Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The Horseman of the Apocalypse in Egypt?  (Read 6327 times)

Lori

The Horseman of the Apocalypse in Egypt?
« on: February 05, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »
Oh My this is soooo creepy but not sure if its real?  If anyone else comes across any video with these apparitions post them here.
 :o :o

First up the 2nd (red) Horseman

If he is real I'm not surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQKOj9Sxkg&feature=player_embedded

His appearance starts at 1.17
 :o :-X ???

noproblemo2

Re: The Horseman of the Apocalypse in Egypt?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »
I don't know but it sure sent chills down my spine...  :o :o

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
Oh My this is soooo creepy but not sure if its real?  If anyone else comes across any video with these apparitions post them here.
 :o :o        First up the 2nd (red) Horseman    If he is real I'm not surprised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQKOj9Sxkg&feature=player_embedded
His appearance starts at 1.17          :o :-X ???
Amazing isn't it. Anybody notice the White Orb that follows behind the horseman ? it is about 20 feet behind the horse and travels
along with it. If using windows internet explorer there should be a button at the bottom right of the screen with 100% next to it.
Hit that button and then choose 400% to magnify the image. You'll have to figure out how to manipulate and stop the video on your own. :P

Here is a clearer video of the same thing. One can see that the figure is wearing a hooded cloak. The only thing one can say as a
certainty is that is is certainly a fake or certainly real. :) My only question is did this happen 'live' on tv and announcers commented on
it while it happened or did it pop up a day later with no commentary by the realtime commentators. ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C20ZPjVty0&feature=related

Lori

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 06:20:14 PM »
There is also a huge flare, that appeared behind him as he disappeared.  :-X  Well Shiver me Timbers.  :o

augonit

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 07:19:00 AM »
I watched the videos and sorry folks, but it's fake. 

neoslim

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »
I have to agree with augonit, it looks fake to me.

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »
Did you just see the super bowl commercial with both aliens and Mayans in it??????????? Maybe that's how they will start telling people!!!!!!!!

Hammerhead

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 07:21:30 AM »
I'm going with a reflection of the fire in the camera lens. Well illuminated objects at night often do this because of the brightness of the subject. If you notice, you can see the rolling flame details in the "horseman image" vs. overexposure of the actual flames. The other item of interest is that the image moves right as the camera pans right. This is rather creepy, however. I think I is good we are watching out for this kind of thing, for sure.

Susan...right there with you. That commercial was wild. It also featured a stargate/wormhole. The Mayan scene gave me chills!

Yowbarb

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 08:43:52 AM »
Did you just see the super bowl commercial with both aliens and Mayans in it??????????? Maybe that's how they will start telling people!!!!!!!!

Lori I missed that one.
I had pre- recorded the game and managed to watch some of it late last night...
Maybe someone is trying to tell us something...
Barb

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 09:08:06 AM »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW