Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: CUT TO THE CHASE: Coping with 2012 Anger and Violence - William von Holst  (Read 5713 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
YowRadio.com - Live Chat Room and Open Lines
Sunday, 13-Feb-2011 - 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST

A big concern for those in awareness, is what happens the day the unaware - become violently aware.  Or more to the point, how will those in awareness today, navigate this dangerous span of time?  With this in mind, we ask, could the philosophy of The Jedi Order featured in then Star Wars films work here?  Could it serve us as a viable personal tool, for coping with 2012 anger and violence?

Yes it can, says William von Holst, editor of Planetary Transformation by Imre Vallyon.  He sees real benefits in the Jedi philosophy for all those intent on fighting for their lives, in the days to come.  That by adopting the mindset of a 2012 Jedi Knight, we enchance our chances of living to see the backside of the tribulation, and beyond. 

William is a cultural liaison and editor with a passion for finding common ground and teaches at a  fusion mystery school in the San Francisco Bay area.  His passion is to find new connections between Eastern and Western philosophies, relating to current times and Earth changes.

YowRadio.com

noproblemo2

Re: CUT TO THE CHASE: Coping with 2012 Anger and Violence - William von Holst
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 11:00:47 AM »
BUMP

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »

A big concern for those in awareness, is what happens the day the unaware - become violently aware.  Or more to the point, how will those in awareness today, navigate this dangerous span of time?  With this in mind, we ask, could the philosophy of The Jedi Order featured in then Star Wars films work here?  Could it serve us as a viable personal tool, for coping with 2012 anger and violence?

Yes it can, says William von Holst, editor of Planetary Transformation by Imre Vallyon.  He sees real benefits in the Jedi philosophy for all those intent on fighting for their lives, in the days to come.  That by adopting the mindset of a 2012 Jedi Knight, we enchance our chances of living to see the backside of the tribulation, and beyond. 

William is a cultural liaison and editor with a passion for finding common ground and teaches at a  fusion mystery school in the San Francisco Bay area.  His passion is to find new connections between Eastern and Western philosophies, relating to current times and Earth changes.
YowRadio.com
Hi Marshall,
I know so little of the topic of the radio show tonite and I can't quite form a question tailored to the pertinent discussion just yet.
I do have something that I would want to ask though. I just got through reading a scientific analysis of what scientist think of the
composition and nature of the earths inner core. The gist of the paper purports that it is Solid in nature and CRYSTALLINE as well.
That is to say that the atoms of nickel in the solid core have aligned themselves into a crystal state.

Since your guest tonite, William von Holst, covers the study of Crystal Grids at the Mystery School; does he have any insight into the
fact that the earths core is crystal in nature.. ?
If you don't see this message before the show Marshall; I'll try to work it in during the show but not sure how.
Thanks............. David

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 12:38:31 PM »
David, there will be a number on the site for you or others to call in

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
20 minutes til showtime !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »
we ask, could the philosophy of The Jedi Order featured in then Star Wars films work here?  Could it serve us as a viable personal tool, for coping with 2012 anger and violence?

William is a cultural liaison and editor with a passion for finding common ground and teaches at a  fusion mystery school in the San Francisco Bay area.  His passion is to find new connections between Eastern and Western philosophies, relating to current times and Earth changes.  YowRadio.com
http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter278/index.htm
that is a link for the shumann resonance to support why I made the statement that I did. Scientifically the shumann resonance
has nothing to do with the human body or mind connection; but there are others that believe the 7.5+ hz natural frequency of the
EARTH is body and spirit connected. The whole concept of Jedi mind set reaction to life in general can be married to the Cosmic
frequencys surrounding us. I guess my question was if the solar system was moving through a new area of the Galaxy/ Universe
where new unknown frequencys would be bombarding us; would it affect the shumann frequency ? Like stepping it up a notch
or two.................. Anyway, that was the background of why I wondered about the Shumann Frequency. A normal search for
the Shumann Resonance concept will return Earth Science hits. Search for Shumann Resonance Human Body and a whole other
search field comes out. :)
Good Show, enjoyed it very much.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 08:52:40 AM »
Excellent article, Seeker, thanks.

One paragraph from it:
"Although Schumann Resonance could easily be confirmed by measurements at the time of its discovery, it is no longer so obvious due to our atmosphere being filled with manmade radiation noise at different frequencies. This is almost drowning out the natural signals - signals that have been there through aeons of evolution. It is possible that these signals act like a natural tuning fork, not just for the biological oscillators of the brain, but for all processes of life.  With the advent of new wireless technology, in particular microwaves pulsed at frequencies close to Schumann Resonance as in mobile telephony, another threat is emerging. We may be creating an environment that is literally `out of tune' with Nature itself. And it is at this point that there is an urgent need for us to understand how everything alive responds to the most subtle changes in magnetic and electromagnetic fields surrounding us."

So, there are several passive devices that counteract the negative effects of EMF pollution.  I wear two of them constantly.  One is called QLink  (Google that or go to http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/default.asp, and the other one is a Nu-Me from http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/.

I can't say what might happen to me if I stopped using them -- and other active and passive units -- but so far so good.

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 09:01:33 AM »
Jim the product range is quite nice, several that I am interested in, now I will do some research into these. Thanks for posting these links.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW