Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: 2/8/11 KnightZone Radio - Linda Schiller-Hanna / Marshall Masters  (Read 4443 times)

noproblemo2

KnightZone Radio - Linda Schiller-Hanna / Marshall Masters

yowradio
Open in your default player or in new window
yowradio

Call-in Number: (818) 495-6962
Upcoming Show: 2/8/2011 7:00 PM   
Host Name:    yowradio
Show Name:   
KnightZone Radio - Linda Schiller-Hanna / Marshall Masters
Date / Length:    2/8/2011 7:00 PM - 1 hr 30 min
Length:    1 hr 30 min

Description:
h:169641 s:1531779   
Tonight we welcome to the shadows of the KnightZone Linda Schiller-Hanna who brings valuable insight to the 2012 time frame and spiritual information for the times. Colin Knight welcomes Marshall MAsters as co-host for a 90 minute live event!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/02/09/knightzone-radio--linda-schiller-hanna-marshall-masters

ASEEKERTOO

Re: 2/8/11 KnightZone Radio - Linda Schiller-Hanna / Marshall Masters
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 05:30:41 PM »
Had to go back and listen to the archive. I swear, I'd be late or a noshow for my own funeral.
I didn't listen to all of it [hangs head low and kicks some dirt around] but I liked what i did hear.
The thing about feelings; intuition; or dreams is that the impressions coming through is not really
passing through the memory portion of the brain. To me anyway. It is sort of like the same principle as
'streaming video or audio' on a computer. Streaming video is not saved to the harddisk for instant recall; it
goes straight through to the monitor to be displayed. I can't say I have had a lot of insightful visions or
premonitions but I've had my share. If I do not replay it in my head immediately, more than once, then
the memory is flat out gone. I reckon the reason I bring that up is to give fair warning to people that if they ever have
a 'feeling' then focus on that and do your best to commit it to memory. Especially dreams.
LOL, I like that part about a guy that left coffee beans next to the bed so that when he had a dream he wanted to
remember, he would smell them and solidify the memory of it. The technique is a memory hook or associative hook for
remembering something. Good idea. Or pencil and paper might work. :)
   Dreams can lead to Discoveries or solve problems :
http://www.brilliantdreams.com/product/famous-dreams.htm

One can also plant a suggestion that they will dream about a subject or they can tell themselves that they will remember
their dreams. Tell yourself that over a series of nites and it should work. Then when you get good enough to KNOW you are
dreaming then you can control it to an extent.

I've rambled enough. Enjoyed the show Linda.

noproblemo2

Re: 2/8/11 KnightZone Radio - Linda Schiller-Hanna / Marshall Masters
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 05:52:52 PM »
Next one of those is:

2/15/2011 7:00 PM - KINIGHTZONE RADIO - With Colin Knight

Tonight is Marshall's show at 7:00 PST

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW