the humans! Mass poisonings are taking place as many are becoming sick from such blatantly contaminated food!

Their motto is that if they cannot be in control, they will totally destroy all that is in the earth! And, they have been busily doing such things for many years, to such a degree that the whole food chain is a great wreck right now! If allowed to continue in their great assaults against the human DNA, there would be no humans left within a few years, only genetic aberants and nightmares! Therefore, our Father Yahweh is bringing forth this new DNA as it is time for those, who are worthy, to receive it; and it is also time for the Beautiful Kingdom of Our Lord and God to roll forth! His timing is perfect in all things! Blessed is the Holy Name of Yahweh!

---For the full version checkout www.Prophecies.org Book 12 - Chapter 38

ASEEKERTOO

I read a lot of what was posted here but I need a Giant Head to read more.  :P When the end of the Age arrives we will learn the reason for all of mankinds trials and tribulations. We will learn such mysterys as the
Annunaki and Giants. If discussions of Giants and Nephilim and The Watchers had not been mentioned in the
bible then I would not have read as much of this post as I did. But such things are mentioned and they are a
mystery.  Enjoyed the post but I drank 3/4's of a pot of coffee before I said 'uncle'. :)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:07:33 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

noproblemo2

Well it is a long read for a short one... LOL Think I'll have to pass on the long version myself. Don't have enough coffee in the house...

ASEEKERTOO

Found this on Steve Quayles page. A great writeup of the Giants that the Jews came across before they
could take possession of the land that God promised them.
Just because a 'giant' is 3 times taller than a 6 foot man does not mean that he weighs 3 times as much.
For instance; if a 6 foot man weighs 200 pounds one would think that an 18 foot man would weigh 600 pounds.
Not so............. much much more.  :) And they be hungry.
http://www.douglashamp.com/part-nine-the-size-of-the-nephilim/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:12:00 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Bill

Sorry, had to stop when he went into the house to pull metal out of his body, I think maybe the writer needs special help.

ASEEKERTOO

Sorry, had to stop when he went into the house to pull metal out of his body, I think maybe the writer needs special help.
Let the Record show that you are refering to a different post other than this one. :)
http://www.douglashamp.com/part-nine-the-size-of-the-nephilim/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:15:39 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

augonit

Reading the part about the glowing orange craft reminded me of a UFO I saw when I was a kid, and they were dropping glowing orange boxes. 

Bill

For the record the post I was referring to was the original one, I would have quoted it but its too long. Seeker when I get more time I'll read your link. Let me ask you Seeker are you yelling at me in red?

ASEEKERTOO

:) I wouldn't call it yelling so much as just highlighting that it wasn't the same link; and underlined.   :P
But good point; I forget that all caps is considered yelling. Hopefully no foul........

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:13:00 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW