Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Zetas  (Read 10667 times)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Zetas
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:03:54 PM »
OK, I really hope that I am not creeping into Planet X/Poleshift sacrilege territory here, however, I have a serious question...  I know that most of you have at least heard of the Zetas and probably been to their website.  I have been reading it a lot lately.  For one thing, I flat out find the information on there extremely interesting.   Secondly, most of it makes sense to me.  My question is this:  how credible do all of you think the Zeta website is and do all of you believe them?  There, I said it...  Please respond.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

noproblemo2

Re: Zetas
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 08:27:55 PM »
It is one of the site that I follow also. I try to follow many and gather the info I need to make my own personal decisions based on all that I read.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 08:30:43 PM »
So, you believe them Baja Susan?  I do and I feel crazy for it.

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 08:42:56 PM »
Lets say that I believe "some" of what they say. In this day and age anything is possible so I am open to their ideas.  This being said so as not to endorse any said group that I may or may not follow. I see these things as personal choice.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 08:50:12 PM »
Understood.  Thank you for your response. 

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 09:07:53 PM »
Understood.  Thank you for your response.
You're welcome, anytime

_cj_

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 11:44:35 PM »

Good morning JKB - whats normal anyway ??  I'm sure if i found normal i wouldn't want to be it  :P

With regard to beliefs, there are many different beliefs on this forum, and you know what, at the moment very few can be proved right or wrong.  If you have found something that you believe in and it doesnt do anyone any harm then great,  I try and keep one eye open to any possibility

Regards,

alex

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 06:16:54 AM »
Well put cj We must make our own minds up on an examination on everything to find what feels right for you. The Zetas are just one group that has taken the study seriously and we must weigh all knowledge to our circumstance{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 07:22:17 AM »
Well put cj We must make our own minds up on an examination on everything to find what feels right for you. The Zetas are just one group that has taken the study seriously and we must weigh all knowledge to our circumstance{{:>)
Agreed, learn all we can and adapt that knowledge to our individual needs.

Dania22

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »
Yes, it's whatever works for you. For me, my "collective whole" is...........The Bible. I believe it in it's entirety and try to live my life to the best of my ability, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of me. This works for me. I also appreciate some of what the Zeta'a writes. It's your journey and you get to select your guides.....

augonit

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »
JKB, you shouldn't feel weird about having different opinions on this forum.  I know how you feel about posting stuff that goes against the grain.  Heaven knows I've done it plenty of times.  As to your question about the Zetas, I personally don't put much stock into anything that is channeled, which as far as I can tell is where the Zeta info comes from.  I am suspicious about where the channeling person is coming from:  demonic or is the person faking it? 

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »
I try to collect data from all sources, including the 'Zetas', to use, to try and make a reasonable 'assumption' of what is really happening. Until there is absolute proof, there is nothing more than educated assumptions. I try to be open about any possible source, unless proven otherwise.   ed

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 07:57:44 PM »
OK, I really hope that I am not creeping into Planet X/Poleshift sacrilege territory here, however, I have a serious question...  I know that most of you have at least heard of the Zetas and probably been to their website.  I have been reading it a lot lately.  For one thing, I flat out find the information on there extremely interesting.   Secondly, most of it makes sense to me.  My question is this:  how credible do all of you think the Zeta website is and do all of you believe them?  There, I said it...  Please respond.

JKB,

Here follows my personal comments on the Zetas.

It is one of the sites I always check. I like their assessment of what is happening with the plates in the western Pacific side or Indo-Australian plate, which currently includes Indonesia slow sink. I also like their ideas on future land configuration on the planet, plus their ideas on the Service-To-Self and Service-To-Other beings (including aliens of course).

There is one thing that I do not feel comfortable in their assessment though, and this is related to PX whereabouts, and on its current effects to Earth orbit, plus the existence of Earth's twin sister planet at 180 degrees always hidden from us by the Sun.

For me, it makes more sense that Elenin is in fact Nibiru than accept that PX (or Nibiru) is within solar system inner planets surroundings since 2003.

But again, that is it, my humble opinion.

I usually do what Ed said. I collect data from everywhere. With all this coverup one cannot afford to discard anything, not even Zetas ideas about PX.

I also try (I am learning) to use my heart besides mind and logic, to detect what is close to the truth and what is too farther out. The reason for that is that I believe that one's experience in life, here on Earth 3D or elsewhere is one's own unique and not bad or good. Then what your heart tells you what is the truth there you have it !  This is rolling outside already the scope of your question and it is indeed another topic for another thread.

By best to you and be very welcome with your comments.

Carlos

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »
Thank you all for your responses and insightful guidance.  I very much appreciate it and will take it to heart.  I do check many different sites and don't put all of my eggs in the proverbial one basket.  I do also find their information on the shifting plates to be credible and a good source for information that we are not getting by the MSM.  I guess what  is getting me wrapped around the axle is that if they are who they say they are, and I have no reason to believe they are or are not, then I have to seriously evaluate my system of beliefs, i.e. The Bible, what I have been raised to believe my entire life.  I also like what they have to say about the service-to-self and service-to-others and it somehow resonates with me.  I don't know, it's a big pill to swallow.  It sounds like none of us really know for sure and I suppose there is no way to.  I really do appreciate everyone's thoughtful response and the time you took to give it.  Thank you all.

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2011, 07:24:12 AM »
JKB, I truly have enjoyed reading your response. I have a deep love for all creatures and that will include our visitors that are already popping up and hope my faith will guide me when they come and they will come to an area near you. I am a strong Christian and I have seen an unbelievably large craft  of the semi "Independence Day" size . I have been hyper analytical toward both the Bible, growing up and later as a  I found myself . My personal experiences have only strengthened my resolve in understanding what is happenning{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW