Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: goverment lies again!!!  (Read 7676 times)

atx777wxw

goverment lies again!!!
« on: February 14, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
well folks they are trying to explain by late this year there will be a second sun visable to the naked eye because of a supernova, if anyone doesnt know what a supernova is, its a exploding star that can be seen hundreds or even thousands of light years away. it will be shining from the orions belt. hahahaha well if i last check my summerians tablets i noticed that its explain how niburi comes from the orions belt which would be wormwood. If anybody hasnt keep up with the weather these last couple of months u would notice that earth has been behaving rather strange. example i live in texas and when i saw how freaking cold it was going to get this year i got all the firewood i could get but i also noticed how the northern parts of canada was compared to further south, they were warm! wtf common sense has told me somthing is very wrong here and its only going to get worse. and poor australia down there is already feeling the effects of planet x. so dont believe everything u hear people. do reserch, find out things, ask questions, keep a open mind, and have faith most importantly cause a new era is coming and very soon.

o and i have a question, has anyone heard about this second race of people on this planet called reptillians. i know its sound weird but ive seen reporters on my tv where there damn eyes look like a posionses snakes eyes by the way my tv is 1080p so i know what the hell i saw. plz like some feedback on this cause im a lil freakout

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: goverment lies again!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 12:24:02 PM »
Reptilians are one of many possible races of aliens that could be on the earth at this time, according to them, that believe it. Until there is verified, positive recognition of such race, I have to keep an open mind, but a cynical mind at that.  ed

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:29:01 PM »
Hey At,
 I'm like one of those guys in a Louis L'amour Western novel; the things happening around us is only the 'snap of a twig in the
dark' that gets us to pay attention. Wait and see for me.
As for shapeshifting reptilians, I don't know. I have seen many youtube videos of such and I can't say yay or nay. The universe
is a big place so anything is possible ! Things like that just go too deep and I would rather circle around the Abyss than to
fall in it.
  Good point about some areas of the great white north turning much warmer. In some places it is growing warmer and in some
other places of the great white north it is growing even colder with more ice being deposited.
A lot of people are in 'watch' mode right now !

Steve_T

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 02:18:40 PM »
I just made a similar post on this subject yesterday.

My very first question is, how can anyone make a super nova-prediction? We've never seen one, so how the heck can we know enough about them to predict one? I swear, the government is convinced we're all idiots.

CharlieLittle

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 02:43:37 PM »
Last week we had several inches of snow and around zero degrees a few nights.  Today I got a sunburn.  The chem-trail planes were out in full force this morning covering the East-Southeastern sky over Arkansas.  There were five of them in the sky at the same time going at it.  Oh sorry, there is no such things as chem-trails right?  That's what the gov says.  ::)

Is pretty easy to distinguish a normal jet exhaust which goes away very quickly to the lingering and widening chem-trails and get this.  Later on in the day I stood behind a telephone pole to look at the sun and swear I could see stringy things blowing and falling from the sky.

Happy Valentines Day  :-*

kimber

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 03:58:45 PM »
Hi Yall, I'm new here so wow am I in shock. About those trails...I got up to check the"weather" and at daybreak outside it sounded like 100 plane engines. It was a deafening roar. Since I'm not up that early usually, I thought maybe it was "rush hour". But tonight at rush hour all I hear is a few cars. After the liftoff off a huge mess of x's across the sky, ever expanding all day long totally blocking out the sky, it is dissipating now that the sun is setting. :o

chaunska

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 08:30:19 PM »
okay, I got one for you....don't know if it would be the government or aliens, but let me know what you think.   

One night about 10 years ago, I went to bed as usual.   Now, I am an extremely light sleeper and I usually toss and turn all night.  I also have four kids to keep an ear out for.  (once, I woke up because the pole light outside went off)    Anyway, I went to sleep and I slept like I was drugged!!  Woke up in the morning in the same position I went to sleep in, sore from the lack of movement, and very groggy and dizzy.   So I drug myself out of bed, and went to get some Advil for my achiness.   After a few minutes of trying to get my bearings, I noticed that my right inner elbow was sore... a strange spot to be sore in.  I looked at it and there was a faint bruise....I looked closer, and there was a hole!   Now, I happen to be a phlebotomist...(a technician who draws blood), and there had quite clearly been blood drawn from my median cubital vein (that's the one in the center).   Still feeling a little sleepy, I called my neighbor and best friend who lived about 1/2 mile from me.   By the way, she was my closest neighbor, as I live in the middle of nowhere.   I told her what was going on and she says, "no way" and proceeds to tell me that she had slept hard too and both she and her pre-teen daughter had achiness on their inner elbows along with what looked like a puncture.  She came over and showed me.  Sure enough, same thing as me.   

So, what do think that's all about?

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 08:56:32 PM »
To me sounds alien, unless there is another explanation that I have yet to think of. I hope there were no ill side effects from this.

chaunska

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »
There were not any affects aside from the drugged feeling.   Luckily, my kid's were visiting their grandparents in Missouri and were not home.    One reason I thought it was the government more than aliens, was that I talked to my friend and neighbor (the one I called) a lot about future events that I was getting information about.  She was the only one I could really talk to about this stuff back then.  There were lots of talks about bombs, war and explosions often as well as Earth Mother "cleaning house"   I told her about seeing planes crashing in New York a year before it happened.    This blood thing happened shortly after 911.     I thought that maybe I had said too many "key words" that the government picks up on through the phone.   In fact, I said that many times to her that the government was listening to us....I didn't hold back, I wanted them to know what I knew at the time, thinking they would be able to help protect people...even though it was a longshot.    That's what always made me felt it was the government.   I hope they didn't put an inplant in me somewhere.   I think that aliens would maybe have a far more advanced way of getting information.....you know, like a "tricorder" or something.   I guess they could have wanted an actual blood specimen for some reason.    Anyway, given the fact that my friend had this same thing at the same time, and the nature of our conversations,  I have always felt government involvement....Aliens would have been better..... I alway get a case of the heeby jeebies when I think about it. 

An after thought.....this is giving the government an awful lot of credit....and that is where the alien thing makes more sense.

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »
I personally lean more towards your experience as having been not TPTB involved, however will be interested in hearing others opinions. I have just heard many stories such as what you are saying and many have also leaned me towards aliens.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 07:07:42 AM »
Not much one can say to that, for only the one that the event happened to can make a decision as to what happened. If floods of
reports come in about the same thing happening then a smoking gun is more firmly established.

chaunska

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 08:09:14 AM »
I personally lean more towards your experience as having been not TPTB involved, however will be interested in hearing others opinions. I have just heard many stories such as what you are saying and many have also leaned me towards aliens.

Either way, it was freaky....I feel like this sort of thing has happened to me before...bits of memories pop up and I try hard to remember...but i can't seem to focus long enough to get any more of it and I loose sight of them.   I have an easier time remembering past lives.   It frustrates me.   One of these were just the other day....I saw a bright star in the sky in the morning...about 7:30am, it was amazing and bright white and the sun was up pretty good by then.   Then later that morning, having somehow forgotten about it, I looked out the same window and I remembered it....but it was like it was a dream....I couldn't tell if it had really happened or if I dreamt it...It was very fuzzy even after I really concentrated on it.  There were also a lot of Chemtrails that morning (feb 14) which are NOT a usual thing around here.   I really don't know how I could have dreamt it when I didn't go back to sleep or even sit down, or how I could have forgotten such an "in your face" event....but it still seems dream like.    It makes me wonder about mass hypnosis or mind control. Has anyone else has experienced anything like this? 

Jimfarmer

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 08:20:28 AM »
Hi chaunska,
Re the experience: " I told her what was going on and she says, 'no way' and proceeds to tell me that she had slept hard too and both she and her pre-teen daughter had achiness on their inner elbows along with what looked like a puncture.  She came over and showed me.  Sure enough, same thing as me.   

So, what do think that's all about?"

Dolores Cannon might be interested in your case.
Dolores is a past-life regressionist, hypnotherapist, author and speaker.
http://dolorescannon.com/

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW